- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Battery Saver Pro is 5 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – One-Tap Optimizer including Memory Cleaner, Junk Cleaner, Task Killer, Functions Controller. Charging Mode - Track your phone remaining time. App Consumption Tracker - See which application consumes the battery the most. Deep Sleep Mode - Configure your custom saving mode with one-tap! And Super Easy Widget. 5 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget, become a master of Android Battery & Power Doctor!
* POWER FEATURES *
★---1. One-Tap Optimizer (functions as Memory Cleaner/Junk Cleaner/Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save battery!
✓ Indicates how many hours you can save with one-tap. Defend your phone from draining!
★---2. Sleep Mode Battery Saver---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to save battery!
★---3. App Consumption Tracker / Uninstaller---★
✓ Tracks and shows you which app drains & save battery life at certain level
✓ Choose the app that drains the most and Uninstall/or/Force Stop to save time!
★---4. Remaining Time Tracker---★
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Life level in percent (%) at status bar.
★---5. Power Doctor Widget---★
✓ Access your Battery Saver Function from Home screen Widget
Disclaimer : Results on saving may vary. The numbers 2x-4x on the screenshot, app detail is a result of our various tests and we believe we can deliver good result to you as well, but the battery length is affected by many factors such as screen size, running applications, battery's usage in years etc. Please contact us if you don't feel the difference, we'll look in to it.
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ Home: http://www.rootuninstaller.com
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2030696
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RootUninstaller
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar (standard/circle)
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
This Pro version has plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
You can taste lite version [Battery Widget] before purchasing.
Should you experience issues or need assistance, please send a support request from app settings, help and support.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
24 free HD add-on themes - Many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - Fuchsia, purple, yellow, orange or red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD 4-color fonts included
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
* No Internet connection means least battery drain
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Repeat intervals (Low and full battery alarms)
* Privacy concerns? - Only three permissions and no ads!
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* 1% Motorola fix
Recent posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If your status bar is dim see:
Bright & extra-large HD add-ons for brightest colors possible in stock Android 4.x status bars.
24 total HD add-ons with 50% higher resolution than our previous fonts.
Download in the app or use "bnbt" to search for add-ons in browser at Google Play.
Search for "bnbt" with these shortcuts, or combine with other shortcuts:
Regular icons: md
Android 2.2/2.3: Built-in Roboto HD or normal size HD add-ons
Android 3.x/4.x: Built-in ArialXL-b HD or extra-large bright or neon HD add-ons
Transparent status bars:
Try different add-ons to compliment status bar color
Love to personalize, but don't want to drain your battery? Because we leave out some things, our app puts the least strain on your battery of any Android battery app. But we'll still add things you want, and features you'll use.
According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play! :-)
Problem with 2.5.8?
E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try to help.
Try my application!
For my Galaxy S3 extends operating time from 1.5 to 4 days.
With the screen off the program disables WiFi and mobile data, performs periodic synchronization.
In this version - a clever synchronization, waiting notification download / upload pictures / wait until you have finish your Skype call.
**** Attention! ****
Before buy - try free 4 days trial version
Has no unnecessary features and functionality, only the most important things.
Performs 3 simple things:
1. When you turn off the screen - the application disables the mobile data / WiFi after 30 sec
2. When you turn on the screen - the application enables a mobile data / WiFi
3. In the background, while the screen is off, every 15 minutes enables a synchronization of your Facebook, Twitter, etc. for 30 seconds.
(If in the meantime someone didn't finish download a notification - the application will wait until download)
(synchronization interval is discrete: 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, an hour, 3 hours)
(At night, from 00:00 to 06:00 synchronization occurs every 3 hours, instead of 15 mins)
*** Attention! ***
Application is not suitable for you, if you use your phone every minute.
And must have for people with periodic use of a smartphone.
*** Attention! ***
Application does not support 2-sim devices (android platform itself does not).
Each manufacturer has its own 2 sim implementation , and maintain all of them is not possible for one man.
Try manually turn off WiFi and mobile data every time, you don't use phone.
And turn on, when you back.
If it helps to save battery - my app also helps to you.
Google+ (main discussion goes here)
About app icon: it's drunken droid:)
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Current, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Configurable colors.
- Configurable trigger levels
- 24 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
It optimizes phone settings like Internet connectivity, screen brightness, and timeout according to the your needs.
Avast Battery Saver features:
■ Smart profiles activated automatically based on time, location, and battery level.
■ App Consumption feature to detect and permanently stop power-draining apps.
■ Precise estimates of remaining battery life based on actual phone usage and historical data.
Named app of the day by German magazine Chip (chip.de): "The app does what it promises, saves battery life!"
How Avast Battery Saver actual works?
✔ The application can turn off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby.
✔ When the screen is turned off, the phone will limit connections to the Internet to every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes, based on your current profile configuration.
✔ Emergency mode is activated when your battery level is very low, and it turns off all functions that require significant energy, saving power for when you really need it - Wi-Fi, data connection, Bluetooth or GPS.
Significantly extend your battery life with power management profiles.
■ Smart profiles & power setting feature adjust your phone settings based on location and time. Avast Battery Saver learns about your daily routine and thus suggests the best smart profiles for your phone.
■ Avast Battery Saver never affects voice calls, SMSes, or the ring volume of your phone.
■ It shows battery level in percents and time left in status bar notification. So you know how much battery juice is left.
■ You can identify, disable or stop battery draining apps, the ones which cause problems.
■ You can easily adjust profiles and manage them within the app.
The app currently works with these profiles: Home, Work, Night and Super-Saving Emergency Mode.
You can easily switch from one mode to another and manage them within the apps. This improved battery manager will take care of your battery’s health the same way a doctor takes care of yours.
Display your remaining battery as a percentage to know precisely how much time you have left.
Contains 21 widgets altogether!
Just install them to your home screen to enjoy their adorable cute designs!
Can also show your battery life in the status bar♪
Widget size: Size 1×1
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
New designs are added every Monday!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget” → 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
This application includes its own widgets, but if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” Cute Battery Widget” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
If you are using Gingerbread or ICS you will still get old interface.
Whats App Hider for Android? Hide any app on your Android phone or tablet. (no root required)
App Hider allows you to hide any application you want in a safe password protected hiding place. This includes any default applications eg. Whats app*, Viber*, Gallery, Messages*, GMail*, etc. Hide your photos, hide your sms text messages, hide your finance apps, hide your sensitive documents, hide your confidential mails, hide anything!
***Featured in the The Guardian Apps Rush!***
***Featured in Stuff.tv Best Android Apps of the Week!***
Protect your apps with App Hider for Android.
App Hider allows you to hide any application you want in a safe password protected hiding place. This includes any default applications eg. Gallery, Messages*, GMail*, etc. Hide your photos, hide your sms text messages, hide your finance apps, hide your sensitive documents, hide your confidential mails, hide anything!
App Hider is a replacement Home Launcher app and protects your apps by only allowing access via a secure app portal that appears as a Stocks application.
Once inside the password protected area you can launch any apps, add more hidden apps, or remove apps you've chosen to hide.
Check out the YouTube demo for more details on how App Hider can help you to protect your apps.
You can change the name of the 'fake' portal app to anything you want and can even choose different icons from a set of 10 provided icons.
* NB - AppHider will stop these apps being visible from your app menu, however you will still receive notifications which can allow access to the app directly. We recommend turning off notifications.
We'll also be covering all the latest football transfer news over the summer, with daily roundups of the latest paper talk and individual news feeds for your favourite football teams.
Never miss another goal for your favourite teams or league - whether your team is in the Premier League or Scottish Division 3, we have you covered. Receive goal alerts for your favourite teams and leagues, without having to pay for SMS alerts.
In Match Commentary
Football Match Reports
Football In-running Match Betting odds
Football Stadium Maps/directions so you can get to the game easily
Live Football on TV guide
Half Time & Full Time alerts
Red Card alerts
Blue Square Premier
Scottish Premier League
Scottish Division 1-3
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League
World Cup 2014
Only Limited coverage for
Major League Soccer (MLS)
French Ligue 1
Blue Sq North/South
*Not all leagues have the same depth of coverage.
****Free Soccer Score Centre lite version available, however it doesn't have goal alerts and has ads****
No affliation with Sky Sports, ESPN, Premier League, UEFA.