• A matter of size - find out about the LUMIX G Camera System
• Learn all about the LUMIX G models GM1, GF6, G6, GH3 and GX7
• Discover the range of available lenses
• Find out all about the technologies behind
• Enjoy real stories with professional photographers using LUMIX G
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
* Works ONLY with Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster!
* NO additional hardware is needed
* Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
* Timer for shots with fixed interval
* Free and NO AdWare (ads)
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W)
- Android OS 2.3.3 – 4.2
* Note: Operation not guaranteed on tablets.
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV files shot with compatible cameras
- Images will be resized to an optimal size for your device.
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
NEW: Multiple Camera Control from same remote mode
For more info visit following help link:
1. Bluetooth Mode, WiFi Mode, and Web Control Mode
2. Remote Camera Control from another Android, Notebook, or Desktop PC, and from Web Browsers.
3. Remote Viewfinder (realtime)
4. Record preview frames and play instantly.
5. Take remote photo, list, and dwonload images.
6. Remote video recording. (Multiple video size support)
7. Change remote camera settings.
8. Front and rear camera change from both remote and camera modes.
9. Change preview frame rates.
10. Status sound on/off.
11. File Explorer
12. Record Player
NEW: Galaxy Camera Support.
NEW: Video Recording.
For more information please visit following link.
Web Controller: control camera from web browsers.
Paid Version must use following web controller.
Camera Remote Help:
Camera Remote PC Help:
Camera Remote PC Application Download Link:
For this version 6, Android Camera Remote version must be Free (2.1.1) and Pro (1.1.1) and above versions to work properly.
Android Camera also could be controlled by using Camera Remote PC desktop application.
For more information please check help section, or visit above links.
With WiFi mode, the remote android camera would be controlled from far distance than Bluetooth mode.
With Bluetooth mode, it is very useful if there is no network connection available.
(Note: Application is based on the Bluetooth Chat android sample application.)
(This 'Remote Viewfinder' application is not for GALAXY Camera.)
- Samsung SMART Camera Live View (Preview screen) can be wirelessly checked on Smartphone screen with real time connection
- Provides control of Timer, Flash, Resolution and capturing of Samsung SMART Camera on Smartphone
- When using this App (Camera and Smartphone are connected), images taken by Smartphone will also be taken by Smart Camera and saved in the camera
- When saving the images, the camera will also store the information about location provided by Smartphone's GPS on the pictures
- Provides remote controlling function for capturing and playback
- Possible to control zoom level wirelessly
- Captured images can also be copied to Smartphone
- Android version : 2.2(Froyo) or higher, display WVGA(320*480) or higher
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
( May not operate normally in some devices.)
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
NEW: Kitkat (Android 4.4.2) support!
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
HTC One [M7]
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Support of a built-in IR sender on Sony or LG devices
Unfortunately neither the Sony nor the LG native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in both API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat doesn't support the built-in IR hardware of your device, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
● devices must be within the communication range
● devices must be paired and Bluetooth adapter must be enabled
● pictures are saved on server side
● preview smoothness depends on performance Bluetooth connection
● electromagnetic interference, obstacles and distance can cause communication problems even connection break
● if preview is stopped try to reconnect, if connection will be unsuccessful then restart server
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D4 / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see more information at http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html about desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket)
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't seem to have USB host at all.
Canon: 70D, 700D, 6D, 5D Mk III, 1D X, 7D, 5D Mk II, 1D Mk IV, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 60D, 50D, 40D, 650D/Rebel T4i/Kiss X6, 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss X5, 1100D/Rebel T3, 1000D/Rebel XS, 550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss X4, 500D/Rebel T1i/Kiss X3, 450D/Rebel XSi/Kiss X2
Nikon: Df, D610, D5300, D600, D7100, D5200, D800/D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000, D3100 and D3200 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D7000 / D7100 / D800 / D600 / D610 / D4, Canon 1d Mk IV / 5D Mk II / 5D Mk III / 7D / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE THIS IS NOT MY OR THE SOFTWARES FAULT - YOUR PHONE IS MISSING NEEDED SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE ! ***
Remote releasing is using a remote control to activate the shutter of the camera. This is to prevent shaking the camera, and is often used with bulb shots and/or tripods.
This app is the little (free) brother of DSLR Controller; see http://dslrcontroller.com/ and http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.dslrcontroller
Remote Release also has a discussion thread on XDA-Developers.com:
---- Features ----
- Activate the camera's shutter button from your phone over USB, just like using a remote release cable
- Enable/Disable Auto-Focus *
- Support for bulb shots (hold shutter button) *
- Support for continuous shooting (hold shutter button) *
* Depends on camera model. Requires a DryOS based camera. See DSLR Controller's device compatibility page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php )
---- Requirements ----
- An Android device with an ARMv7-A or newer CPU architecture (virtually all 1ghz+ devices)
- Not rooted: Android 3.1 or higher with USB host kernel+API support **
- Rooted: Android 2.3.1 or higher with USB host kernel support **
- Supported Canon EOS DSLR
- The correct USB adapter, if applicable
** USB host kernel support can usually be determined by connecting a USB stick to your device, and seeing if the device recognizes it.
---- Devices ----
The following devices are known to be compatible:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 and Note, USB host cable
--- Android 2.x: root required
--- Android 4.x: no root required
- Motorola Xoom, USB host cable
--- 3.1: unknown
--- 3.2: no root
- Acer Iconia A500
- Asus Transformer, keyboard dock or USB adapter
- Toshiba Thrive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9", 10.1", 10.1v, USB adapter
--- 3.0: unknown
--- 3.1: no root
- Lenovo Thinkpad
- B&N Nook Color
--- CM 7, Nook Color Tweaks, memory limit mod, USB host cable
Please see DSLR Controller's supported devices page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php ) for further device compatibility information.
----- Usage -----
-- Getting started --
- Install the application.
- Connect your camera to the phone/tablet, and turn it on. Half-press the shutter button if it was already on.
- If a popup comes up that offers to open Remote Release, press it, and move on to "Operation" below.
- If a popup does not come up, manually start Remote Release. A Superuser popup should appear, click allow. If this took more than a few seconds, Remote Release will complain it cannot find a camera, regardless if you have one connected or not. Exit the app, half-press the shutter button on the camera, then restart the app.
- If a popup appears that tells you your device is not compatible, this is the end of the line for you.
-- Operation --
After you have connected your camera and started the app, the app will show you the following:
- Camera model
- Current shutter setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current aperture setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current ISO setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current drive mode setting
Below that you will see three buttons:
- Auto-Focus button
- Shutter button
- Button to open DSLR Controller in the Market
If your lens is set to Auto-Focus and you are using a DryOS based camera, you can use the Auto-Focus button to select if focusing is triggered by pressing the shutter button. By default it is, but it is not always desired. If your lens is set to Manual-Focus, this setting has no effect.
Pressing the shutter button will take a picture on your camera. If the camera is set to bulb mode or to continuous shooting, press-and-hold the shutter button - the bulb/continuous capture will stop once you remove your finger from the screen.
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
If you have problems, please contact me and I will work with you to try and fix any problems that you are having. Please email me for help and support.
Raw Photo Viewer - View hi-res images on your device.
- Tap main screen image to view full screen
- Tap file in file browser to view
- Fling left/right to change
- Drag to move
- Pinch to zoom
- Auto rotate image using Exif data where available.
- Keyboard shortcuts (tested on Asus Transformer TF101 dock)
-- Zoom in and out with + and - keys. (Actually - and =)
-- Next or Previous with < and > keys. (Actually , and .)
-- Cursor keys to pan round image when zoomed
Note: Large images will be scaled down to approx 3000 x 2000 due to memory constraints.
Backup your DSLR photos using your Android device.
e.g. Using USB host to add a card reader and external hard drive to backup your camera memory card with your tablet/phone. Tested on Asus TF101.
Note: Connecting your camera directly to your device should work if your camera supports a "USB storage" type mode for transfers. PTP/MTP is only available in Honeycomb 3.1.x. PTP/MTP isn't supported by the app at this time.
Android 2.3.5 - Device
Andoid 3.2.1 - Device
Andoid 4.0.3 - Emulator
Extract jpeg preview images from raw files for viewing on your device.
Note: Preview image size selectable approx 320 x 240 or 640 x480 in free version.
USB Host is required if you want to copy files from an attatched external card reader or hard drive, but the app can be used to copy files around and extract preview images for files already on the device.
Supported formats (for preview image extraction):
Canon - CRW CR2 full raw files, sRaw not tested (but reported to work).
Olympus - ORF
Nikon - NEF
Panasonic - RW2
Sony - ARW
Panasonic - RAW Some newer cameras produce these files with an embedded jpg.
Minolta - MRW
DNG - partial support:
* Pentax generated DNGs, can extract embedded jpg.
* Leica M9 - No support, no embedded jpg to preview.
* Others - Unknown. Please try and let me know how you get on.
RAW - old Panasonic raw files, no embedded jpg to preview.
TIF - No plans to support.
If you have raw photo files that can't be processed, email me a couple and I will try to add support for them in the app.
Brian for the test files and help testing the exif data.
Neil for the test images, nice sky and clouds.
Generate preview images sizes can now be 320 x 240 or 640 X 480.
Backup mode can be configured to do one of three things
1. Backup files
2. Backup files and extract previews.
3. Just Extract previews.
Note: The "Backup" button and description will change to match the selected mode.
Use the "Config" button to configure the source and destination folders for your backup.
"Backup" will then copy all the files from the source folder and sub folders to the destination folder.
These folders need to be under "/mnt", "/sdcard" "/removable" or start with "/usb" before you are allowed to perform a backup.
The status information will help you with your folder selection.
Enable the preview option to create a small jpeg preview of each photo during the copy.
The preview images can be viewed with your favourite image viewer and are added to the gallery.
Tap folders to enter them.
Tap parent directory or the back button to come back out.
Press and hold for a context menu to select folder.
Keep pressing the back button to exit without making a selection.
Tap image file to view.
Photos in the source folder are displayed on the main screen. The main photo can be changed by dragging the gallery control (looks a bit like a film strip) or by swiping left/right. Tap image to view full screen.
Raw Photo Viewer:
Fling left/right to change (or <> keys)
Drag to move (cursor keys)
Pinch to zoom (+- keys)
Main functions of the application are as follows:
Allows you to remotely operate your camera with your smartphone to capture images.
Send to Smartphone
Allows you to select and send still images or video clips captured with your camera to your smartphone. After sending the images or clips to your smartphone, you can forward them easily to SNS.
Compatible digital camera:
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
A compatible digital camera is required to run this application.
For details on how to operate this application on the EX-TR15, visit the EXILIM Remote website at http://www.exilim.com/app/en/
Connection with the camera may be affected when using a smartphone or other device with a function for “automatically switching Wi-Fi networks (Auto network switch)”. Please disable the function (Auto network switch).
More from developer
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites.
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*3) (*4)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*3)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*4)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / ZS27 / ZS30, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on DMC-GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9.
(*4) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(Compatible models beginning with this version)
DMC-TZ60 / TZ61 / ZS40 / SZ8
HC-W850M / W850 / W858 / V750M / V750 / V757
(Already compatible models)
Digital video camera
HC-V250 / V520 / V520M / V550 / V550M
HC-V720 / V720M / V727 / V727M
HC-X920 / X920M / X929
HX-A100 / WA30
DMC-G6 / GF6 / GM1 / GX7
DMC-FT5 / LF1 / SZ9 / TS5
DMC-TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41
DMC-ZS27 / ZS30
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
The following functions are available in this application.
(Compatible models are listed in parentheses.)
・ A function that allows you to see the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen during shooting (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for transferring recorded pictures from the camera to your smartphone, and for uploading them to SNS sites (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for playing back or deleting recorded pictures in the camera from your smartphone, copying them to your smartphone, and uploading them to SNS sites (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for recording location data using GPS (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for adding location data obtained using your smartphone to pictures in the camera (SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for sending and receiving pictures using the LUMIX CLUB Cloud Sync. Service (SZ5, GH3)
・ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
・ In order to use the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s service LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android OS 2.2 – 4.2
Bluetooth/DLNA are all supported by this one application.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 2 streaming technologies *1,2
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device.
Supported devices are as follows.
AirPlay supported device
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
*1 Music stored on Android device cannot be transmitted via DLNA.
*2 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*3 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
- Easy wireless projection of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, and JPEG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT network connection for easy connection with projector.
- PT-DZ570/DW530/DX500 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- PT-FW430/FX400 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- Devices that support Android OS 4.0/4.1/4.2
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, JPEG files
- Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
world through smartphone camera. When turning the camera to special AR Marker, you can simulate setting up VIERA. Let’s put VIERA
of any size that you like and look into life with VIERA.
(1) When you look into AR marker (Download the app from PC page [http://panasonic.net/apps/en/setup_simulator/]), VIERA will
appear on a top of the AR marker.
(2)When you tap the button at the lower left on the screen, the series selection screen will be displayed. Check out functions of each series and select your favorite series.
You can select the series by tapping the set-button.
(3) Change the size of VIERA with the up and down operation key at center of the screen. Let’s find the best-suited size for
your installation space.
Also, you can change your viewing style with the up and down key at the bottom right of the screen.
Let’s find the best-suited style for your room.
(4) You can take a picture of the simulated image through a camera.
(5) You can send captured pictures by email or upload them to Twitter and/or Facebook. Let’s share a picture with your family
and friends and review together.
* TVs used in Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator is as of April 1, 2012. Some products may no longer be produced depending on their conditions. For details, please visit Panasonic VIERA homepage(http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/).
By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
The procedure to use Network Setup.
1. Connect your Android deivce to your home wireless network.
(Check the password for the home wireless network.)
2. Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
3. Start this app.
4. Enter the password for the home wireless network.
5. Complete the setup when "SUCCESS" is displayed on the stereo system.
Supported devices are as follows.
(As of April 1st, 2013)
✓ In landscape mode, the app displays today’s date like an ordinary desk calendar.
✓ In portrait mode, the app displays today’s date along with the time.
✓ Set as a slideshow, the photographs randomly changes every 60seconds.
✓ Display your favorite photograph with the Quick Navigation button.
✓ Switch languages to select from Japanese, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish.
✓ Display trivia related to the Heritage Site on screen by tapping the detail button.
Due to the copyrights of the photographs used in this app, the app will automatically stop functioning on December 31, 2014. The 2015 version is scheduled for release in December 2014.
Panasonic and World Heritage
Panasonic has been publishing The World Heritage Calendar, in collaboration with UNESCO, since 1995 as a part of efforts to preserve valuable and irreplaceable treasures of the world. In order to reach wider audiences, including the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) made up of 9,000 schools in 180 countries, and raise awareness of the importance of the sites, Panasonic started to publish a web version of the calendar in 2010.
This application is an adaptation of the web version of the calendar, taking full advantage of the beautiful display of the Android Tablet to show the photographs as if placed in a digital photo frames.
Panasonic wishes to aid in the preservation of invaluable heritage sites with this application. In collaboration with UNESCO, future plans call for the addition of more content.
* You can easily become a hero by taking a photo of yourself after selecting the design.
* You can adjust the size and position of the photo you took.
* You can make images from the photos that are selected from the saved photos on your phone.
* You can share your images on SNS and transit them via e-mail.