MathGrid has multiple modes to help you get the best out of your 100 square, and to keep your learning focused on the job at hand!
In Paint Mode you can simply tap any number to colour it whatever colour you like. Use Paint Mode to find number patterns and sequences. You can paint different sequences such as times tables in different colours and explore the differences and similarities between them.
Also in Paint Mode, you can simply turn the numbers off and paint a pattern without distraction!
Addition & Subtraction
The first tap in Addition & Subtraction Mode sets the 'base number', then any subsequent tap will set the 'result number' which will either add or subtract from the base number. Try it, it's easier to do than to explain!
To start again and set a new 'base number', just tap the Clear button on the top right.
Choose a number from the list on the right to have its multiplication table highlighted on the grid. Tap a highlighted number from the multiplication sequence to be told how many times the base divisor it is.
Questions Mode is the perfect place to put your number square skills to the test with an unlimited series of addition and subtraction problems for you to solve.
math grid,math,grid,mathgrid,android,amazon,google play,android app,maths,mathematics,times,tables,times tables,multiply,multiplication,multiplications,sums,numeracy,counting,count,numbers,board,number board,100,100 square,100 board,one,one hundred,hundred board,hundred square,hundred grid,number grid,number square,math grid,math square,math board,maths grid,maths square,maths board,Multiplication Table, sequences
Math Board FLEX can also be used as a supplement for students who train with Number Quest Flex. With Math Board FLEX you as a teachers can facilitate understanding regarding the specific mathematical skills that are trained in the program. Please visit our website for more information.
Math Board FLEX contains the following tools:
• mathematical symbols
• number lines
• fractions - Rectangles
• number bonds
• number blocks
Use of stylus pen recommended.
- Highly customizable. Adjust focus and complexity by turning ON or OFF all of the features below.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Numbers 1 to 9
- Maximum answer
- Visual objects
- Player profiles
- Automatic scoring of historical results by profile
- Sound and music
- Lockable settings
Expertly designed by MediaSpark: We create experiential, social, and gamified learning!
Use of stylus pen recommended.
Ad-supported version. Network connection required.
If you like it, try the paid version available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rioneutron.mathboard
With MemoryMaths can practice comfortably all arithmetic tables, from simple sums to combinations of multiplication and division.
First study a few minutes the table you want to improve, then do practice and try to beat your own times. MemoryMaths timed all operations and shows an evaluation screen at the end of the exercise.
• automatic evaluation.
• The same program allows multiple users
• You can make your own custom levels (free game).
• Predefined tests to evaluate progress
As with the classic booklet is important that an adult supervise the practices used by the child.
MemoryMaths is not a quick fix, is a solution to be consistent, it only takes a few minutes (4-5) of daily dedication and midterm results will be spectacular.
The objective is an efficient memorization of the arithmetic elementary tables and prepare children to cope easily higher mathematics courses providing a solid elemental basis.
Additionally develop the ability to concentrate and improved overall performance.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese.
No ads, no limitations.
• Number system – different types of numbers, tests of divisibility, unit digit in product, remainders
• Square, square root and cube
• Prime numbers, factorization and HCF & LCM
• Decimal fraction
• Ratio, proportion and variation
• Rule of three & chain rule
• Percentage – problems involving product of variables
• Introduction to algebra – BODMAS, simplification of weird symbols
• Linear equations – in one and two variables
• Problems on ages
• Average of mean, median, mode – including weighted mean
• Introduction to Cartesian co – ordinates – distance between points, section formula, area in simple cases
• Power and exponent – formulae involving squares and cubes of binomial expressions, factorisation, reciprocals in binomial expressions, surds, rationalization of surds, comparison of surds
• Profit and loss – margin of profit, successive discounts, gains from using false weights and measures
• Mixture and Allegation – compound mixture, repeated adulteration
• Simple and compound interest – effective interest rate, equated instalments
• Time and work – work and wages, pipes and cistern
• Time and distance – relatives speed, problems on trains, boats and streams
• Set theory - counting principle
• Counting, permutation & combination – permutation with repetition, basic formulae of permutation and combination.
• Probability theory – complementary events, independent events, addition principle, geometric probability
• Inequalities – application to finding minimum and maximum value of sum and product of up to three variables
• Quadratic equation – properties of roots, factorization method to solve equations