.: Take Your Photos With You :.
SkyFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The auto downloads are small and sync while your phone charges.
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones, tablets, and Chromecast. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with SkyFolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Chromecast support
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· View Windows Live contacts and their public albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Continuous scroll of albums and thumbnails
· Frequent updates that add new features
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
.: Full Support :.
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
Both if you are a pro or if you just want to share your photos with your friends and family.
✔ Only port4droid enables you to organise your photos in albums and then classify them as portfolios
✔ Organise your photos by using just drag and drop
✔ Identify your albums and portfolios by adding a photo as cover
✔ Only port4droid enables you to import whole albums in only one click
✔ You will be able to copy your photos from flickr™, 500px, any folder or any website
✔ English, Spanish, Catalan, Polish and French languages supported (German and Italian comming soon)
✔ port4droid is compatible with mobiles and tabets, 7" and 10"
- Download all of your existing Behance projects
- Display your work even without an internet connection
- Customize your portfolio - decide what work to show and how to show it
You'll need a free Behance account to sync your projects. Create your account at Behance.net.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
Monitor your istock sales and stats. See today's current totals for downloads, royalty and redeemed credits, plus current balance and current redeemed credit running totals for your different media types. Details of all your recent downloads, pending subscription sales and Extended License sales. Filter by Vetta/Agency/Exclusive+/Photo+/Editorial/Dollar Bin.
Many stats options including: sales stats by month and by year, compare to previous months and years; stats and graphs of Redeemed Credits earned by day and by month; graphs and tables of sales by age of file sold; sales by file size; PP and Getty graphs; best days and months; best selling files by month; monthly summary; etc., etc.
See the LiveStock thread in the istock Tools And Applications forum for help and support.
LiveStock requires the following permissions for these reasons -
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: otherwise it wouldn't be able to get your details from iStock's servers. If you are security conscious and need to explicitly allow LiveStock through a firewall, the ONLY addresses that LiveStock connects to are www.istockphoto.com, api.istockphoto.com and secure-api.istockphoto.com for all your iStock data, and istocklivestock.appspot.com for current RC Totals. It needs to connect to two standard ports; 80 (for HTTP data) and 443 (for secure HTTPS data). LiveStock never attempts to connect to any other addresses nor any other ports;
- MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: so that it can save a local backup of your data;
- PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: so that it can ensure your phone doesn't go to sleep in the middle of scraping your download stats;
- VIEW NETWORK STATE: so that it knows whether you're connected through WiFi or a cellular network (in case you've said to only download data whilst on WiFi);
- AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: so that you have the option for LiveStock to automatically restart when you reboot your phone.
Use the powerful features to sort and organize your jpeg and png image library. slingshot Portfolio offers power photo organizing capabilities. Read the EXIF data, edit the metadata, and view the histograms of your photo library. Upgrade to the full version for full RAW support (e.g. CR2 and NEF among others).
Please note: The RAW view is NOT free. it's available through in-app purchase for USD 5.49 (or the equivalent in your local currency). Please read the whole description for detailed information on what is free and what is not.
• New: Lightroom compatible XMP support (available through in-app purchase)
• New: Color labels
• Albums: organize your pictures in virtual collections
• New and improved user interface
• Chromecast support
• Filter by image type,ratings, tags, captions, and file names.
• Create captions, tags, and ratings.
• Read EXIF data and view histograms.
• Read RAW format for majority of cameras (available through in-app purchase).
• Convert RAW to jpeg (available through in-app purchase).
• Move, or copy images between folders.
• Search, filter, and organize content by folder/file name, rating, caption, and tags.
• Bookmark folder for quick reference.
• Share your content via email, social media, or cloud storage.
The full version (available via in app purchase) reads RAW format photos from the following cameras:
• Canon (CRW, CR2)
• Nikon (NEF)
• Fujifilm (RAF)
• Sony (ARW, SR2)
• Leica (RAW, DNG)
• Epson (ERF)
• Mamiya (BIN)
• Olympus (ORF)
• Panasonic (RAW, RW2)
• Pentax(DNG, PEF)
• Ricoh (DNG)
• Leaf Aptus 22 (MOS)
The full license (available through the in-app purchase for USD 5.49 or equivalent in local currency) supports the following features:
• Full RAW image support
• Lightroom compatible XMP support
• View photos in HD
• Unlimited albums
• Unlimited bookmarks
• No ads
Google Plus community:
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any feedback (suggestions, bug reports, feature requests, etc) please don't hesitate to write to us at productsATbrainylanternDOTcom.
No longer tethered to desktop computers, designers can now get instant mobile access to more than 27 million leading-edge, royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics and video clips. Now anyone – media professionals and desktop designers alike – can search and download stock files from anywhere, at any time.
Millions of professional royalty-free stock photos, vector images and videos.
Smart & elegant user interface finds the right file fast.
Use intuitive finger swipes to browse through the archive.
Hi-res preview images – know exactly what you're downloading.
Use favorites to save and organize files you like.
Depositphotos' image library is constantly refreshed, growing by thousands of files daily.
The Depositphotos photobank was created in 2009, has 1.5 million customers worldwide and contains collections from more than 100,000 professional photographers, illustrators and videographers around the world. We want to give mobile users easy access to our fantastic stock library.
Download the app now, and great stock files can be yours in seconds!
Microstockr is an Android app that helps you track sales on major microstock photography agencies. It displays the current balance for each agency and a list of latest downloads. Just swipe down on the dashboard to refresh earnings.
Supported agencies are:
Shutterstock, Istockphoto, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Depositphotos, Bigstockphoto, 123RF, Crestock, Canstockphoto, Yaymicro, Stockfresh, Panthermedia, Pixmac, Photaki, Veer, Pond5, Kozzi, Photodune, Colourbox, Zoonar, Alamy, Cutcaster, Vectorstock, Clipdealer, Mostphotos, MotionElements, Photokore, Graphicleftovers, Fineartamerica, Stockphotomedia, Imagegate, Revostock, 500px
Extra features available on Subscription:
- Extra Agencies: Veer, Pond5, Colourbox, Zoonar, Alamy, Cutcaster, Kozzi, Photodune, Vectorstock, Clipdealer, Mostphotos, MotionElements, Photokore, Graphicleftovers, Fineartamerica, Pocketstock, Stockphotomedia, Imagegate, Revostock, 500px
- Notifications on WiFi: you get a notification for new sales
- Charts: daily earnings for every agency, pie chart of agencies that sell best
- Themes: dark or light
- Dropbox backup: none of your data and statistics get lost even on an app reinstall
Free Trial available.
We only use secure connections(https) and we do not submit any info to 3rd party servers, all the information is stored on the device and is encrypted. We do NOT have access to your data.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images. *Available with a free browse account – sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
• Download images later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account.
►► Approved for use by Getty Images, iStockPhoto and Alamy contributors! (among many others...)
► All-in-one edit screens for Shoots, Models and Property/Owners you can access from Release Details screen
► Users of Android tablet (>1000px in any direction) will also get the All-in-one screens as part of the wizard
► Load custom release text from a text file on your SD card, using the menu on the Version screen(where you specify the name of the release, its title, branding, and legal text) you can choose Load Text in addition to the copy/paste/clear already there.
"Want to earn some money from your photographs? PicsaStock is an excellent starting point"
"An easy way for hobby photographers to sell their images …"
We offer you a simple and safe way to upload your unique photos and sell it thousands of times to millions of people. Our photo community can change the world of royalty free images through simple and innovative products that help you to sell and discover the world’s best photos.
Upload your images right NOW and be astonished on how easy earning money could be!
Finding inspiration has never been easier - swipe down on any picture to see similar images!
Winner of the „Adyen Tech Innovation Award“ at TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2013
Upload & Sell your photos:
• simply upload photos from your camera roll, Instagram, flickr, 500px or dropbox
• earn 50% commission per sale
• stay informed about your statistics
Discover awesome images:
• find beautiful royalty free photos and photographers
• discover tons of high quality images in the stunning landscape modus
• Browse through images in different views
• always find the photo you need - tag and color Search make it possible
• like your favorites
Inspiration from other photographers:
• found a photo you like? Swipe down to unveil more inspiration.
• add inspirational photos to your collections with a single tap
• create and manage your own gallery
• easily present your photos with tags & titles
• Redesigned User Galleries - more eye pleasing than ever before
• Keep yourself informed with the new statistics slide
• Collections! Create stunning collections of your favourite images
Share your photos
• advertise your gallery by using our sharing functions (via Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• easily share images, galleries and even your collections with all your friends
More on: https://www.picsastock.com
The free application Clashot gives you an opportunity to create, publish and sell photos taken by a smartphone and earn money if your photo is “liked” by another user.
How does it work?
It’s very simple: take photos of everything you like and upload your pics with the help of Clashot.
Clashot is also a social media site, so after uploading, your photos will be seen by your friends and other users. They can rate the results of your work and creative vision not only by “likes,” but also by cash awards.
The best shots will be available for sale after a minimal review, without any qualifying exams. Special offers from well-known brands will earn you up to $50 for one photo.
You’ll get income from every sale of each photo, and each shot can be sold an unlimited number of times to an unlimited number of people. As soon as the total of your account exceeds $3, you can withdraw from it in a variety of convenient ways.
No need to puzzle over subjects and objects for your photos: you can always see, via the application, what photos your friends and other Clashot users took in your city and your country, and also see the best and most popular shots.
If you are accustomed to taking photos with the help of any other application using filters, you can continue doing so, uploading processed files from your Android library directly to Clashot.
Clashot’s mission is to help you to get money for your creative works – with the help of cash awards received from other users – and to help your photos find people eager to pay for your photos. Clashot also earns you cash awards for your photos in addition to the usual “likes” and comments..
Clashot is a project of Depositphotos, one of the world’s leading photobanks, and Clashot’s success is guaranteed by Depositphotos’ experience and resources. We can sell all kinds of photos. You have only to enjoy the significant contribution received from each sale, “monetary likes” and special offers from the sponsors.
Features of Clashot:
• Free application
• Simple registration: no exams and verifications
• Lots of interesting and talented users, qualitative discussion of works, new friends and experience exchange
• Opportunity to log in and register through social media site accounts
• “One-click” upload of mobile photos
• Easy interface and newsfeed
• Detailed statistics and financial information
• Convenient fund withdrawal: withdraw your money once you earn $3 or more
Download our application for free! Let your creative works bring you money!
Supported Agencies: Shutterstock, iStock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, 123rf, Bigstock, Alamy, Photodune, DepositPhotos, Veer, Canstock, Pond5, Stockfresh, GLStock, Stocksy, MostPhotos. More agencies will be available in future version.
All account information is encrypted and stored locally, the app visits the agency web sites directly, your accountsand data are safe.
Earnings & Activity
Check out monthly and daily sales, and monitor the performance of your portfolio.
Upload and submit images for review straight from your phone. Keyword images that you’ve already uploaded. Do it all on the go.
Insights & Data
See what images in your portfolio are being downloaded. Get notified when customers add your images to lightboxes.
Tips & Inspiration
Discover global visual trends, get tips on how to become a better stock photographer, and be the first to learn what Shutterstock customers are looking for.
If you’re not an approved Shutterstock contributor, visit submit.shutterstock.com to apply now!
Your precious shots may be even more secure thanks to the mirroring feature. Store main backup on internal storage and mirror backup on removable SD card - just in case.
-- Features --
•Backups from multiple devices.
The application automatically recognizes whether there are new photos in your camera or new audio tracks in your voice recorder. Backup is performed incrementally – only new files are being copied. The more often you make backup the less files to copy during one backup session.
•Custom media source.
If the application doesn't recognize your camera/camcorder/voice recorder, you can point to a folder where your device has been mounted by the android OS.
•Additional mirror copy.
If your phone or tablet support dual storages – internal memory (usually over 8GB ) and external micro SD card (up to 32/64 GB), you can select additional folder for mirror backup on a separate storage albeit this is not a strict requirement – you can select any folder in your system for mirror backup (even on the same storage).
When you safely return home and burn your precious photos on DVD, you can easily clean backup folders (Destination folder/mirror folder). Your tablet will be ready for another journey. Source files on a plugged in device are NEVER modified/deleted.
•Resistance to failures.
If you accidentally disconnect USB cable during backup or the battery discharges, already copied files will not be lost. Just reconnect the cable and resume backup.
•Review of backup sets.
You can review all or recent backup files for a selected device. Currently only default media formats are supported. Soon there will be added support for more photo formats like RAW,CR2,DNG. Moreover, photo sharing and Dropbox support are on the way.
-- Requirements --
•USB host support (Android 3.1 or higher).
Feature available on Android OS starting from version 3.1 allows plug pendrive or other storage device in and browse through file system the same way you would plug in to laptop or stationary computer. Unfortunately some manufacturers don't support this feature despite most recent android version.
We highly recommend to check if your smartphone/tablet supports USB host. (Here is a useful app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.usbhostdiagnostics). It is worth to note, that Sony Xperia is currently one of the most USBhost friendly phones in the market - all models from 2011/2012 support USB Host.
•USB OTG cable.
Some cheap cables may not work at all. We recommend good quality cable – for most phones with Micro A connector the best is NOKIA CA-157.
•Storage for user files.
Almost all smartphones and tablets support internal memory and/or slot for micro SD card for user's files.
•Portable card reader.
Useful when your device has not been accepted by the system (It may happen when it draws more current than a phone/tablet can provide)
More info, FAQs, can all be found on our website.
Your feedback on this product will help us provide the best customer service possible.
Unlocks additional capabilities for MoPhotos.
**You must purchase and install the base MoPhotos app along with the Pro License app.**
- Bulk transfer of photos to Dropbox and user-defined FTP Servers
- Multi-selection of photos in the main photo grid
- Bulk sharing of photos with other installed Android apps
Please like us on Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/MoPhotos. If you are using our app, we'd love to see your photos!
Having trouble? Visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MoPhotos, or email us at our support email address.