Users can reply with text as well as images.
Visit the website for Terms of Service and a list or supported carriers.
Forward texts and call logs Silently
Download and install to phone enter your information and get all call logs and texts sent to email or your phone without any interference to the user.
Forwards the Call time and Date as well as duration and contact information, For texts it forwards the time and date who the contact is and the message.
To get this program without it showing in the downloads list and so that there is no icon in the apps list visit http://geosafetynet.com and buy it there.
This program can send text messages if you select it. Regular usage charges may apply.
text forward, forward texts,email texts, text forwarding, call logging, silent, hidden
Have you ever missed an important call or SMS because your phone was inaccessible or silent? Perhaps you forgot to put it in your pocket as you were rushing out of the door in the morning. Maybe you need to keep your mobile silenced or shut off during part of the day to prevent disturbances or interruptions. You might have separate work and personal phones and prefer not to carry them both with you at all times. Or maybe you just can't find your device, right now. How can you make sure that you learn about those truly crucial calls and texts in a timely fashion, even if your device has been left behind, silenced, or mislaid?
Forgotten Phone offers a reliable, discreet solution: the app forwards your missed call information and text messages (SMS and MMS) to a preconfigured email address that you can monitor until you get your phone back. Once activated, Forgotten Phone begins to automatically transmit missed call information and text messages to the specified email address. The forwarded information includes contact attempt times, phone numbers, and (if available) contact names, plus text content and notice of any attachments. Just check your email to review all of your text messages and find out the names of any address book contacts who have been calling you, as well as the numbers of any other callers.
You can customize Forgotten Phone's forwarding settings for both missed calls and text messages. Settings include: 1) enabled, the highest setting, indicating that everything will be forwarded; 2) pending, the second-highest setting, activated only after two failed contact attempts from a particular number; and 3) disabled.
The service is designed to stop people search sites from displaying your personal information (home address) to strangers and then selling it to them.
Additional features include:
- A private second mobile number in your local area code.
- Your name and address are not collected so stalking services such as Spokeo, PeopleFinders and Intelius cannot provide personal data from searches on a MyAKA number.
- Real number protection on incoming and outgoing calls, unlike forwarding services.
- Number blocking (and unblocking) and Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- Optional voicemail service.
- This premium version comes with a 7 Day Trial.
- Monthly pricing plans starting at $9 up to $49 for unlimited usage.
Many uses such as...
- Online Dating: Don’t give someone you just met online your real number, use an alias number instead.
- Business Professionals: A second number to give to your clients/customers and help you manage personal vs. business.
- Craigslist/eBay: Why list your personal information online when you can use an anonymous number.
- Online Shopping: Keep spammers and telemarketers at bay with a private second number; block any caller at anytime.
- Market/Pet Store/Dry Cleaner Rewards: Rather than giving your personal number to a stranger, use an alias number for all your accounts.
Install the Alias Phone Number app and begin protecting your privacy and enhancing your safety in just seconds.
A ONE TIME INVITATION: To utilize text messages in the EleTellEm system, a recipient must first accept a text messaging invitation sent by the EleTellEm user. Once the invitation is accepted the recipient can receive unlimited text messages from the sender with no additional invitations to that recipient required.
Schedule calls and texts days or months in advance with the easy-to-use scrolling calendar. See at a glance what messages are pending, and cancel calls when needed. And, EleTellEm lets you save the recorded messages of your choice that you want to send more than once.
Download the EleTellEm app now for $.99 and receive your first 5 credits free. 1 credit = 1 voice message. 1 credit = 2 text messages.
Credits are 10 per $0.99; 50 for $4.99; 100 for $9.99. For more information visit our website at EleTellEm.com.
We welcome your user's assessments of EleTellEm and hope you find our product useful.
ChatFish™ is the most innovative chat out there. It introduces many new features to enhance messages (such as musical message), and enhance your productivity (such as oops messages, and lists).
* 1 to 1 chat
* Group Chat
* Share texts, and images from other apps
* SPECIAL: Emoji sound effects
* SPECIAL: Musical messages.
* SPECIAL: TextBeat
Time your text with, or without music.
* SPECIAL: Message lists
Aggregate messages for easy retrieval. Use explicit (manual) tags, or hashtags (#).
* SPECIAL: Oops messages
Delete your message, and it will also be deleted from your friend's chat.
* SPECIAL: Choose your preferred Emoji set: Google's Noto, or Twitter's Twemoji.
* Connect to anyone on your address book (or send them a ChatFish invite)
* Register using your email
* Use your phone number as an alias
This way your friends can find you easily, using your number in their address book.
This is the list of permissions ChatFish requires. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to contact us.
** We know it is a long list, but this is how Android's authorization system works.
Network, to use the Internet, and properly manage connections:
SMS, to verify phone number, and invite friends:
Address book, to find friends, and register your ChatFish account:
Storage, to save received images:
Sound, to play music and sfx, vibration alerts, and use an equalizer:
* RECORD_AUDIO (weird, but required for the equalizer)
Some of our features:
Plausible Deniability - There is no "Sender". You may or may not know who has sent you a message.
Delete All - Set a special PIN to delete all messages before entering the app!
Secure - All data is encrypted between the client and the servers.
Anti Forensic - No messages are stored on your phone.
The advantages are:
- Use only one phone number for your business calls. Your clients see your office number and not your cell phone number.
- Check the last calls received, made or missed, by your hosted PBX without logging in on your Clientzone.
- No more mobile phone reimbursements for business calls. Everything is comfortably billed on one company invoice.
- Manage your accessibility easily from your mobile phone
- Benefit from Voys’ competitive international call rates and save big on international calls.
- No need for VoIP phones, because all calls can be handled on your cell phone.
How does it work?
Sign in with the username and password of your Voys account. Enter your personal cell phone number under the tab 'Settings'. The first time you log in, the App will ask for your permission to access the contact list on your cell phone.
Calling with the App
You can call any number by; simply clicking on it from the recent calls list, clicking on a contact or using the numpad to dial a number manually.
Two phone calls
The connection works by setting up a 2-way call, one from your business number to your cell phone and the other from your business number to the desired destination.
The platform calls you within a second. Answer the call and it will connect you to the contact you chose to call, showing him/her your company’s phone number. Your company pays for both the incoming and the outgoing call. Standard call rates apply.
PC에서 사용하던 그룹웨어 및 웹 기능을 모바일기기에서 사용할 수 있도록 개발된
어플리케이션으로 모든 문서와 정보를 실시간 송/수신하는 모바일 솔루션 입니다.
쎄지오 를 이용해 시간과 장소에 제한없는 진정한 스마트오피스를 느껴보십시오!!
※ 주요 기능
- 전화기능 : 무료 내선 통화 지원
- 시설물 예약관리
- 프로젝트 관리
※ 세지오,쎄지요,세지요,서지오,써지오,segio, Segio,SEGIO
개발자 연락처 :
302-830 대전광역시 서구 둔산남로9번길 71 ( 둔산2동, 향천빌딩 3층 )
• Calling card / Callingacard
• Meeting Bridge / Meeting room / Conference
• Low cost access numbers (like dialwise)
You don’t need to remember your PIN or destination number and re-type it again and again. Just setup redirecting rules using a simple configuration screen, click Call button and the application will make a call for you using DTMF.
The application will also intercept all outgoing calls made using standard dial-pad, check if auto-redirection rules are setup for the number and redirect it via the bridge specified if configured.
Full control of auto-redirection options is provided. It can be enabled:
• for Mobile Operator you been connected to while making configuration
• for country you been in while making configuration
• or always
You can setup rules typing in or picking up numbers from contact list. You can also setup wild card rules putting+ at the end of destination number. For instance 35386+ will redirect all numbers started with 35386. In case of two different gateways are specified for the same number, then most recently configured rule or matching wild card will be used for redirection.
The application will show notification icon and message and also will vibrate a phone if redirection happens.
Send any suggestions/requests you may have to email@example.com
Mini user guide:
The top dropdown list contains all combinations sorted by time of last usage or name (Click and hold to change the order). Explanation mark shows that auto-redirect is enabled for the combination.
Bridge number can be typed in or picked up from contacts (click and hold to pick up from contacts)
PIN can contain P and W in order to specify extra pauses required. P – will stop processing for 2 seconds, W – will wait confirmation from user to continue.
Phone – the full number or wildcard can be specified. Put + at the end of number in order to use it as a «startwith»wild card.
Use Pause sliders to setup the duration of corresponding pause. 2 seconds are setup by default. Move a slider left to activate manual confirmation.
Use check boxes below to define roaming rules for auto-redirection. The rules will be applied taken into account information of operator the rule was created with.
Ideal in conjunction with a Bluetooth headset. You can leave your phone in the docking station while managing your calls.
The additional Microsoft Office integration allows simple dialing and SMS creation direct from Outlook, Word and Excel.
Also look for the 15 day trial version "Remote Phone Call Trial".
Simply the remote control for your mobile phone!
CallCenter features (app running on your PC):
- Shows phone contacts
- Shows call log
- Allows dialing contacts, call log entries and entered numbers
- Writing and reading SMS messages
- Contact search
- Answer incoming calls
- Popup for incoming calls and SMS messages
- Manage audio settings
- Hotkey for dialing numbers from the clipboard
- Hotkey for accepting incoming calls
- Handle "tel" and "callto" ULRs
- Auto start at windows login
CallCenter Microsoft Office integration:
- Allows dialing selected numbers using the context menu of the text editor (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Allows calling email sender and recipients with help of contact information (Outlook)
RemotePhone features (app running on your phone):
- Auto start with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Acoustic signal on connect
- Show connection status
- Send or download client installation package
to your Microsoft Windows PC
- Android 2.0 or higher
- a Microsoft Windows PC (XP or newer)
- a Wi-Fi (WLAN) environment or a Bluetooth* enabled PC
- optional: Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
*Supported Bluetooth stacks: default Microsoft stack, WIDCOMM stack
The PC application CallCenter offers a programming interface (API), which allows developers the use of the remote control features within arbitrary own applications. The SDK together with a sample can be found in the subdirectory "SDK" within the installation directory on your PC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We cannot respond to comments left on Google Play.
After March 21, 2015, everyone in the area code 740 will have to dial a 10–digit number to call another 740 number. Callers must convert 7-digit numbers to 10-digits to include the area code. Updating all the contacts on a smart device can be a demanding task. The app AreaCodeEz 740 provides a Fast, Easy, and Safe way to update the entire contact list in an instant.
AreaCodeEz© 740 serves users in the area code 740 region during the area code expansion period to allow users to update their mobile phone or tablet contact list with ease. This app searches and inserts the area code 1(740) in front of phone numbers where it is needed and updates the entire list with just one push. It eliminates the user’s need to manually update the contact list one phone number at a time. AreaCodeEZ 740 is General Line's second app offering from the AreaCodeEz product family, following the successful launch of AreaCodeEz 415 in early 2015.
AreaCodeEz 740 is a product of General Line®.
About General Line
General Line is a software development and consulting company. Founded in 1988, General Line initially specialized in business computer connectivity solutions and has evolved to provide services including customized computer programming, web development, software quality control, test automation, network simulation, and application development. The Company is headquartered in Saratoga, California in the heart of Silicon Valley, and serves a broad base of customers in hi-tech, government, education, large/small enterprises, and e-commerce.
Learn more about us at www.generalline.com.
General Line and the General Line Logo are registered trademarks of General Line Corporation in the U.S.
Copyright © 2015, General Line All Rights Reserved
When you come to speak to an audience for the nth time this app will allow you to bring up the audience name, and a list of all material you have not yet shared with them.
This app was primarily written for story tellers, but can be used to track any kind of talk or message.
The maintains a list of stories/talks, and allows the user to order them in a number of different ways and filter them appropriately. After giving a talk, simply go to the stories you have told and record that you have told them to the audience.
The next time you come back. Use the brain button, and bring up the list of all of the stories/talks you have not told this group.
- Simple human readable '(xml based) file format easy to transfer between computers.
- Easily add new audiences and stories and record tells.
- Quickly view every time you have told a story, along with how you thought it went each time.
- Quickly view every story/talk you have told to and audience, along with how you though each time went
- Special Queue system for stories/talks to remind you which ones need the most practice.
- Easy to use menu system.
- No Adverts. However I hope you will like the demo enough to buy the full version.
- File system access.
The main file can be saved as a shared preference (internally to the app) or on the file system. This makes it easy for you to transfer your data from one device to another, and edit the files directly with an xml based file format.
- No other permissions required
PRO VS LITE
The lite version allows the user to add up to 10 audiences and 10 stories. If the file already has more, the app will still work. It will only display a maximum of 10 storied at a time, however using the filter you can see every story/talk.
If you run the program with more than 10 stories or audiences they will not be lost.
(Yes this allows for a workaround by editing the main.taml file directly to add audiences yourself, then come back into the app, hopefully you will consider buying the full app anyway)
The pro version sets no such limits. Both apps work in the same folder, so if you begin with the lite version, your data will be accessed by the full version immediately.
The application works also as any other regular call blocker, so you can block numbers without reporting them to community servers. You can either block any number from your contacts list, call logs, or add unwanted number manually. Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of an incoming call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by unwanted phone calls. CallBan.com saves all blocked calls in a history log. But don't worry, you will never lose any important call. This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable blocking with notification. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device's battery power.
The most important features are:
- Robust call blocker, works on all devices, easy to use
- Call blocking based on a community-built blacklist of phone numbers
- Block phone numbers manually entered by the user
- Block phone numbers taken from the incoming call history
- Block phone numbers taken from the mobile phone's contact list
- Optional blocking of calls from hidden (private) numbers
- The application displays the full history of blocked calls so that the user has an overview of when and why the call was rejected.
- The application allows to locally unblock a phone number that is on the blocked blacklist numbers. (by holding down your finger on the record in the history of blocked calls)
- The application informs the user about the blocked call using system notifications without having to run itself.
- The application allows full functionality without an Internet connection. Internet connection is only necessary when manual updating the community blacklist.
- The application notifies the user if the local copy of the blacklist numbers is outdated and needs to be updated.
- Full support of dual SIM phones.
- Does not consume memory or CPU resources.
- And it's totally FREE!
- Automatic updates the blacklist in the background without having to run the application (current users must always run the application for short while and press the Update community blacklist button)
- Priority blacklist version (ordinary users receive current update one day later)
- Blocking of phone numbers that you do not have stored in your contacts list (suitable for child mobile phone owners)
- Block incoming SMS based on blacklists (for Android version KitKat and higher application only informs user via system notification, but does not block, because this version of Android does not allow SMS blocking)
- Ability to optionally turn on blocking only during non-work hours (nights and weekends)
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
Currently available for all users of our application. Get the totally free PREMIUM version - only for the fulfillment of three simple tasks. Do not hesitate and get your PREMIUM version today. For more information go http://callban.com/bonus
Your mobile is still in your car, office or switched to silent mode? No problem, you will be informed of any call or text message to your e-mail address.
Help us to develop this app, please send your ideas and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
KW: missedcall, SMS, Forwarding, Call, Remote
Are you a Phone addict? Are you in the habit of constantly checking your phone/tablet and want to curb that habit? Want to know how many times you have checked your phone/tablet in a day? on a average? or which day you checked the most. Phone Addict helps you to track all these details !! Share with your friends/family the number of times you checked your phone/tablet.
Simple intuitive User Interface.
Monitor usage of your phone/tablet daily.
Displays your average usage based on your historical data.
Shows the overall Maximum usage in any given day based on your historical data.
Activity list provides count by day.
Share your activity with your friends/family.
Be notified everyday by Phone Addict about your previous day activity.
Note: Phone Addict will have to opened at least once before it starts recording Activity. Phone Addict tracks checking based on the number of times you locked/unlocked your phone/tablet.
On the first day of installing Phone Addict Today and Maximum Activity will be same till Phone Addict starts building history. Phone Addict starts tracking unlocking pattern after it has been installed. So, Today and Maximum Activity will show as '0' if you have not locked and unlocked your phone after installing this app. Average will always be calculated for the days passed. So, current day will not considered for Average calculation and will show as 'N/A' on the first day of installing Phone Addict.
If you would like Ad Free version, please download it from below link.