With your DIGA connected to DIGA Album Maker via Wi-Fi, you can also select photos also in your DIGA to make albums. And you can make rich albums such as "Moving Album" and "Auto-made Video Clip" with the DIGA.
●Make Handmade Album:
You can make an album decorated with stamps and handwriting after selecting an album background and putting photos on it. By connecting to your DIGA, you can make it as Moving Album.
●Make Auto-made Video Clip:
By connecting to your DIGA, you can make a video clip just after selecting a motion template and photos.
●View Albums in Your Smartphone:
You can view albums stored in your smartphone.
●View Albums in Your DIGA:
By connecting to your DIGA, you can view albums stored in the DIGA.
*DIGA Album Maker requires the following Android versions of smartphones.
・Android 2.3.3 to 2.3.7
・Android 4.0.1 to 4.0.4
(It's not guaranteed to work with all models of smartphons loaded with the Android version listed above. Although DIGA Album Maker might also be installed on smartphones with an Android version other than those above, it's not guaranteed to work.)
*DIGA Album Maker can be connected to the following DIGA via Wi-Fi.
・DMR-HRT300 on sale in June 2012
*Before you use DIGA Album Maker connected to your DIGA via Wi-Fi, you need to connect the DIGA to your wireless broadband router and configure the following settings of the DIGA.
・Turn Remote Connection to its "ON" setting
・Turn Inter-Room Jump Link (DLNA) to its "ON" setting
・Switch off the DIGA
(You can find more detailed information at "Setting of DIGA" of our web support page.)
Moreover, this application enables to search favourite scenes by using metadata of Panasonic MeMORA service (http://me-mora.jp). Also this service provides to show several information (shop and map etc.) announced in the recorded event. You can enjoy new stage of TV style with internet synchronized by DIGA remote.
- Control DIGA anywhere at your home through Wi-Fi network.
- Browse recorded titles in DIGA.
- Control to playback recorded titles (scrub, 10s skip-rewind, 30s skip-forward, pause and stop)
- Search favourite titles by word search and genre filtering.
- Display shop and map information announced in the recorded event. (Launch internet browser)
- Control to tune services.
- Recording reservation of program(need DIGA on sale since spring 2013)
Please refer to developer's website for compatible Panasonic recorders.
Before you use DIGA remote, you need to connect the DIGA to your wireless broadband router and configure the following settings of the DIGA.
・Turn Remote Connection to its "ON" setting
・Turn DLNA function to its "ON" setting
Each function name might be different with your DIGA. Please refer to developer's website to find more detail information about setting way.
DIGA Player will browse and load recorded list and TV channel list from your Panasonic Recorders onto your Android devices connecting over Wireless LAN network.
1) You can playback programs stored on your Recorder or watch live broadcast with your Android devices.
2) You can use Android devices as a remote controller of your Recorders.
3) You can display TV Guide and set timer recording to your Recorders from Android devices.
4) You can set timer recording from outside with your Android devices.
Compatible Panasonic Recorders:
Remote recording is available on selected Panasonic compatible recorders.
* For more detail, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application. (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/app/index.html)
- Receive streaming of live broadcast reception from compatible recorders.
- Playback recorded programs (scrub, skip-rewind, skip-forward, pause).
- Browse recorded list and TV channel list.
- Search favorite recorded programs by word search.
- Sort TV listings by numeric and alphabetical order.
- Simple remote control function.
To find out more detail of setting of Panasonic recorder, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application.
(*you need to transfer movies to SD card before you watch the movies.)
Note: "Movie Transfer Adapter" (DY-RS10-W) is needed to use this application.
(*it is sold only in Japan.)
• A matter of size - find out about the LUMIX G Camera System
• Learn all about the LUMIX G models GM1, GF6, G6, GH3 and GX7
• Discover the range of available lenses
• Find out all about the technologies behind
• Enjoy real stories with professional photographers using LUMIX G
More from developer
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites.
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*3) (*4)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*3)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*4)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS35, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on DMC-GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35.
(*4) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(Compatible models beginning with this version)
DMC-TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35
(Already compatible models)
Digital video camera
HC-V250 / V520 / V520M / V550 / V550M
HC-V720 / V720M / V727 / V727M / V750 / V750M / V757
HC-W850 / W850M / W858 / X920 / X920M / X929
HX-A100 / WA30
DMC-G6 / GF6 / GM1 / GX7
DMC-FT5 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5
DMC-TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ60 / TZ61
DMC-ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS40
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
Bluetooth/DLNA are all supported by this one application.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 2 streaming technologies *1,2
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device.
Supported devices are as follows.
AirPlay supported device
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
*1 Music stored on Android device cannot be transmitted via DLNA.
*2 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*3 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
The following functions are available in this application.
(Compatible models are listed in parentheses.)
・ A function that allows you to see the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen during shooting (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for transferring recorded pictures from the camera to your smartphone, and for uploading them to SNS sites (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for playing back or deleting recorded pictures in the camera from your smartphone, copying them to your smartphone, and uploading them to SNS sites (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for recording location data using GPS (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for adding location data obtained using your smartphone to pictures in the camera (SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for sending and receiving pictures using the LUMIX CLUB Cloud Sync. Service (SZ5, GH3)
・ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
・ In order to use the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s service LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android OS 2.2 – 4.2
- Easy wireless projection of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, and JPEG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT network connection for easy connection with projector.
- PT-DZ570/DW530/DX500 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- PT-FW430/FX400 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- Devices that support Android OS 4.0/4.1/4.2
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, JPEG files
- Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
The following functions are available in the application.
・ A remote view function that allows users to check the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen
・ A remote shutter function that allows users to set the zoom level and shoot a still picture
・ A self shot mode function that is useful when shooting a self portrait
*Be sure to perform a firmware update for the camera (DMC-FX90) before using this application.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android 2.2 - Android 4.0
By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
The procedure to use Network Setup.
1. Connect your Android deivce to your home wireless network.
(Check the password for the home wireless network.)
2. Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
3. Start this app.
4. Enter the password for the home wireless network.
5. Complete the setup when "SUCCESS" is displayed on the stereo system.
Supported devices are as follows.
(As of April 1st, 2013)
Panasonic MAX Juke App will take you to the next level of party with Panasonic compatible mini system.
Bring your friends over and experience new party excitement.
Find out our compatible products: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/audio/app/max_juke/android/index.html
1. Music Player
- Play songs on your smart devices via bluetooth.
2. Jukebox Request
- Request and play songs from the internal or USB memory on mini systems.
- Share same request playlist with your friends at the same time.
3. Remote Control
- Handy remote control function for compatible mini system.
- Enjoy Youtube sound on mini system.
*1 In order to stream a music on the device by Bluetooth, the devices first need to be paired.
✓ In landscape mode, the app displays today’s date like an ordinary desk calendar.
✓ In portrait mode, the app displays today’s date along with the time.
✓ Set as a slideshow, the photographs randomly changes every 60seconds.
✓ Display your favorite photograph with the Quick Navigation button.
✓ Switch languages to select from Japanese, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish.
✓ Display trivia related to the Heritage Site on screen by tapping the detail button.
Due to the copyrights of the photographs used in this app, the app will automatically stop functioning on December 31, 2014. The 2015 version is scheduled for release in December 2014.
Panasonic and World Heritage
Panasonic has been publishing The World Heritage Calendar, in collaboration with UNESCO, since 1995 as a part of efforts to preserve valuable and irreplaceable treasures of the world. In order to reach wider audiences, including the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) made up of 9,000 schools in 180 countries, and raise awareness of the importance of the sites, Panasonic started to publish a web version of the calendar in 2010.
This application is an adaptation of the web version of the calendar, taking full advantage of the beautiful display of the Android Tablet to show the photographs as if placed in a digital photo frames.
Panasonic wishes to aid in the preservation of invaluable heritage sites with this application. In collaboration with UNESCO, future plans call for the addition of more content.
Brand new feature: design of FC Barcelona, Spain's number 1 team and one of the world's top football clubs. Pose together with FC Barcelona big players for newspapers or TV and become a star, too!
* You can easily become a STAR by taking a photo of yourself after selecting the design.
* You can adjust the size and position of the photo you took.
* You can make images from the photos that are selected from the saved photos on your phone.
* You can share your images on SNS and transit them via e-mail.