・GALAXY S SC-02B
・Xperia arc SO-01C
・Xperia acro SO-02C
・GALAXY S II SC-02C
・ARROWS X LTE F-05D
・GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D
・AQUOS PHONE SH-01D
・Xperia acro HD SO-03D (NEW!)
・GALAXY S III SC-06D (NEW!)
・ARROWS X F-10D (NEW!)
・Xperia acro IS11S
・HTC EVO WiMAX ISW11HT
・ARROWS Z ISW11F
・HTC EVO 3D ISW12HT
・MOTOROLA PHOTON ISW11M
・GALAXY S II WiMAX ISW11SC
・HTC J ISW13HT (NEW!)
・AQUOS PHONE 102SH
・GALAXY Tab SC-01C
・MOTOROLA XOOM Wi-Fi TBi11M
・Optimus Pad L-06C
・Arrows Tab LTE F-01D
・GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus SC-02D
・GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D
・Sony Tablet S
More from developer
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites.
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*3) (*4)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*3)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*4)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / ZS27 / ZS30, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on DMC-GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9.
(*4) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(Compatible models beginning with this version)
DMC-TZ60 / TZ61 / ZS40 / SZ8
HC-W850M / W850 / W858 / V750M / V750 / V757
(Already compatible models)
Digital video camera
HC-V250 / V520 / V520M / V550 / V550M
HC-V720 / V720M / V727 / V727M
HC-X920 / X920M / X929
HX-A100 / WA30
DMC-G6 / GF6 / GM1 / GX7
DMC-FT5 / LF1 / SZ9 / TS5
DMC-TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41
DMC-ZS27 / ZS30
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
The following functions are available in this application.
(Compatible models are listed in parentheses.)
・ A function that allows you to see the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen during shooting (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for transferring recorded pictures from the camera to your smartphone, and for uploading them to SNS sites (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for playing back or deleting recorded pictures in the camera from your smartphone, copying them to your smartphone, and uploading them to SNS sites (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for recording location data using GPS (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for adding location data obtained using your smartphone to pictures in the camera (SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for sending and receiving pictures using the LUMIX CLUB Cloud Sync. Service (SZ5, GH3)
・ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
・ In order to use the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s service LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android OS 2.2 – 4.2
Bluetooth/DLNA are all supported by this one application.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 2 streaming technologies *1,2
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device.
Supported devices are as follows.
AirPlay supported device
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
*1 Music stored on Android device cannot be transmitted via DLNA.
*2 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*3 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
- Easy wireless projection of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, and JPEG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT network connection for easy connection with projector.
- PT-DZ570/DW530/DX500 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- PT-FW430/FX400 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- Devices that support Android OS 4.0/4.1/4.2
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, JPEG files
- Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
world through smartphone camera. When turning the camera to special AR Marker, you can simulate setting up VIERA. Let’s put VIERA
of any size that you like and look into life with VIERA.
(1) When you look into AR marker (Download the app from PC page [http://panasonic.net/apps/en/setup_simulator/]), VIERA will
appear on a top of the AR marker.
(2)When you tap the button at the lower left on the screen, the series selection screen will be displayed. Check out functions of each series and select your favorite series.
You can select the series by tapping the set-button.
(3) Change the size of VIERA with the up and down operation key at center of the screen. Let’s find the best-suited size for
your installation space.
Also, you can change your viewing style with the up and down key at the bottom right of the screen.
Let’s find the best-suited style for your room.
(4) You can take a picture of the simulated image through a camera.
(5) You can send captured pictures by email or upload them to Twitter and/or Facebook. Let’s share a picture with your family
and friends and review together.
* TVs used in Panasonic TV AR Setup Simulator is as of April 1, 2012. Some products may no longer be produced depending on their conditions. For details, please visit Panasonic VIERA homepage(http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/).
The following functions are available in the application.
・ A remote view function that allows users to check the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen
・ A remote shutter function that allows users to set the zoom level and shoot a still picture
・ A self shot mode function that is useful when shooting a self portrait
*Be sure to perform a firmware update for the camera (DMC-FX90) before using this application.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android 2.2 - Android 4.0
By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
The procedure to use Network Setup.
1. Connect your Android deivce to your home wireless network.
(Check the password for the home wireless network.)
2. Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
3. Start this app.
4. Enter the password for the home wireless network.
5. Complete the setup when "SUCCESS" is displayed on the stereo system.
Supported devices are as follows.
(As of April 1st, 2013)
✓ In landscape mode, the app displays today’s date like an ordinary desk calendar.
✓ In portrait mode, the app displays today’s date along with the time.
✓ Set as a slideshow, the photographs randomly changes every 60seconds.
✓ Display your favorite photograph with the Quick Navigation button.
✓ Switch languages to select from Japanese, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish.
✓ Display trivia related to the Heritage Site on screen by tapping the detail button.
Due to the copyrights of the photographs used in this app, the app will automatically stop functioning on December 31, 2014. The 2015 version is scheduled for release in December 2014.
Panasonic and World Heritage
Panasonic has been publishing The World Heritage Calendar, in collaboration with UNESCO, since 1995 as a part of efforts to preserve valuable and irreplaceable treasures of the world. In order to reach wider audiences, including the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) made up of 9,000 schools in 180 countries, and raise awareness of the importance of the sites, Panasonic started to publish a web version of the calendar in 2010.
This application is an adaptation of the web version of the calendar, taking full advantage of the beautiful display of the Android Tablet to show the photographs as if placed in a digital photo frames.
Panasonic wishes to aid in the preservation of invaluable heritage sites with this application. In collaboration with UNESCO, future plans call for the addition of more content.
* You can easily become a hero by taking a photo of yourself after selecting the design.
* You can adjust the size and position of the photo you took.
* You can make images from the photos that are selected from the saved photos on your phone.
* You can share your images on SNS and transit them via e-mail.