**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
★ Earthquake magnitude, depth and age
★ Tectonic plates
★ Earthquake ticker showing strongest earthquakes
★ Tap quake label for more info and sharing
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom. Tap a label to see depth and time in ticker.
View earthquakes from last hour, day, 7 days or 30 days.
Data is from USGS.
NOTE: If the "time ago" is wrong for you - then check your phone time AND timezone in your phone settings.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
This is a lightweight application. Choose whether or not and how often to run the earthquake notifier, and whether or not to use your location.
- Custom notifications system.
- Real time notifications (suggested filter on Magnitude: 4.5+).
- Custom filters by magnitude, distance and time.
- Data loaded from earthquake-report.com.
- View earthquakes on map.
- Magnitude, depth, distance, location and UTC time for each earthquake.
- Link to in-depth page on earthquake-report.com for more information.
- View earthquakes from last 24 hrs., 48hrs. or 7 days.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Earthquake app allows you to track latest earthquakes from around the world.
It shows you earthquakes of 0.1+ magnitude from United States and of 4.5+ magnitude worldwide.
This app uses data from USGS. http://www.usgs.gov/
What is USGS?
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) is a science organisation of the United States government.
USGS provides impartial information on our ecosystems and environment, natural hazards,
natural resources, the impacts of climate and the core science systems.
** NO ADS **
- Latest quakes from worldwide.
- Shows details of an earthquake.
- Filter what you want to see via different filters.
- Shows earthquakes on Google map.
- Colour coded pins on map and list.
- Shows earthquakes from the past hour, day, week or even a month.
- Choose between different types of map.
- Share earthquake details to others.
- (New) Shows distance between you and the quake.
What does colour coded mean?
It means that earthquakes of different magnitudes will be shown via different
colour pins on the map and different background colours in the list.
4.5 <= M -- Red
3.5 <= M -- Yellow
2.5 <= M -- Purple
1.5 <= M -- Blue
1.5 > M -- Green
* This is a companion application to Earthquake Alert! *
It uses push notifications to alert you when an earthquake occurs that match any predefined filters.
Create as many filters as you want to monitor earthquakes all over the world. Create a filter for smaller earthquakes near your location, or one to filter very large quakes worldwide, or create a custom location and radius - it's up to you!
Push notifications use Google's GCM technology and therefore require Android 2.2.
Again, this is a companion app for Earthquake Alert!. Once you have both installed they work together seamlessly.
Logo and interface design by Suresh Prasad Shrestha.
Data Source: Department of Mines and Geology
gempa (Global Earthquake Monitoring Processing Analysis) GmbH, Potsdam, Germany, a spin-off of GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, presents the Android App EQInfo giving information about the latest earthquake detections.
EQInfo supports the following features:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, time ago, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and detecting agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map. New: Page through solutions of different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Options to filter the earthquake information by magnitude, depth, time and region
5. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
6. Background updates and notifications
7. Sharing of event information
EQInfo retrieves earthquake information from the following agencies:
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
- United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
- Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
- Spanisch National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
- GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
The user has total control in defining which agencies would have a higher or lower preference. After setting this EQInfo will take care of aggregating the solutions for you, considering your preferences settings.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. If supported, your filter criteria is summited to the agency for server-side filtering. Also the most compact data format is selected for transmission. Using this approach the amount of data transfered is 5-10 times smaller than fetching an RSS feed. Often the earthquake list of one agency is transfered in not more than 2KB.
**The data is based on USGS where the data is updated every 5 minutes.**
- Tabs to see various quakes from recent times, world quakes, last quakes, alerts and relief
- Latest quakes is shown immediately
- Click on any item to see detailed Menu for the quakes
- Map shows location and magnitudes
- All details of USGS site is shown automatically
- You can share in social media
- You can also check Earthquake relief portal
- Emergency contacts, casualties and updates are also shown
Here we are trying to reflect those reports in form of Android App with following features:-
1. Recent Earthquake data from USGS / National Seismological Centre
2. Get notified whenever earthquake happens at Nepal of magnitude greater than 4
3. Stats on the damages brought by earthquake
4. Get updated with news
5. Gallery of Earthquake damages, relief works etc.
6. Videos related to earthquake in Nepal
7. Emergency contact addresses of Nepal Police and Hospitals
8. Tips for being safe from Earthquakes
9. Donate information for PM Relief fund, Nepal
10. Access data offline
Disclaimer : The content of this app are powered by different sources. Earthquake activities data are taken from USGS and National Seismological Centre. Stats on damages are taken from http://drrportal.gov.np (Nepal Disaster Risk Reduction Portal). Videos of earthquake related activities are powered by youtube. We do not upload any videos. Contact the uploader if any issues.
* Best selling Earthquake app on the iPhone/iPad.
* Live USGS data
* International data
* Sort list by Magnitude, Location, or Time
* Detailed maps
* Integration to USGS website
* Email detailed screenshots of maps & vital details anytime to anyone