Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Route Between Stations- Selecting the starting and destination stations will display the user the Fares, Distance, Approximate Travel time, stations in between with change over station and the route map with plotting of the route on the map.
Station Info – Selecting a station will give you various useful information about the station like First and Last train timings, Platforms, Gates and directions, contact numbers, Tourist spots near that station, parking, feeder services etc.
Nearest metro station – This section will show you the nearest metro stations from your current place.
Other sections i.e. Tour guide, Metro Museum, Lost and found and Other info will give various other useful information to the user.
Your one stop solution for all information required on Delhi Metro.
Follow us in twitter for latest updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 App for Delhi Metro
1. Fare Calculator ,
2. Detailed Delhi Metro Map (Hindi Support),
3. Offline Color Coded Route Planner ,
4. Parking Rate
5. Interchange Station Highlight
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
Vikash Kumar (email@example.com)
Keywords : Delhi Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Delhi Metro Offline Delhi Metro
By using the application, you can see the optimal route for your journey using subway, the amount of time it takes to complete it and indications which will help you guide across the subway maze.
Also, the application can show you when is the next train going to arrive, so that you know if you must hurry up to catch it, or if you have spare time to talk with your friends.
The application searches your position to find the closest subway station and the optimal route to your destination, taking into consideration the time needed to reach the closest subway station.
It is very easy to utilize, interaction being based on gestures, it does not need internet connection and no commercials.
Exactly, just download the application and you can use it anywhere, anytime, without extra costs and without those irritating commercials.
If you have an idea, an improvement regarding the application please feel free to contact us either by leaving a comment or by writing directly to us here http://www.smart-software-horizons.ro/?page_id=28
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- «Troika» (Moscow) and «Podorozhnik» ticket refill (St. Petersburg);
- If you are a proud owner of device supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
Live Arrivals & Maps – View a live map of your route, vehicle location, and real-time arrival.
MyMetro – Previously visited trips, itineraries, route selection, or stations/stops are automatically saved and can be favorited.
Contextual System Alerts – See alerts and notifications based on your previous trips, itineraries, route selection, or stations/stops.
Customer Assistance & Help – Call Customer Relations, TAP Help, and Metro Transit Security directly from the app. Locations of Metro Customer Centers and TAP resellers are integrated in the app.
Native Trip Planner – The trip planner is integrated into the app and will allow mixed mode transit: rail, bus, bike, park & ride, and walking.
New App Design – Completely redesigned user interface from the ground-up.
The application is an initiative of the São Paulo Metropolitan Rail Company - METRO.
Functions and resources:
- Direct from the Metro
Real-time tracking of each line’s operational status.
- Where are you going?
A step-by-step simulation of the fastest route between two stations, including estimated time and cost, neighborhood maps, etc.
- Network Map
Visual map of all Metro lines.
- Lines and Stations
View all Metro lines and stations. Consult operating hours, locations, etc.
View fares, assistance telephone numbers, and service hours for individual stations.
If you are not in your own country, you probably need an offline map of Moscow subway.
This map is a simple image, and we think that's all that you need. Isn't it?
Карта метро Москвы в автономном режиме.
Если вы не в вашей собственной стране, вы, вероятно, нуждаются в автономном карту московского метро.
Эта карта является простым изображения, и мы думаем, что это все, что вам нужно. Не так ли?
- Santiago Subway Network.
- Locate your nearest station.
- Know the distance to your nearest station.
- Subway rates info.
- Check your card balance.
- Save different cards for future queries.
- Station Information: schedules, opening and closing hours, access streets, map location, equipment.
- Color express routes information.
- Connections information.
- Travel times between stations
- Line statuses
- Share pictures to know how is the station
- New user interface
- Line Statuses
- Metro Twitter feed
- More Holo-ness
- Travel times between stations
- Information updates thanks to user feedback
- Ticket window schedules
- Schedules for first and last train
- Info update
- Feedback to correct stations info
- Who is in my car?
- Landscape support
- Bugs Fixed
- Corrected Information
- Express Network
- Widget indicating rates according to current hour.
- Fast balance check -for last saved card- by pressing the widget.
- English support language.
* The balance query depends on a BIP! Card webservice, and the date received on how the card is updated on their systems.
* This is not an official application and is not related to the Metro S.A company.
The stations mentioned in the app are as follows:
• Airport Terminal 3
• Airport Terminal 1
• Deira City Centre
• Al Rigga
• Union Square
• Khalid Bin Al Waleed
• Al Karama
• Al Jafiliya
• World Trade Centre
• Emirates Towers
• Financial Centre
• Burj Khalifa
• Business Bay
• Al Quoz
• First Gulf Bank
• Mall of the Emirates
• Sharaf DG
• Dubai Internet City
• Dubai Marina
• Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Nakheel Harbour and Towers
• Ibn Battuta
• Jebel Ali Industrial
• Jebel Ali
• Al Qusais 2 Station (T3)
• Al Qusais 1 Station (T2)
• Airport Free Zone Station (T2)
• Al Nahda Station (T2)
• Stadium Station (T2)
• Al Quiadah Station (T2)
• Abu Hail Station (T2)
• Abu Baker Al Siddique Station (T2)
• Salahuddin Station (U)
• Union Square Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Baniyas Square Station (U)
• Palm Deira Station (U)
• Al Ras Station (U)
• Al Ghubaiba Station (U)
• Saeediya Station (U)
• Khalid Bin Waleed Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Oud Metha Station (T2)
• Health Care City Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 1 Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 2 Station (T2)
dubaimetro app, Dubai Metro, dubai metro app, Dubai metromobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, mobile apps,android mobile apps for Dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile, Dubaimetro
Alerts and notifications coming soon in next version.