Have you ever wanted to see how small a pixel actually is? Or just perform a series of color tests to see the contrast and brightness values in different lighting conditions? This little user friendly app helps you assess the quality of your display.
If you like the app, please consider writing a review!
- Check the pixel density - Displays a few numeric values and some graphics to illustrate the size of a single pixel.
- Find dead pixels - Fills the screen with a changing color, to help you find any defective parts. To pause the animation, tap and hold anywhere on the screen.
- Test display contrast - This option shows a few scales of linearly increasing RGB values. A good screen should be able to display all of the bands with roughly equal steps in brightness increase.
- Test white saturation - A few almost white rectangles are displayed on a white background.
- Test black levels - A few almost black rectangles are displayed on a black background.
- Test gradient banding - Displays two grayscale gradients. These transitions should look perfectly smooth with no visible vertical lines or bands.