Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices like the Galaxy Nexus.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
All contents are copyrighted by http://vemale.com, all right reserved.
Paperboy also support Feedly pro features. Feedly pro search is automatically enabled if u are already a pro user.
@Developer : Before you rate the app, please use the feedback option within the app or google plus community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/109047715464024450032 ) to let me know of any issues that you face. I'll put in a fix asap.Thanks in advance
Heres what AndroidCentral.com had to say about Paperboy
" It was hard to find any issues with PaperBoy's UI, usability or content delivery. The app provides a simple way to browse the top headlines from your favorite news sources, and -- probably best of all -- doesn't get caught up trying to offer too much. The app is free in the Play Store, so it's hard not to recommend that you go give it a try. "
[ http://www.androidcentral.com/paperboy-quick-and-casual-news-reading ]
- No ads
- Offline reading support
- Offline image cache
- Magazine mode
- Muzei support
- Recommendations based on reading patterns
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Immersive reading experience for all devices
- Article readout
- Quick access article sidebar
- Decluttered reading experience
- Background syncing with quite hours
- Rich notifications
- Automatic night mode
- Categorisation of feeds
- Automatic layout optimisation
- Pocket Integration
- Right swipe for mark as read
- Left swipe for mark as read later
- Mark as read on scroll .
- Immersive reading mode for Kitkat devices
- Haptic feedback.
- Evernote integration
- image downloader
KW: Paperboy, Feedly , reader , news, newspaper
More from developer
World is full of goodness with lots of positive news happening around. Everyday DailyGood.org team captures and delivers good news each day - containing a good story, an inspiring quote, and a suggested action. All for a good reason - to spread goodness around.
This daily good story is now available with this app. Read good news daily at your time, even offline.
App pre-loaded with over 4.5k quotes for inspiration, along with an option to get a Random quote from DailyGood.org.
* Good news each day from DailyGood.org.
* Over 4.5k Inspiring Quotes.
* Autosave Good Story for offline.
* Share Quotes & Stories.
* Mark Favourite Quotes.
* Random Quotes from DailyGood.org.
Get good news everyday, with thoughtful sayings & daily story.
No Ads. My personal interest project, with inspiration from DailyGood team's commitment to spread goodness.