New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
Basta aproximar o seu cartão de transporte na parte de trás do seu aparelho celular para que o aplicativo faça a leitura de saldo e recarga de créditos.
- Este aplicativo necessita de conexão com a Internet.
- Este aplicativo é compatível somente com aparelhos Android 4.1 ou superior que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante NXP (mesma tecnologia utilizada nos cartões da SPTrans).
- Os tipos de recarga SPTrans disponíveis para este aplicativo são: Bilhete Único, Vale Transporte e créditos adquiridos no site da SPTrans.
Este aplicativo NÃO é compatível com aparelhos que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante BROADCOM.
Motorola Moto Maxx, Motorola Moto X 2ªGeração , Google Nexus 4 , Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 10, LG G2, Samsung GALAXY Express 4G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G1, entre outros.
Classifique nosso aplicativo.
A sua opinião é muito importante para que possamos melhorá-lo cada vez mais!
Em caso de dúvidas ou sugestões, envie uma mensagem através do Fale Conosco: http://www.redepontocerto.com.br/rpc/contato.jsp.
Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Get started with £10 or €10 off your first ride, choose the right promo code for your city:
APPLDN | APPMNC | APPLEEDS | APPLIV | APPIRE
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
Обращаем ваше внимание на то, что не все смартфоны с NFC аппаратно поддерживают бесконтактные чипы, которые используются в транспортной карте «Тройке».
Если ваш мобильный телефон не поддерживает технологию NFC или не совместим с бесконтактным чипом транспортной карте «Тройка», то вам будет доступно только отложенное пополнение транспортной карты «Тройка», тип билета – «Электронный кошелек».
Также сообщаем о том, что нам удалось решить проблему, связанную с чтением карт Тройка на смартфонах HTC с операционной системной Android 5 Lollipop!
Примерный список смартфонов, поддерживающих транспортную карту «Тройка»:
Sony Xperia ZR, LG Optimus 3D Max
Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G
Sony Xperia Z2, LG Optimus G Pro
Sony Xperia Z3, LG Optimus 4X HD
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual, LG Optimus L5
Sony Xperia М1, LG Optimus L7
Sony LТ25i/Xperia V, LG Optimus LTE
Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, LG Optimus Vu
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, LG Optimus Vu 2
LG Prada 3.0
Samsung Galaxy Note II, Lenovo Sisley S90
Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300, Lenovo VIBE Z2
Samsung Core, Lenovo P780
Samsung Core DUOS , HTC One (только для OS Android Kitkat)
HTC Desire 610, HTC One X (только для OS Android Kitkat)
ALCATEL ONETOUCH POP S9, HUAWEI ASCENT P7
Acer Liquid Express, Motorola Droid Razr
Acer Liquid Glow, Motorola Droid Razr HD
Asus Padfone 2, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD
Google Nexus 7 NXP PN65, Panasonic ELUGA
ZTE Grand S, ZTE PF200
ZTE Grand X, ZTE Render
ZTE Kis, ZTE Sprint Flash
Данный список сформирован по результатам тестирования приложения и не является исчерпывающим! Также обращаем ваше внимание на то, что приложение «Мой проездной» пока не позволяет читать баланс бумажных проездных билетов!
Приложение «Мой проездной» для держателей карт любого российского банка, позволяет с помощью мобильного телефона, поддерживающего технологию NFC, купить билет (ТАТ/Единый/90 минут/Электронный кошелек) и записать его на транспортную карту Тройка, а также узнавать информацию об оставшихся поездках по приобретенному билету.
• прочитать текущее состояние билета, размещенного на транспортной карте Тройка/транспортном приложении Тройка;
• выбрать доступный для записи тип билетной продукции Тройка (ТАТ/Единый/90 минут/Электронный кошелек), оплатить его и записать на транспортную карту Тройка/транспортное приложение Тройка;
• совершить отложенное пополнение транспортной карты Тройка тип билета – «Электронный кошелек»;
• посмотреть историю совершенных операций по приобретению проездного билета;
• привязывать неограниченное число банковских карт любых российских банков (за исключением карт «Momentum» Maestro Сбербанка России и MasterCard Maestro Сбербанка России) для совершения безопасным образом платежей. Привязанная карта будет доступна во всех приложениях Единой платежной платформы Банка Москвы (приложения «БМmobile.Кошелёк», «Квартплата» или «Переводы» .
• использовать для входа учетные данные, ранее созданные при Вашей регистрации в приложениях «БМmobile.Кошелёк», «Квартплата» или «Переводы»;
Внимание! Регистрация в приложении «Мой проездной» не требуется, если у Вас создана учетная запись в приложениях «БМmobile.Кошелёк», «Квартплата» или «Переводы». Для указанных сервисов используются единые учетные данные.
Для использования мобильного приложения необходимо мобильное устройство, соответствующее следующим техническим характеристикам:
операционная система Android, поддержка соединения с сетью интернет любым доступным способом, поддержка NFC технологии.
Search by line or street and see how long for the next bus, without relying on the internet!
You can add lines to your favorites for quick reference and have a shortcut to check the balance of your eletronic ticket!
Select a time on the timetable to create a reminder and be notified when it´s time to go.
Don´t lose your bus! Timetable of public transportation in your hands , including the bus to Viracopos Airport.
* The timetables are updated frequently, but if you have questions or delays, always check the official time with EMDEC or Transurc.
Easy to use with an intuitive layout and flow.
► Easy to use point to point journey planner
► Live departures for bus, tube and train.
► Intelligent location search (stations, points of interest, post-codes etc.)
► Interactive tube map / tube status
► Use the simple "Get me to..." function
► Select journey end points by text search (station names, points of interest, post codes etc.), selecting markers/pins on the map, choose your current location or a favourite place.
► Plan ahead for arrive or depart time.
► Specify transport mode / mobility requirements.
► View itineraries as a list or on the map.
► Seamless connection from journey plans to live departures boards
► View transport routes (list of stops or map) with journey/arrival times.
► Keep a record of journey plans for viewing off-line.
► Built-in, searchable, interactive, geographical Tube Map
► Tube status report (Now / weekend)
► Reminder alarms for selected itineraries
(long press the itinerary to activate)
► Font size settings (select in preferences)
► Filters and sort options for departures boards
Tip: before you start typing, the search dialog shows your top three 'My places'. Sort 'My places' using the grabbers on the right of the screen to get home, work, etc. in the top three.
London journey planning, made easy.
► Powered by the Transport for London Journey Planner API
► Live London bus (TfL Countdown) and underground departures and status provided by Transport for London
► Scheduled departures provided by Traveline / TMU Limited
► Rail information contains data provided by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited under the following license:
Please give feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
# Getting you a suitable route
To meet your needs, you can select from a number of ‘Transport methods’ including Tube, DLR, National Rail, Bus, Tram, Ferry and Plane. Then start searching by setting the time as either ‘Depart Now’ or ‘Last Service’, or set a specific departure or arriving time.
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Highly rated features
This app exceeds expectations by giving you great features. The route results show the following two pieces of information so you can change trains easily.
- Platform Information
Shows you which platform your train will leave from, and arrive at. This means you can know which platform you will have to go to in advance.
- Carriage Information
Lets you know which carriage is the best one to get on so you can easily take the next train. (Example: Get on the last carriage to change from the Central Line to the Bakerloo Line at Oxford Circus.)
* This information is not available for all lines.
# Stops you getting stuck in disruptions
Real-time information is in your hand. Refer to the app when you plan your day or weekend.
- Live status
Displays delays and line closures, updated over the air (Today/Weekend).
- Live departure information
Shows you the next couple of trains that are leaving on the line you specify.
* This information is for Tube, DLR and River service""
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ 21 DAY TRIAL VERSION FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
A free simple application to provide you live London transport data sourced from the official source TfL(Transport for London).
- Live Tube departure boards, line status
This is s a work in progress and more features will be added in coming releases.
Please drop me an email me if you encountered any problems with the app or if you have suggestions on how to make the app better .
* Disclaimer: This app is not affliated with TfL (Transport for London) although it does use the data as provided by Tfl.
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted on the map - your start station green, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Favourite your London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits or buy our Bulk Saver which gives you all these extra features at one great price.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Don't forget to check out our other London travel apps. Download now for FREE and take a different route around the city:
• Bus London https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.buslondon
• myTrains https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. We'd love to hear from you.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.