• Stay up to date with the current issue of Retinal Physician
• View upcoming meetings in the profession
• Learn more about the Retinal Physician Symposum
• Contact the Retinal Physician team
• Sign up for our e-mail newsletters
This is the official Hawaiian Eye and Retina 2014 meeting app created by the meeting organizers to offer an enhanced onsite experience for attending mobile device users. To protect our speaker presentations, a password will be given to all 2014 registrants and required to access the app content.
The app contains program agendas, speaker presentations, faculty information, exhibitor listing and interactive floor plan, hotel and island guide and other useful meeting details. Special features offer the ability to: follow along to live presentations, set up calendar reminders, star exhibit booths you look forward to visiting, receive important meeting alerts and schedule updates, search for restaurants and activities, check the weather and more.
To protect our speaker presentations, a password will be required to access the app content and will be emailed to all 2014 registrants. Registrants can also retrieve the password on the meeting website at http://www.healio.com/meeting/hawaiianeyemeeting/meeting-app.
Over 400 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
-Stay up to date with the current issue of Optometric Management
-View upcoming meetings in the profession
-Learn the Management Tip of the Week
-Contact the Optometric Management team
-Sign up for our e-mail newsletters
The Eye Handbook is a smartphone diagnostic and treatment reference tool for anyone involved in Eye care. Below is a list of some of the common features.
-ICD9 to ICD10 converter
-Audio, Video downloads
-Ophthalmology and Optometry Journals
-Medication and Pharmacopeia
-Patient Education tools
If you have content that you would like to contribute; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are constantly striving to improve this application and welcome your feedback.
The Eye Handbook Team
Esta elaborado por un servidor (óptico y desarrollador) y se han tenido en cuenta las necesidades de cálculo que se dan en la tarea de óptica y optometría.
Esta aplicación sirve para calcular, pero también para mostrar o explicar a los clientes o pacientes algunos conceptos que pueden ser difíciles de representar. Esto supone un valor añadido en la relación con los clientes.
La aplicación consta de 5 aplicaciones de cálculo:
1. Traspuesta: Calcula la traspuesta de la fórmula esferocilindrica y también representa la cruz óptica con la disposición de las potencias. Imagen de interés en la explicación a los clientes de como se dispone su prescripción en 2D.
2. Distometría: Realiza el cálculo de potencias esféricas y/o tóricas en función de la distancia de vértice (distancia lente-ojo). Obtenemos 3 resultados:
2. 1. Cálculo exacto
2. 2. Cálculo en cilindro negativo y en pasos de 0.25D para el pedido de lentilla.
2. 3. Cálculo del equivalente esférico.
3. Sobrecorrección en lentilla tórica considerando el giro de ésta.
4. Adición: Calcula la adición teórica de una persona en función de la distancia de trabajo y la edad. Podemos elegir 2 distancias diferentes a comparar.
5. Espesor de lentes*: Obtenemos el espesor borde y centro en los puntos principales de la lente. De gran ayuda para asesorar a los clientes en la toma de decisiones respecto qué tipo de lente elegir siendo un buen argumento de venta.
Tiene las siguentes funcionalidades:
5.1. Comparativa entre 2 materiales (índices de refracción).
5.2. Consideración del diámetro, importante en el espesor de lentes positivas.
5.3. Opción de precalibrado para monturas de pasta, metal, ranurada y aire.
En esta aplicación se ha tenido especial cuidado en el uso y experiencia del usuario siendo fácil y rápida de utilizar. También incluye información sobre cada aplicación.
(Espesor de lentes*: Los cálculos que realiza son aproximados y no tienen en cuenta la curvatura de la lente y otros parámetros que pueden ofrecer los proveedores de lentes. Para el cálculo exacto es necesario utilizar los programas de los proveedores de lentes.)
- Featured on ESPN and Details Magazine
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker as the most comprehensive fitness database
- And praised by many other reputable publications.
Take charge and unleash the real you.
Working out has never been this easy and convenient at home or on the go. Simply press play and achieve the summer-ready body you have always wanted without leaving the comfort of your home. For the busy traveler, resume your fitness regimen at your hotel without skipping a beat.
Instant Fitness is the groundbreaking solution to bringing personal training into your home and hotel room. It has become the go-to application to working out without going to the gym and without equipment.
There’s no longer the need to devote your precious time to planning your workouts. Tell Instant Fitness which workout you want to do and it will lead you through our curated workouts with voice cues and step-by-step animations.
Tons of Unique Exercises
- Comprehensive exercises for bodyweight only, dumbbells and resistance bands
- Exercise photos, videos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Favorite your exercises
120+ Curated Workout Circuits
- Carefully tailored workouts that can be done at home
- Quick workouts that fits perfectly into your busy schedule
- Comprehensive workout database that caters to your fitness goals
- Winter sports workouts (ice hockey, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, speed skating)
- Cardiovascular sports workouts (cycling, running)
- Routines specific to you and your equipment (bodyweight only, dumbbell, resistance bands, etc.)
- Automatic workout logging (no need to manually log your data ever again!)
- See your finished workouts in your timeline or calendar
- Find your favorite exercises with the search bar
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your fitness experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Instant Fitness.
Each Eye prescription stores the below details
Distance Vision's Spherical power , cylindrical power with axis and visual acuity
Near Vision's Spherical power , cylindrical power with axis and visual acuity
IPD and other info can be addd.
Easy to Use.
Works completely offline and stores data locally in the device.
Can add Patient's Informations and Eye Glass Prescription quickly.
Send Prescription through SMS, Email.
Track Prescriptions of Patients by Date,Time.
Backup the Data from and Database.
Porting of App across Android devices is Easy. Can be done with Backup, Import Utility.
This App has Ads on "View Patient" and "View Prescription" Pages. "Opticals Manager" is similar app from hogslab without Ads.
For Suggestions, Feedback, Questions or Technical issues mail to email@example.com
This app was created by AAC Fresno Ophthalmologist Group to help ophthalmologist in their daily practice.
- Terms: hundreds of terms frequently used by ophthalmologist; sorted by alphabet
- Guidelines: Algorithms, Eye Exam Frequency, Clinical Levels of Diabetic Retinopathy and more to come in next versions
- Perimetry: Hill of Vision, Kinetic, Static and Humphrey perimetries
Recursos Optométricos es un Blog donde se ponen al alcance de cualquier optometrista/oftalmólogo unas herramientas que intentar ser útiles en la consulta diaria de optometria, contactología u oftalmología.
Son hojas de cálculo, aplicaciones, documentos, imágenes, etc que pretenden servir de ayuda o guía para los casos en los que están diseñados, ya sea en contactología, biometrías, cálculo de lentes intraoculares, optometría clínica, etc y deben utilizarse como objeto de consulta puntual, quedando en el personal clínico que hace uso de ellos la responsabilidad de utilizarlos profesionalmente según sus conocimientos científicos. No son aplicaciones para el uso común entre pacientes, por lo que su uso no está aconsejado si no tiene pleno dominio técnico sobre la materia y está completamente formado en estas áreas clínicas.
Download this free app to:
• Access your purchased eBooks online, or download them for offline use
• Search and browse across all AAO eBook titles
• Customize your learning with easy highlighting, note-taking and bookmarking
• Quickly find relevant images and videos
• Participate in activities that provide opportunities for earning continued medical education (CME) credits (select titles only, see individual publications for more information)
Academy publications are written and reviewed by expert ophthalmologists and are designed to help you improve patient outcomes and practice efficiency. Academy eBooks must be purchased from the Academy before they can be accessed via the app. First, download this app to your device, then visit www.aao.org/store to make your purchase. Return to the Academy eBook app anytime you want to read your eBooks.
About the Academy:
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is the world's largest association of eye physicians and surgeons — Eye M.D.s — with more than 32,000 members worldwide. Eye health care is provided by the three "O's" – ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians. It is the ophthalmologist who has the education and training to treat it all: eye diseases, infections and injuries, and perform eye surgery. Ophthalmologists provide comprehensive eye care, ranging from optical to medical to surgical.
The mission of the Academy is to advance the lifelong learning and professional interests of ophthalmologists to ensure that the public can obtain the best possible eye care.
Academy members are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for every individual they treat by helping each to see his or her best and by protecting their patients' vision and eye health throughout life. Academy members are committed to responding compassionately to their patients' individual needs and to advancing the highest standards of comprehensive eye care.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The target audiences of AmblyoCare are ophthalmologists, orthoptists, ESIT specialists, pediatrists, neurologists, medical specialists as well as affected people (application only under professional guidance!).
AmblyoCare offers the following stimulation methods:
- Visual attention test
- Moving and static bars (optokinetic nystagmus)
- Rotating disc (eccentric fixation)
- Visual acuity test with optotypes (tumbling E, Landolt C, …)
- Smooth pursuit movements
- Preferential looking (only with suitable display hardware)
AmblyoCare is optimized for mobile devices with a screen size of at least 7 inches. Using AmblyoCare on smaller devices is possible, but not recommended. After installing AmblyoCare, two icons are shown in the launcher. Choose "AmblyoCare" for using the application with one device only and choose "AmblyoCare Manager" for using it with two devices (one device for the parameterization and one device for the visualization of the stimulations). In order to use all functions of AmblyoCare without restrictions, a license must be purchased via In-App billing.
Note: Although the user interface of AmblyoCare is available in German and English, help and user manual are currently only available in German, an English version will be added with one of the next updates.
Explanation of permissions:
- Network access: This permission is needed when AmblyoCare is used with two separate devices in order to establish a network connection between the two devices. No data is transmitted to a server!
- Read & write ext. storage/SD card: This is needed for saving and loading examinations.
- Read phone state and ID & read Google service configuration: These permissions are only used for device identification and the handling of In-App purchases.
- Google Play billing service: This permission is needed for In-App purchases.
AmblyoCare is developed in the frame of the research project SEE-KID/CEVD by the RISC Software GmbH, a company owned by the Johannes Kepler University Linz and the Upper Austrian Research GmbH. The project is supported by grants of the Upper Austrian local government, the convent hospital "Barmherzige Brüder" Linz and the general hospital of Linz (AKH Linz).
Since the medical device certification of AmblyoCare has not been finished yet, this version must only be used for research purposes and for teaching and training and is not intended to be used for
- diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, treatment or alleviation of disease,
- diagnosis, monitoring, treatment, alleviation of or compensation for an injury or handicap,
- investigation, replacement or modification of the anatomy or of a physiological process,
- control of conception,
and which does not achieve its principal intended action in or on the human body by pharmacological, immunological or metabolic means, but which may be assisted in its function by such means. The software system must also not be used in or for diagnosis or clinical decision supporting systems. The use of the software system for achieving or supporting the 'intended purpose' of the device, that means for which the device is intended according to the data supplied by the manufacturer on the labelling, in the instruction and/or in promotional materials of the medical devices and their accessories, is in any case prohibited.