When we are unable to capture everything that is written on a whiteboard, SV Capture allows you to take a photo of all content correcting the perspective of the image. You can save it to your smart-phone and sort it by profiles and tags. Organize your whiteboards according to class, subject or meeting.
1. Place the markers on the corners of the slate or surface you want to capture. We recommend a good alignment between them both horizontally and vertically.
2. Start the SV Capture application
3. Select the profile in which you will classify your catch.
4. Embed the contents of the whiteboard to the screen of your smart phone.
5. Wait for the camera to shoot or shoot yourself.
6. Classify the image by tags according to subjects.
7. Share your notes or photos with anyone you want through e-mail, whatsApp or other applications.