This app contains:
Detailed description of common diseases like fever, cold, cough, body pain etc.
It has the symptoms of the diseases.
It describes the precautions that should be taken in a particular disease.
It has home remedies for common diseases.
Home remedies have been described in detail.
Did you know that a few drops of eucalyptus oil can deter clothes moths, or that the most effective hand moisturiser is lavender or almond oil? Discover this and many more ways of using natural substances to maintain a healthy home.
As every individual reacts in a different way, and therefore, a remedy that may be helpful to one individual may not find be suitable with the other.
and also at home we can use these ayurveda tricks to get treatment of any disease
The Concept is described in simple language.
This application is absolutely Free!
This app is offline so you do not need to have internet connection.
You will not find any better Application than this anywhere.
ayurvedic upchar :
ayurvedic upchar include most of helth tips.
ayurvedic upchar is include in hindi language.
ayurvedic upchar is home remedies of indian culture app.
ayurvedic upchar has useful tips to making you out of problem of health.
ayurvedic upchar is a free android app in market.
ayurvedic upchar having a great UI design.
Ab apko DR k pas janay ki zarorat nahi kyunkay is app me qudarty tor pay sabzion se bemarion ka ilaj majood hai.
i.e bukhar or fever, sar dard, blood pressure, diabtees etc
1. Can zoom in and out the image
2. Can share the image
3. Can Email
4. Can Copy image in SD card.i
5. can set as wallpapers
Learn about different pain management solution with the help of this app "Har Dard Ka Upchar".
This application provides you best cure against any kind of pain.Find treatment of all kind of pain with the help of this innovative app.
All the treatment are explained in very simple language so that even a layman can understand easily.
This app contains useful information of various acute and chronic disorders along with their ayurvedic therapy and various home remedies. Description of the disease was given with image, causes and symptoms. Systematic and step wise procedure was nicely mentioned with do's and don'ts do for each disease. This information may help you to relieve the symptoms of disorder without any side effects.
App contains : Vaidya, Veda, Ayurveda, Ayurvedic, Medicine, Plants, Herbs, Remedies, Remedy, Prevention, Health, self, natural, cure, Home Remedies, Gharelu Upchar, Aryabhishak, Ashtang Hridaya, Doctor, Hakeem, Unani
This app offer you the natural cures with easily available simple and natural ingredients such as honey, fruits, vegetables, herbs and natural oils and spices available in kitchen
Ayurvedic Home Remedies in Hindi is huge collection of best known remedies for diseases.
Details of Disease
Description of the Disease
Image for each Disease
Symptoms for each Disease
Remedies for each Disease
Causes for each Disease
Do's for each Disease
Don't Do's for each Disease
- No Internet connection required.
- Free to use application.
- Share information on email and any other social networking site.
These remedies are the one which were suggested by our ancestors and are still used.
This app recommend you daily life gharelu upchar with also some usefull Ayurveda upchar in gujarati language
we also provide helth tips for gujarati peoples have daily gharelu upchar.
auto scroll text button.
text size change.
next and previous button for easly navigation.
1. Contains Remedies for most common problems like Allergies, Diarrhea, Hiccups, Hair problems, Depression and Flue etc.
2. Easy interface with zooming scroll bar.
3. Sharing option to share the remedies
4. 100 useful remedies
5. Treatments are purely based on herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables with no side effects
6. Compact Size Application
Disclaimer: This information is not a substitute for a professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This application disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
Yogasanas, the yogic exercises are an essential part of This applications. Until and unless the body is put into a relaxed, still and steady posture, one fails to achieve deep state of meditation. According to the Jain yoga practices, in the beginning, one should perform the yogic exercises on the floor in a lying posture that requires less energy. Subsequently yogic exercises in sitting and standing postures may be performed which increases the levels of energy consumption.
Features Of yogasana in gujarati :
available in Hindi Language with Pictures.
More Then 50 Asan positions
Auto Scroll Display View easily.
Set Text Size Larger Or smaller
• Learn about Ayurveda chikitsa in hindi.
• Discover the most common health problems and their ayurvedic treatment in Hindi.
• Have easy access to Ayurvedic herbs list in hindi.
• Seek inexpensive Ayurvedic treatment in hindi through home remedies.
• Find 100 % cure for most common illnesses like acne, backache, hair loss.
• Bookmark your favorite articles or posts that you’d want to take a look at later.
• Effortlessly share pictures and informative articles on social media.
• Read without obstructing your vision; resize the font with just a click.
• Share the app within and beyond your network.
• Let us know how we could improve your experience by sending us feedback.
• Register for specific topics that you would like to receive notifications for.
• Skim the image gallery for high-quality images of Ayurvedic jadi buti.
calories kya hain. kin kin chezon me kitni calories hoti hain, hamaray jism ko is ki kitni zarorat hay. kabh leni chahiyen or kabh nahi. apni aqal ka istimal kar kay hud ko smart or sahat mand rakha ja sakta hay. ye sabh janiye is app me.
1. Instantly know which holidays fall on which dates.
2. Short 4 line description of each holiday.
3. Link to Wikipedia article for the selected Holiday for further reading (Requires Data/Wi-Fi)
Useful to find out date when a specific holiday occurs in India.
India has very large no. of holidays due to its religious and cultural diversity. Anybody even non-Indians can use this application to study various holidays and festivals being celebrated in India.