Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
• Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
• Use your voice to search and more
• Get personalised results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
・そのほか音声アシストでのよくあるご質問や使い方のコツは、音声アシストFAQ http://note.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/detail/n193534 をご覧ください。
・Android OS 2.2以上、マイクが搭載されている必要があります。
各権限の使用目的は https://androider.jp/official/app/0e09053531e7ea68/permission/ でご覧いただけます。
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “OK Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “OK Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favourite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
Note! This app doesn't support Xbox 360 Edition and Blitz accounts.
• Player Profile
Everything from personal rating to assisted damage, complemented by visual charts to help you get an in-depth view of your progress. Monitor stats of your vehicles for a certain period or overall time played. Learn more about the achievements!
We proudly introduce the Timeline! A perfect tool to stay in tune with your friends’ latest gaming activity, as well as to help commanders track their clanmates’ game progress. Battles count, current victory rate, and a lot more in a few taps.
How many times have you needed to check some tank characteristic and didn’t have a PC around? We have a solution—a full-scale encyclopedia right in your pocket! Wherever you are, you’ll have a full tank knowledge database at hand. This feature will help to compare your favorite tanks and explore every characteristic of every vehicle, from armor and engine power to damage and view range.
• Hall of Fame and Clan Ratings
Interested in comparing your own in-game performance against those of your friends and clan mates? You’ve come to the right place. Switch between four timeframes: overall, 4 weeks, 1 week, and 1 day, and view your ratings side by side with those of your friends and fellow clan members.
Our Clan Ratings will come in handy and help you track clan performance, no matter whether you are a fresh Recruit or a skilled Commander. Everything’s at your fingertips!
• Clan Wars
Stay in touch with your clan status and struggle for territory on the Global map, and track your income and provinces. Analyze and decide which territory will be your next objective. Don’t miss anything: we’ve got all your scheduled clan battles!
• Share your triumphs with the world via social networks.
• Follow the latest news!
This app is the best way to get the latest information, on the go, anytime, anywhere, and it’s free!
To use the app you need a working Internet connection.
App page North America: http://bit.ly/1zTPyed
App page Europe: http://bit.ly/1vjg7JF
App page Asia: http://bit.ly/1Fm6ahM
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Use texts, pictures, notes, and stickers to record the moments of your private life!
★ FEATURED FUNCTIONS★
☛ PASSWORD & LOCK
✓Set up a password lock to protect your secrets safe
✓Change the lock frequency of password
✓Password recovery with security question
☛ BACKUPS & RESTORE
✓Auto Sync the diaries on the Cloud (when internet available)
✓Backup your diaries to SD card
✓Restore your diaries from SD card
☛ DIARY ENTRIES MANAGEMENT
✓Create, modify, and delete a diary entry
✓Diaries in daily view, calendar view, and list view
• Daily view: manage a diary entry for a specific date, including:
- Rate your day from 1 to 5 stars
- Select private diary emotions for each entry
- Select categories for your diary (possibility to modify exited categories and create your own categories)
- Attach pictures or photos to a journal entry (taken via camera or selected from gallery)
- Slide the screen left or right to view neighbouring diary entries
- Diary entries are auto saved when exit
• Monthly view: Journal entries in calendar view
• List (Search) view: The diary list is presented in thumbnails for an organised view, and supports powerful filters and search:
- Change the order of diary
- Filter your diary entries with full-text search
- Filter the diary entries by date range
Show entries of selected categories, emotions and ratings
✓Multilingual UI in 8 languages
✓Different themes available (pink, purple, green, black ... 7 in total)
✓Different fonts available
✓Modification of the font size, colour and style available
✓Modification of the thumbnail size available
✓Modification of the background image and background colour (with possibility to adjust the transparency)
★QESTIONS & HELP★
☛ WHY CHOOSE DIARY+ AS YOUR DAILY DIARY?
Still looking for a free secret diary with password or a lock to record your personal life?
Get frustrated by using complex diaries daily; want a private diary with an easy UI instead?
HERE YOU GO! Diary+ is your best choice! Diary+ is:
- A free secret diary with password/lock and secure questions to protect your confidentiality;
- A daily diary app easy to carry, gathering all the features you need to start and follow your personal journal;
- A secure diary with data backup to SD card or on the Cloud;
- A private diary with good user experience and multiple customization;
- A personal diary with lovely pink design for girls, a different version of this app, Handy Journal, is already available (less girly version);
If you need your diary to be totally secure, just enable the password lock in the settings!
☛ HOW TO CONTACT DIARY+
If you have any problems or suggestions about using this app (new features, how to customise, how to enable the password lock etc.).
Please use the help from the app or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT leave them in your REVIEWS!
(TAGs: diary, diaries, private, secret, password, lock, note, notes, daily, entry, personal, journal, android, app)
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9