2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
When to visit rhymes with fun. Explore Cannes fun and cultural way with the new addictive tour guide Monument Tracker.
A true companion interactive and comprehensive travel top20, rankings ages of 85 monuments, tours, guided tours.
With the new version of Tracker Monument, join 1 million users already conquered by previous versions of European winner for creation and innovation in the development of heritage.
Discover or rediscover monuments and 85 cinema city sights.
Use the géolocalision to display the nearest landmarks you access a comprehensive database of information about Cannes sites like:
- « La Croisette » and blue chairs.
- The hotels guests the most popular and powerful people on the planet.
- Markets smelling Provence, herbs, vegetables from the sun.
- Painted walls, retracing the world of cinema through figures and faces of the 7th art that have survived the centuries.
- Uncover villas in Cannes and its periphery.
- Relax in the parks and gardens of the city, beautifully decorated.
The features included with the application:
Your profile: Genuine free personal space to store and share your routes, photos stickées on the plan, and favorites lists. You are asked your favorite places? With one click your friends can follow your steps.
Routes: Discover Canes through original thematic tours audio guide or guided tours of Provence, Cannes International
Styles and History: Renaissance Flamboyant, Art Nouveau, Baroque ... You will recognize all architectural styles and impress your friends. A monument was built over several periods? you'll recognize the signs.
Missions: Discover the monuments of Cannes and have fun. This is the concept of Monument Tracker Cannes. Leave your phone to your children for treasure hunting missions, complete weekly missions, collecting virtual objects, check-in, photo contests, answer the challenge and test your knowledge with the quiz. Earn points for each successful mission, share your successes, publish selfies points to progress from level to level to move from amateur to master! You can publish your own challenges from expert status.
Interactivity: Planning visits, Enjoy the many interactivity of the application by sharing the journey of your trip route to support, illustrate your own photos positioned on the plan. You plan to leave? Use the application to optimize output by registering your route in advance.
Photo Contest: Shoot secret places of Cannes, reinterpret photos of the greatest photographers paris, be published on the Facebook page of Monument Tracker and become the photographer of the week.
Offline Version: Download embedded maps of the city to avoid the costs of additional roaming during the stay abroad
City Guide Nice-Monaco-Cannes is a travel guide and interactive map for Nice-Monaco-Cannes, which is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of Openstreetmap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate on the map and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Map of Cote d'Azur around Nice,Monaco and Cannes for offline use
- Seven different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, internet, night, driver, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- More than 100 categories as overlays (e.g. points of interest, hotels, hostels, restaurants, camp grounds, fuel stations and many more)
- List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Augmented Reality
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version mAPPedplanet FREE first!
* mAPPedplant FULL version has more than 400 offline maps including CityGuide Nice-Monaco-Cannes
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your journey to Cannes with our trip planner, view recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline map, free updates, and guides for over 500 destinations worldwide!
» AVAILABLE IN 5 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Cannes travel guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Cannes while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. you can have the map show you where you are, so you'll never get lost in Cannes - guaranteed! You can also find the relevant subway map in the app itself.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Cannes when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, such as Plage de la Croisette, Le Vieux Cannes du Suquet, Cinquanta Caffé, good restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring Cannes on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, get insider tips from the tripwolf community, and find out about neighborhoods.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide.
So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
This is the mappa map for the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur).
With St. Tropez, Monaco and the Cannes Film Festival, Eze and Gourdon, the perfumeries of Grasse and the glass blowers of Biot, the potters in Vallauris.
The offline mappa map of the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur): Antibes, Biot, Bormes les Mimosas, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Cannes, Èze, Fréjus, Haut de Cagnes, Hyères, La Londe-les-Maures, Menton, Monaco, Nice, Saint-Tropez, Sanary sur Mer, St. Raphael, Toulon and Villefranche-sur-Mer, Fayence, Grasse (Châteaneuf, Opio, Mouans-Sartoux), Mougins, Néoules, Valbonne and Sophia Antipolis, Loup Valley (Gourdon, Le Bar-sur-Loup, Tourrettes-sur-Loup), Saint-Paul de Vence, Vence, Sospel, Mercantour and St Maximin.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for the French Riviera:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for French Riviera now!
Follow us @
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Units Conversion | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Driving in Europe
Reference Maps: France | Regions | Geographical | Provence | French Riviera | Arles | Avignon | Cannes | Marseille | Monaco | Nice
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur: Major points of interest | Climate | History | Get in | Top 10 attractions | Beaches | Parks | Painters | Writers
Major cities: Marseille | Aix-en-Provence | Arles | Avignon | Cannes | Cassis | Nice | Orange | Toulon | Les Baux de Provence
French Riviera (East to west): Menton | Monaco | Monte Carlo | Villefranche-sur-Mer | Nice | Cagnes-sur-Mer | Haut de Cagnes | Biot | Antibes | Cannes | Lérins Islands | Fréjus | St. Raphael | St. Tropez | Bormes les Mimosas | Hyères | Toulon | Sanary sur Mer
Introduction to France: History | Regions | Get in and Visa | Get around | Talk | Buy
This app is part of the MobileReference France series. The complete series includes:
- Provence & French Riviera
- Lyon & Rhône-Alpes
- Southwest France (Bordeaux, Toulouse & Regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees)
- Loire Valley (Pays de la Loire & Centre-Val de Loire Regions)
- Normandy and Northern France (Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, Normandy)
- Northeastern France (Regions of Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Burgundy)
- Poitou-Charentes, Limousin, Auvergne
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of France.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
L’application du vieux port de Cannes est aussi un guide pratique, destiné aux plaisanciers et aux touristes, pour découvrir la ville de Cannes.
Ce guide inclut entre autre:
- Un plan offline de la ville de Cannes
- La liste des points d’intérêts et des boutiques de la ville
- L’agenda évènementiel de la ville de Cannes
- Un plan du port
- Les actualités et services du port, et le livre d’or
★ Features ★
- Direct course - 24/7
- Reservations - 24/7
- Request a free estimation
- Stations geolocation
- My position
- Sightseeing tours
Taxi Cannes is the first network of taxis in Cannes:
- Reservation 24/7. Immediate answers to your requests.
- 154 professionals at your disposal. A large variety of vehicles to meet all your needs.
- Insurance to be put in contact with one of our partners in more than 50 cities in France.
- A quality service: all the national network taxis members undertake to respect a quality charter (home, care, progress of the transfer).
- Information about of all the services offered by each partner.
Taxi Cannes offers a quality of services so you can drive across France from Cannes. When you call, Taxi Cannes contacts the nearest taxi. Whether you are delegate, tourist or professional, Taxi Cannes is here to take you wherever you want. We carry assistance in case of problems and our estimates are free.
More information at taxi-cannes.net
An application created by La Noosphère.
Au cœur du triangle d’or de Cannes, à une cinquantaine de mètres de la Croisette et proche du Palais des Festivals, le 3.14 CANNES propose à sa clientèle un séjour hors du commun.
Bien plus qu’un hôtel, le 3.14 CANNES est un univers qui ne laissera pas indifférent ceux dont l’ouverture d’esprit repousse les frontières. Le 3.14 doit beaucoup à sa conceptrice, Karine Ellena-Partouche et à sa sœur Alexandra, architecte d’intérieur ; il s’inscrit dans l’idée d’une découverte de la planète : à chaque étage du 3.14, correspond un univers représentant les cinq continents.
L’Amérique en hommage à un continent créatif et lumineux, l’Afrique aux portes du désert, l’Océanie des Iles lointaines, l’Europe du Paris à la Belle Epoque et l’Asie : impression soleil Levant, tels sont les thèmes choisis pour la décoration de chacun des cinq étages de l’établissement.
Sur le toit, 3.14 PISCINE offre un espace bien-être avec massage, hammam, et jacuzzi face à la mer...
Invitation à l’art culinaire…
Fidèle à l’univers du 3.14, le restaurant et live-bar 3.14 RESTO-BAR-CLUB invite à l’évasion.
C’est dans ce lieu privilégié qu’officie le chef Mario d’Orio. Il propose une cuisine bio méditerranéenne, métissée d’influences épicées de pays lointains. Un espace confiné "Le Salon des Amoureux" est réservé aux entretiens, et dîners privés…
3.14 PLAGE : Jeux habiles et subtils entre le bleu azur de la Méditerranée, le bleu-vert du mobilier, entre transparence et reflet, un espace Pop et Zen où détente et volupté se retrouvent sur les transats comme au restaurant.
Service voiturier pour profiter plus facilement de chaque instant !
As you walk around, a signaling alert inform you of any monuments you are passing by, you just have to raise your head, admire the edifice and read about its history on your Android phone.
A tool to impress your friends and a fun way to develop your cultural knowledge.
Start Monument Tracker and the information come to you.
Why do you need Monument Tracker?
- Have you ever admire a building without knowing its history and anecdotes?
Monument Tracker is an application reacting to your eye, a cultural tool responding to instant curiosity. Have a walk and a signaling alert will inform you of any monuments around.
Do you like to talk to your friends and family about your discoveries?
A “share” function will allow you to publish your discoveries and top spots on Facebook, Twitter and email.
Do you prefer to know or to stay in the dark ?
An immediate answer to:”It’s beautiful, what is it?”
Written by certified guides, a short presentation: period, historical context and anecdotes will inform you about the monuments.
Acknowledge the beauty surrounding you
Easy, ergonomic and smart, 24/7 the knowledge comes to you when you want, however you want.
Main Page: First configure the alert distance (30 to 300 meters). It will allow you to be signaled by a monument according to your wish. Our advice: 50m if you are by feet and 100m if you are by car.
Go: Start the geolocation
During your itinerary, you will be signaled by alerts of monuments nearby, with its history and anecdotes in Push mode.
Once activated, 2 icons will appear “Map” and “Description”
Map: Localize monuments nearby and organize an itinerary.
Descriptive: Visualize the monuments with photos and texts.
Tourism: Monument Tracker can put in you in contact with the Tourist Office of Milan.
Picture: Take pictures without having to exit the application
Search: Find out about monuments of Milan and organize your itinerary.
Monument tracker is available in many cities, find them out!
(icons with downloading link for Paris, London, Rome)
Tips: Save your batteries putting your phone in sleeping mode and Monument Tracker will keep working.
All of your iPhone functions stay available.
Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation
Four major cities to start: Nice, paris, London, Rome
Followed by 10 others: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Belgrade, Budapest, Florence, Venice, Lyon, Vienna, St Petersburg.
The application which will revolutionize the use of touristic guides.
Are you part of the millions of Android fans? Culture in a Push!
Pour entrer dans un monde d’avantages réservés :
- avec le nouveau Club Avantages eVryIP, devenez VIP d’Evry 2 et bénéficiez directement sur votre smartphone d’offres réservées aux membres du Club, réductions, expositions, surprises...
Pour être informé en temps réel :
- des meilleures affaires et bons plans du moment, promotions, soldes, jeux concours, actualités de vos boutiques préférées…
- de l’actualité du Centre, expositions, animations, nouvelles boutiques, ouvertures prochaines…
- des programmes, horaires et bandes annonces des 10 salles de cinéma CGR Evry 2.
Pour vivre son Centre de façon Pratique :
- avec le plan interactif offrant une navigation fluide
- avec tous les horaires du Centre, de Carrefour, les horaires détaillés des restaurants et les ouvertures exceptionnelles, jours fériés ou dimanches.
- et pleins d’autres services à découvrir !