Sensitivity The sensitivity of this app is garbage. It will not read where I want it to go. This game will not give me a fair shot for the life of me. I clearly swipe up and it goes left. It works when I'm in the middle of the screen but as soon as I get to the edge it doesn't and makes me lose.
Great idea but the swipe doesn't work when the snake is headed down. And it's really annoying.
Its a good old game.
Good concept. Wonky controls. I love 2048 and I really like the premise of this game but I found the controls to be laggy and frustrating.
Amazing Addictive! Such smooth gameplay that gives best of both the games.
The app doesn't respond to a swipe and the display is really small. Could be a lot better
- Added Leaderboards and Achievements
- Added link share
- Added mute button
- Improved control response
Completely Revamped UI & updated gameplay:
- Larger 12x12 board
- Tiles now turn into stone after some time if not added to snake
- Reverse snake direction (by swiping opposite to snake head motion)
- Zap (lightning) button to increase snake speed upto 150%
- Snake dies with rattling hiss!