• Launching an application on the phone from SmartWatch.
• White & Black lists for managing apps from which you want to be notified or not.
• Vibrations number for each app.
• "Ignored phrases" list to ignore notifications containing them.
• "Do not disturb" mode on a certain period of time (ex.: do not notify at night).
• Supports all non-Latin languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Thai...
• Dismiss notifications from SmartWatch.
• Light & Dark styles.
• Set font size.
• Notification widget.
How to use the app:
• Install app.
• Go to SmartConnect, and find there this app - "Notifier SmartWatch".
• Go to "Accessibility" to enable there this app - "Notifier SmartWatch".
• Use it)
Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of programs inside Smart Connect, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
Note: In version for Android less than 4.3 no way to remove notifications from status bar. For access to notifications need to use accessibility service. When you turn on accessibility service for 'Notifier SmartWatch 2' you may have some bugs:
- device may begins speak to you, this is a known bug in the Android OS (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105). It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI. As solusion you can disable app titled 'Google Text-to-speech Engine' and app titled 'Samsung TTS';
- conflict message is displayed and another service is disabled. It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI (http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387).
Please, don't send reviews about problems with accessibility service, try use Android 4.3+ version of app, if it possible.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
BBM, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Line, LinkedIn, Skype, Snapchat, SMS, Telegram, Twitter, Viber, VK, WeChat, WhatsApp ...
Useful, for instance, to not miss calls when using headphones.
See http://code.google.com/p/android-notifier/ for instructions and desktop downloads.
v0.2.8 adds encryption and basic Locale/Tasker support
Ever tried to share a link from the browser using the official Facebook™ app? Noticed how it is very sluggish and incredibly irritating [with all due respect to Facebook™ ;)]?
Well now you can use this little app instead! All it does is post a link to your Facebook™ wall - but in a smooth way, like it ought to be!
The app will return immediately and stay in the background to post the link. If there is a network problem, it will quietly retry a few times before giving you a warning message.
This app was formerly known as "FB Share".
(This app is brought to you by the Arm Wrestling Association of America™)