This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Control your WD TV experience with the tap of a soft key or the swipe of a finger using the WD TV Remote™ app. Simply launch the app on your Android™ mobile device and instantly take control of any WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play that is connected on the same network.
• Control your WD TV from anywhere in your house using your wireless network
• Get one-touch access to launch any online service available on your WD TV
• Enter text using your Android smartphone or tablet keyboard
• Use the gesture pad for quick and easy navigation
• Connect multiple Android mobile devices with the WD TV Remote app and conveniently play multiplayer games
• Android device running mobile operating system version 2.1 or higher
• WD TV Live Hub media center, WD TV Live or WD TV Play media player with the latest firmware.
• WD TV Live Plus with firmware version 1.06.42 or later and WD TV Live HD media player with firmware version 1.06.43 or later.
• Wireless access to your WD TV media player on your network (Your media player may be connected to your network via Ethernet port or wirelessly)
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
Having trouble with the Xfinity TV App? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond through the Android Market comment/ratings system but would love to hear from you.
With YouTube Remote, you can use your Android phone or tablet as a remote control for YouTube videos on your desktop computer or Internet TV.
Simply visit youtube.com/leanback on your computer or TV, and navigate to My YouTube -> Pair with mobile device.
If your friends also have YouTube Remote, they can pair with your TV screen and share control of the playlist.
Not sure who that actor is? Want to hear more songs from this artist? Click on the ‘Topic’ button for a world of information about the video you’re watching.
The capabilities of this remote far exceed those of a typical "Universal Remote Control" sold at big box stores. There are thousands of station icons included for all your favorite cable and TV networks. Home theater setups with soundbars or other audio systems benefit from the activity based setup as found in high end remotes such as the Pronto and Harmony.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money back Guarantee. Take your time to check it out and get set up properly.
The remote control uses infrared and/or IP control. This remote app works on Samsung Galaxy S4/ HTC/S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Note 3, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 7.7, Tab 2 7.0, and the Tab 2 10.1. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid. Huge database of over 325,000 devices almost guarantees it will support your home theater system. Makes full use of the infrared blaster built in to your phone. This is the smart way to use the built in IR on your phone.
* Activity based Universal Remote Control, one button turns on power and sets inputs.
* Multiple Favorites screens so you can have one touch access to your favorite channels
* Thousands of channel icons include, more from IconHarmony.com
* Individual device remotes as well as Activity remotes.
* Up to 6 devices in a profile, unlimited profiles.
* Uses discrete input and power codes where available
* Hidden home theater components can be remote controlled with a Global Cache external blaster.
** Step by step setup tutorial at www.touchsquid.com/SetupTS4.pps
Missing device? Email email@example.com
This is a home theater remote control app. Air conditioners use special and complex codes, and generally cannot be controlled well with a universal remote.
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness! Now with IR control!
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN allows you to control volume on a limited number of devices right from the main remote app! More devices will be supported in the future. "Free" users can install and configure/test it to see if it will work with their devices but volume cannot be controlled from within the free main remote app. "Pro" users can control volume right from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons!
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* DirecTV receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your DirecTV receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your DirecTV receivers with ability to add manually.
* DirecTV receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See Website FAQs for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
FREE VERSION HIGHLIGHTS:
* Completely AD-FREE! No banner ads or annoying notification ads!
* All-original button graphics!
* THREE remote layouts to choose from!
* EXCLUSIVE: Slow Motion remote command!
* Create a Favorite Channels list.
* Limited Mini-Guide included! (Shows current receiver & first 3 favorites.)
* 'On Now' notification tells you more about the currently tuned program.
* EXCLUSIVE: Haptic Feedback strength is fully adjustable.
PRO VERSION extras:
Please see the Free vs. Pro comparison at http://goo.gl/rZue9V
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information, troubleshooting and help!
DIRECTV, DirecTV, Direc TV, DirectTV, Direct TV, Direct, TV, Remote, Satellite, Pro, WiFi, IR
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with HTC or LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters (yet).
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US and Canada.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon.
Quickly view what's on right now on all your favorite channels, and switch between them with ease!
Check out the paid version to remove ads and add features!
**To use, your DIRECTV receiver must be connected to your network.**
**To those wishing for volume control**
I'd love to do that too, but volume is a function of your audio equipment (i.e. television set), and the only way to do control such a device is via infrared signals. I don't know of any Android devices which natively support infrared, meaning there would need to be some kind of extra hardware support, not something I'm currently planning on doing.
> Signal meter to check the signal quality of the currently tuned channel--especially useful for installing a dish, since you no longer need to have someone else checking the signal meter onscreen.
> Reset your receiver directly from the app--if your receiver becomes sluggish, resetting will usually resolve any issues
> Full remote control emulation--completely duplicates the physical remote control provided with your receiver.
> Automatic detection of receivers, zero configuration
> Display what's currently playing and what's on right now on all your favorite channels
> Launch the DIRECTV official app directly from the options menu for quick access to DIRECTV's online scheduling utility
> Can be used in conjunction with Slingbox to remotely control the receiver while watching remotely
Setup is simple if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Just press the Menu key and choose "Select Receiver". Your receivers will be automatically detected and displayed in a list.
High definition receivers without DVRs (models H21, H23, and H24) will need to be manually added the first time, or whenever the IP address for the receiver changes. High definition receivers with DVRs (models HR20, HR21, HR23, and HR24) should be automatically detected if they are correctly connected to the same home network.
If your receivers are not detected, you can manually enter the IP addresses and add them to the list.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a home network.
This app will NOT let you watch your recordings on your android device. That would require reverse-engineering DIRECTV's DRM, and would likely be found to be in violation of the DMCA.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
See website for full changelog.
direct tv directtv direc tv
With the Optik™ Smart Remote it’s quick and easy to find the best thing to watch on TV with super-fast guide browsing. Plus, you can control your TV with your mobile device.
• Set and manage your PVR recordings while you’re on the go so you don’t miss another show.
• Spend less time channel surfing and use the guide filters to show only what you’re looking for. Recording management features allows you to sort your recordings by date, title, series, recorded or scheduled and filter by genre.
• Find out what else is on and browse the interactive program guide on your mobile device without interrupting a moment of your show.
• Use your mobile device to change the channel.
• Get tons of program related information from sources like IMDB, Wikipedia and YouTube, as well as the channel scroll bar and diagnostics panel.
• Set top box power on/off button
Optik Smart Remote can be installed on any device with OS 2.3 and later. For a list of TELUS Supported devices, see here:
HTC ONE S
HTC One X
HTC Evita (HTC One X+)
SS GALAXY NOTE
Samsung Tablet 10.1
Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab2
SS Galaxy NOTE II
Dziękujemy za to, że korzystacie z Telemagazynu na Androida! :)
Dziękujemy także za Wasze uwagi, opinie i komentarze do aplikacji, które pozwalają nam ulepszać Telemagazyn.
Aplikacja program tv Telemagazyn to ponad 300 stacji polskich i zagranicznych.
Aplikacja program telewizyjny Telemagazyn oferuje funkcje:
- Twoja lista stacji - tworzenie listy ulubionych stacji
- Kolejność - ustawianie stacji w dowolnej kolejności
- Hity dnia - najciekawsze programy z danego dnia, zebrane w jednym miejscu
- Kategorie Hitów dnia - podział na hity wg kategorii
- Powiadomienia - ustawianie przypomnień o zbliżających się audycjach
- Szukaj - wyszukiwarka audycji w programie tv
- Podziel się - wyślij informację o audycji przez Facebook, e-mail, SMS
- Strefy czasowe – aplikacja automatycznie rozpoznaje strefę czasową ustawioną w telefonie, umożliwia też ustawienie strefy ręcznie
- Alfabetyczne sortowanie stacji – ułatwia odnalezienie interesującej nas stacji na liście wszystkich dostępnych kanałów
- Oś czasu - teraz szybko wyszukasz program na kolejne dni na pierwszym ekranie aplikacji.
- Tryb offline - pobierz program swoich ulubionych stacji na tydzień i korzystaj z aplikacji bez połączenia z Internetem
- Numery kanałów - przypisz ulubionym kanałom numery, które masz ustawione w pilocie swojego telewizora.
- Numery odcinków - opisy seriali zostały uzupełnione o numery odcinków oraz sezonów/serii
- Autorotacja - blokowanie automatycznej rotacji ekranu.
Napisali o nas:
"(...) jej obsługa nie nastręcza problemów. Wszystkie opcje są odpowiednio wyeksponowane i wystarczy chwila by dostosować ją do swoich potrzeb" - android.com.pl
"Program TV Telemagazyn to bardzo przyjemna i przyzwoicie wykonana aplikacja. Program użytkuje się naprawdę prosto i intuicyjnie" - altcontroldelete.pl
"Dzięki powiadomieniom nigdy nie przegapimy ulubionych programów. Wyszukiwarka natomiast pozwoli nam znaleźć audycję w programie wszystkich dostępnych telewizji. Ogólna ocena: 4/5" - Komputer Świat
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
For some devices, your IR might stop working if you have Power Saving mode ON.
Samsung is working on a fix. Meanwhile, to use IR, Power Saving mode needs to be turned OFF in Settings.
Discover the magic of Personalized TV!
Peel is a fun, quick, and easy way to find the perfect TV show for you, anytime. Let’s face it – finding something you want to watch can be frustrating. Whether you’re flipping through hundreds of channels or scrolling page after page of the clumsy channel grid, it’s a painful process. Now, Peel brings you a better way to find great TV.
Ditch your channel guide and try Peel! Tell Peel the shows you like, and Peel recommends new shows you’ll love. The more Peel learns about you – your TV tastes and preferences – the better the suggestions. Enjoy Peel Personalized TV – the way TV should be!
• Enjoy a richer and more robust graphical interface optimized for the tablet experience
• Go from finding to watching TV show with a single tap – all on one device!
• Tap “Watch on TV”, sit back, and enjoy. Convenient buttons and simple gestures easily control your home entertainment system.
• Swipe up, down, left, or right on the gesture pad to control playback, volume, or navigate menus on your TV. Tap to play, pause, or select. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Easily add new components, seamlessly switch between activities, and power on your system, all within the Peel Smart Remote app. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Flip through colorful photo thumbnails of TV shows
• Tap a thumbnail to see the episode description and other show details
• Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
• Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like. The more you interact with Peel, the more personalized the recommendations.
• Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
• View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching. No need to check the onscreen guide ever again!
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/peeltv
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Panasonic TV itself as you use your Android to control your Panasonic TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Panasonic TV or on your mobile device.
With the Panasonic TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Panasonic TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Panasonic TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Panasonic TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Panasonic TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
DIGA Player will browse and load recorded list and TV channel list from your Panasonic Recorders onto your Android devices connecting over Wireless LAN network.
1) You can playback programs stored on your Recorder or watch live broadcast with your Android devices.
2) You can use Android devices as a remote controller of your Recorders.
3) You can display TV Guide and set timer recording to your Recorders from Android devices.
4) You can set timer recording from outside with your Android devices.
Compatible Panasonic Recorders:
Remote recording is available on selected Panasonic compatible recorders.
* For more detail, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application. (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/app/index.html)
- Receive streaming of live broadcast reception from compatible recorders.
- Playback recorded programs (scrub, skip-rewind, skip-forward, pause).
- Browse recorded list and TV channel list.
- Search favorite recorded programs by word search.
- Sort TV listings by numeric and alphabetical order.
- Simple remote control function.
To find out more detail of setting of Panasonic recorder, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application.
A App ZON Remote é a mais recente aplicação da ZON que replica todas as funcionalidades do comando IRIS, grátis e disponível para todos os Clientes IRIS. Para aceder à aplicação basta estar ligado à rede wireless da sua casa.
A aplicação tem dois modos de utilização: o modo vertical tem as funcionalidades do atual comando e o modo horizontal permite consultar e gravar os programas em exibição “Agora e a Seguir“, sem interferir com o que se está a ver na televisão.
• Fazer zapping e fast zapping;
• Trocar de canal através da inserção do número do canal pretendido;
• Fazer pesquisa de programas;
• Agendar gravações de programas;
• Fazer GOSTO de conteúdos;
• Controlar o volume.
• Consultar o que está a dar noutros canais e aceder aos mesmos;
• Agendar gravações;
• Ver a descrição dos programas.
Caso verifique algum problema no acesso à aplicação:
1. Confirme que está conectado à rede ZON da sua casa e não à rede FON_ZON;
2. Desligue e volte a ligar o transformador da ZON BOX;
3. Aceda novamente à aplicação.
More from developer
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites.
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*3) (*4)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*3)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*4)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / ZS27 / ZS30, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on DMC-GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9.
(*4) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(Compatible models beginning with this version)
DMC-TZ60 / TZ61 / ZS40 / SZ8
HC-W850M / W850 / W858 / V750M / V750 / V757
(Already compatible models)
Digital video camera
HC-V250 / V520 / V520M / V550 / V550M
HC-V720 / V720M / V727 / V727M
HC-X920 / X920M / X929
HX-A100 / WA30
DMC-G6 / GF6 / GM1 / GX7
DMC-FT5 / LF1 / SZ9 / TS5
DMC-TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41
DMC-ZS27 / ZS30
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
The following functions are available in this application.
(Compatible models are listed in parentheses.)
・ A function that allows you to see the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen during shooting (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for transferring recorded pictures from the camera to your smartphone, and for uploading them to SNS sites (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for playing back or deleting recorded pictures in the camera from your smartphone, copying them to your smartphone, and uploading them to SNS sites (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for recording location data using GPS (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for adding location data obtained using your smartphone to pictures in the camera (SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for sending and receiving pictures using the LUMIX CLUB Cloud Sync. Service (SZ5, GH3)
・ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
・ In order to use the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s service LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android OS 2.2 – 4.2
Bluetooth/DLNA are all supported by this one application.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 2 streaming technologies *1,2
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device.
Supported devices are as follows.
AirPlay supported device
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
*1 Music stored on Android device cannot be transmitted via DLNA.
*2 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*3 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
- Easy wireless projection of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, and JPEG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT network connection for easy connection with projector.
- PT-DZ570/DW530/DX500 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- PT-FW430/FX400 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- Devices that support Android OS 4.0/4.1/4.2
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, JPEG files
- Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
world through smartphone camera. When turning the camera to special AR Marker, you can simulate setting up VIERA. Let’s put VIERA
of any size that you like and look into life with VIERA.
(1) When you look into AR marker (Download the app from PC page [http://panasonic.net/apps/en/setup_simulator/]), VIERA will
appear on a top of the AR marker.
(2)When you tap the button at the lower left on the screen, the series selection screen will be displayed. Check out functions of each series and select your favorite series.
You can select the series by tapping the set-button.
(3) Change the size of VIERA with the up and down operation key at center of the screen. Let’s find the best-suited size for
your installation space.
Also, you can change your viewing style with the up and down key at the bottom right of the screen.
Let’s find the best-suited style for your room.
(4) You can take a picture of the simulated image through a camera.
(5) You can send captured pictures by email or upload them to Twitter and/or Facebook. Let’s share a picture with your family
and friends and review together.
* TVs used in Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator is as of April 1, 2012. Some products may no longer be produced depending on their conditions. For details, please visit Panasonic VIERA homepage(http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/).
The following functions are available in the application.
・ A remote view function that allows users to check the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen
・ A remote shutter function that allows users to set the zoom level and shoot a still picture
・ A self shot mode function that is useful when shooting a self portrait
*Be sure to perform a firmware update for the camera (DMC-FX90) before using this application.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android 2.2 - Android 4.0
By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
The procedure to use Network Setup.
1. Connect your Android deivce to your home wireless network.
(Check the password for the home wireless network.)
2. Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
3. Start this app.
4. Enter the password for the home wireless network.
5. Complete the setup when "SUCCESS" is displayed on the stereo system.
Supported devices are as follows.
(As of April 1st, 2013)
✓ In landscape mode, the app displays today’s date like an ordinary desk calendar.
✓ In portrait mode, the app displays today’s date along with the time.
✓ Set as a slideshow, the photographs randomly changes every 60seconds.
✓ Display your favorite photograph with the Quick Navigation button.
✓ Switch languages to select from Japanese, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish.
✓ Display trivia related to the Heritage Site on screen by tapping the detail button.
Due to the copyrights of the photographs used in this app, the app will automatically stop functioning on December 31, 2014. The 2015 version is scheduled for release in December 2014.
Panasonic and World Heritage
Panasonic has been publishing The World Heritage Calendar, in collaboration with UNESCO, since 1995 as a part of efforts to preserve valuable and irreplaceable treasures of the world. In order to reach wider audiences, including the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) made up of 9,000 schools in 180 countries, and raise awareness of the importance of the sites, Panasonic started to publish a web version of the calendar in 2010.
This application is an adaptation of the web version of the calendar, taking full advantage of the beautiful display of the Android Tablet to show the photographs as if placed in a digital photo frames.
Panasonic wishes to aid in the preservation of invaluable heritage sites with this application. In collaboration with UNESCO, future plans call for the addition of more content.
* You can easily become a hero by taking a photo of yourself after selecting the design.
* You can adjust the size and position of the photo you took.
* You can make images from the photos that are selected from the saved photos on your phone.
* You can share your images on SNS and transit them via e-mail.