- Records steps, duration, distance, calories burned, pace and speed
- Works in background
- Displays counts for walking and running as well as total counts
- Groups activity in workouts and by days
- Two display modes - Workout and Today
- Nine color schemes to choose from including high contrast B&W
- Timer pauses automatically when no activity is detected
- Pacer helps you maintain the desired speed and intensity. It also gives you information about calories burned per hour as you maintain this speed
- Distance alert
- Advanced algorithm calculating calories burned
- Configurable step length for walking and running separately (check our website for step length calculators)
- Configurable units of measurement both English and Metric
- History & Graphs modules
- Allows to share your workout sessions by email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
The pedometer can group your activity into workouts. You decide when to start, pause, reset and save your workout.
Normally Footsteps will stop detecting steps when you pause or finish the workout, you can change this in Settings and let Footsteps capture the steps even if the workout is paused/not started.
You will see your activity in Today view, but the steps won't be added to the active workout.
You can also turn off workouts completely and let Footsteps capture your steps whenever the app is running (Settings -> Use Workouts switch to OFF).
History module lets you browse your activity. You can see your workouts or all activity in or outside workouts grouped by days, weeks and months.
Tap on the groups until you see a single workout or day worth of activities and you will see them broken down to a list of samples of activities.
You can add, edit or delete any of the samples. You can delete any workout or a whole day from History. You can share the items in History by Email (with CSV attachment), SMS, Twitter or Facebook.
The pedometer has a built-in help system with FAQ section,also feel free to contact our support, we'll be glad to help you. (from within Footsteps tap Help, then Feedback and send us an email explaining the problem).