• Double tap or swipe the slides or video for full screen view.
• Common webcast features include: participating in polls, asking presenters questions, viewing speaker biographies, downloading presentation assets and accessing technical support.
• To attend a webcast via your Android mobile device, please download this app first.
• After downloading and installing the Webcast Studio app, go ahead and register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or within the confirmation email you've been sent, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to install the mobile app. Since you're already installed the Webcast Studio app, simply confirm you have already installed it and you will enter the webcast. *If you have not yet installed the app, please do so via the link on the mobile app page and start at the top of the Login Process.
• Prior to joining your first webcast, the Webcast Studio app must be installed.
• A minimum Android version of 2.2 (Froyo) and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
V1.0 is packed with improved UX, smoother performance and totally rewritten algorithm that gives a more accurate web design cost estimate based on practical website requirements and functionality.
Visit: http://www.quantumcloud.com for more about web design and development.
There is a web version of the application available for desktop users at