Both if you are a pro or if you just want to share your photos with your friends and family.
✔ Only port4droid enables you to organise your photos in albums and then classify them as portfolios
✔ Organise your photos by using just drag and drop
✔ Identify your albums and portfolios by adding a photo as cover
✔ Only port4droid enables you to import whole albums in only one click
✔ You will be able to copy your photos from flickr™, 500px, any folder or any website
✔ English, Spanish, Catalan, Polish and French languages supported (German and Italian comming soon)
✔ port4droid is compatible with mobiles and tabets, 7" and 10"
- Download all of your existing Behance projects
- Display your work even without an internet connection
- Customize your portfolio - decide what work to show and how to show it
You'll need a free Behance account to sync your projects. Create your account at Behance.net.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
If you have any issues or suggestions email us at BehanceMobile@Adobe.com
.: Take Your Photos With You :.
SkyFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The auto downloads are small and sync while your phone charges.
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones, tablets, and Chromecast. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with SkyFolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Chromecast support
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· View Windows Live contacts and their public albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Continuous scroll of albums and thumbnails
· Frequent updates that add new features
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
.: Full Support :.
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at email@example.com and I'll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
Use the powerful features to sort and organize your jpeg and png image library. slingshot Portfolio offers power photo organizing capabilities. Read the EXIF data, edit the metadata, and view the histograms of your photo library. Upgrade to the full version for full RAW support (e.g. CR2 and NEF among others).
Please note: The RAW view is NOT free. it's available through in-app purchase for USD 5.49 (or the equivalent in your local currency). Please read the whole description for detailed information on what is free and what is not.
• New: Lightroom compatible XMP support (available through in-app purchase)
• New: Color labels
• Albums: organize your pictures in virtual collections
• New and improved user interface
• Chromecast support
• Filter by image type,ratings, tags, captions, and file names.
• Create captions, tags, and ratings.
• Read EXIF data and view histograms.
• Read RAW format for majority of cameras (available through in-app purchase).
• Convert RAW to jpeg (available through in-app purchase).
• Move, or copy images between folders.
• Search, filter, and organize content by folder/file name, rating, caption, and tags.
• Bookmark folder for quick reference.
• Share your content via email, social media, or cloud storage.
The full version (available via in app purchase) reads RAW format photos from the following cameras:
• Canon (CRW, CR2)
• Nikon (NEF)
• Fujifilm (RAF)
• Sony (ARW, SR2)
• Leica (RAW, DNG)
• Epson (ERF)
• Mamiya (BIN)
• Olympus (ORF)
• Panasonic (RAW, RW2)
• Pentax(DNG, PEF)
• Ricoh (DNG)
• Leaf Aptus 22 (MOS)
The full license (available through the in-app purchase for USD 5.49 or equivalent in local currency) supports the following features:
• Full RAW image support
• Lightroom compatible XMP support
• View photos in HD
• Unlimited albums
• Unlimited bookmarks
• No ads
Google Plus community:
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any feedback (suggestions, bug reports, feature requests, etc) please don't hesitate to write to us at productsATbrainylanternDOTcom.
Microstockr is an Android app that helps you track sales on major microstock photography agencies. It displays the current balance for each agency and a list of latest downloads. Just swipe down on the dashboard to refresh earnings.
Supported agencies are:
Shutterstock, Istockphoto, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Depositphotos, Bigstockphoto, 123RF, Crestock, Canstockphoto, Yaymicro, Stockfresh, Panthermedia, Pixmac, Photaki, Veer, Pond5, Kozzi, Photodune, Colourbox, Zoonar, Alamy, Cutcaster, Vectorstock, Clipdealer, Mostphotos, MotionElements, Photokore, Graphicleftovers, Fineartamerica, Stockphotomedia, Imagegate, Revostock, 500px
Extra features available on Subscription:
- Extra Agencies: Veer, Pond5, Colourbox, Zoonar, Alamy, Cutcaster, Kozzi, Photodune, Vectorstock, Clipdealer, Mostphotos, MotionElements, Photokore, Graphicleftovers, Fineartamerica, Pocketstock, Stockphotomedia, Imagegate, Revostock, 500px
- Notifications on WiFi: you get a notification for new sales
- Charts: daily earnings for every agency, pie chart of agencies that sell best
- Themes: dark or light
- Dropbox backup: none of your data and statistics get lost even on an app reinstall
Free Trial available.
We only use secure connections(https) and we do not submit any info to 3rd party servers, all the information is stored on the device and is encrypted. We do NOT have access to your data.
No longer tethered to desktop computers, designers can now get instant mobile access to more than 27 million leading-edge, royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics and video clips. Now anyone – media professionals and desktop designers alike – can search and download stock files from anywhere, at any time.
Millions of professional royalty-free stock photos, vector images and videos.
Smart & elegant user interface finds the right file fast.
Use intuitive finger swipes to browse through the archive.
Hi-res preview images – know exactly what you're downloading.
Use favorites to save and organize files you like.
Depositphotos' image library is constantly refreshed, growing by thousands of files daily.
The Depositphotos photobank was created in 2009, has 1.5 million customers worldwide and contains collections from more than 100,000 professional photographers, illustrators and videographers around the world. We want to give mobile users easy access to our fantastic stock library.
Download the app now, and great stock files can be yours in seconds!
Monitor your istock sales and stats. See today's current totals for downloads, royalty and redeemed credits, plus current balance and current redeemed credit running totals for your different media types. Details of all your recent downloads, pending subscription sales and Extended License sales. Filter by Vetta/Agency/Exclusive+/Photo+/Editorial/Dollar Bin.
Many stats options including: sales stats by month and by year, compare to previous months and years; stats and graphs of Redeemed Credits earned by day and by month; graphs and tables of sales by age of file sold; sales by file size; PP and Getty graphs; best days and months; best selling files by month; monthly summary; etc., etc.
See the LiveStock thread in the istock Tools And Applications forum for help and support.
LiveStock requires the following permissions for these reasons -
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: otherwise it wouldn't be able to get your details from iStock's servers. If you are security conscious and need to explicitly allow LiveStock through a firewall, the ONLY addresses that LiveStock connects to are www.istockphoto.com, api.istockphoto.com and secure-api.istockphoto.com for all your iStock data, and istocklivestock.appspot.com for current RC Totals. It needs to connect to two standard ports; 80 (for HTTP data) and 443 (for secure HTTPS data). LiveStock never attempts to connect to any other addresses nor any other ports;
- MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: so that it can save a local backup of your data;
- PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: so that it can ensure your phone doesn't go to sleep in the middle of scraping your download stats;
- VIEW NETWORK STATE: so that it knows whether you're connected through WiFi or a cellular network (in case you've said to only download data whilst on WiFi);
- AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: so that you have the option for LiveStock to automatically restart when you reboot your phone.
The free application Clashot gives you an opportunity to create, publish and sell photos taken by a smartphone and earn money if your photo is “liked” by another user.
How does it work?
It’s very simple: take photos of everything you like and upload your pics with the help of Clashot.
Clashot is also a social media site, so after uploading, your photos will be seen by your friends and other users. They can rate the results of your work and creative vision not only by “likes,” but also by cash awards.
The best shots will be available for sale after a minimal review, without any qualifying exams. Special offers from well-known brands will earn you up to $50 for one photo.
You’ll get income from every sale of each photo, and each shot can be sold an unlimited number of times to an unlimited number of people. As soon as the total of your account exceeds $3, you can withdraw from it in a variety of convenient ways.
No need to puzzle over subjects and objects for your photos: you can always see, via the application, what photos your friends and other Clashot users took in your city and your country, and also see the best and most popular shots.
If you are accustomed to taking photos with the help of any other application using filters, you can continue doing so, uploading processed files from your Android library directly to Clashot.
Clashot’s mission is to help you to get money for your creative works – with the help of cash awards received from other users – and to help your photos find people eager to pay for your photos. Clashot also earns you cash awards for your photos in addition to the usual “likes” and comments..
Clashot is a project of Depositphotos, one of the world’s leading photobanks, and Clashot’s success is guaranteed by Depositphotos’ experience and resources. We can sell all kinds of photos. You have only to enjoy the significant contribution received from each sale, “monetary likes” and special offers from the sponsors.
Features of Clashot:
• Free application
• Simple registration: no exams and verifications
• Lots of interesting and talented users, qualitative discussion of works, new friends and experience exchange
• Opportunity to log in and register through social media site accounts
• “One-click” upload of mobile photos
• Easy interface and newsfeed
• Detailed statistics and financial information
• Convenient fund withdrawal: withdraw your money once you earn $3 or more
Download our application for free! Let your creative works bring you money!
Supported Agencies: Shutterstock, iStock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, 123rf, Bigstock, Alamy, Photodune, DepositPhotos, Veer, Canstock, Pond5, Stockfresh, GLStock, Stocksy, MostPhotos. More agencies will be available in future version.
All account information is encrypted and stored locally, the app visits the agency web sites directly, your accounts and data are safe.
Premium members of this app can view download details and monthly earning trending statistics.
"Want to earn some money from your photographs? PicsaStock is an excellent starting point"
"An easy way for hobby photographers to sell their images …"
We offer you a simple and safe way to upload your unique photos and sell it thousands of times to millions of people. Our photo community can change the world of royalty free images through simple and innovative products that help you to sell and discover the world’s best photos.
Upload your images right NOW and be astonished on how easy earning money could be!
Finding inspiration has never been easier - swipe down on any picture to see similar images!
Winner of the „Adyen Tech Innovation Award“ at TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2013
Upload & Sell your photos:
• simply upload photos from your camera roll, Instagram, flickr, 500px or dropbox
• earn 50% commission per sale
• stay informed about your statistics
Discover awesome images:
• find beautiful royalty free photos and photographers
• discover tons of high quality images in the stunning landscape modus
• Browse through images in different views
• always find the photo you need - tag and color Search make it possible
• like your favorites
Inspiration from other photographers:
• found a photo you like? Swipe down to unveil more inspiration.
• add inspirational photos to your collections with a single tap
• create and manage your own gallery
• easily present your photos with tags & titles
• Redesigned User Galleries - more eye pleasing than ever before
• Keep yourself informed with the new statistics slide
• Collections! Create stunning collections of your favourite images
Share your photos
• advertise your gallery by using our sharing functions (via Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• easily share images, galleries and even your collections with all your friends
More on: https://www.picsastock.com
"F-Stop Media Gallery is still one of my favorite apps, and earns its place on my "best of" list once again in 2014." — Editor at Android Central
"[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013." — Editor at Android Central
"A fierce competitor in the image gallery space..." — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop — An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
/// MAIN FEATURES
• Find your images fast with instant search results and lightning fast browsing
• Locate your images with an integrated Google maps experience
• Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
• Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Access your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer with Quick links
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Hide media from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with many transitions
• Go fullscreen with immersive mode (Kit Kat+ users).
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://fstopapp.com/tutorial
★ E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any reason not to rate us 5 stars.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
Here is some more info:
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
*** Not Compatible with Kit Kat (v4.4) or newer versions of Android due to OS file permission policy changes that we can't control. Move all files out the Locker and backup all your photos before you upgrade to Kit Kat and stop using this App. ***
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
Earnings & Activity
Check out monthly and daily sales, and monitor the performance of your portfolio.
Upload and submit images for review straight from your phone. Keyword images that you’ve already uploaded. Do it all on the go.
Insights & Data
See what images in your portfolio are being downloaded. Get notified when customers add your images to lightboxes.
Tips & Inspiration
Discover global visual trends, get tips on how to become a better stock photographer, and be the first to learn what Shutterstock customers are looking for.
If you’re not an approved Shutterstock contributor, visit submit.shutterstock.com to apply now!
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images. *Available with a free browse account – sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
• Download images later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account.