Safe, Clear, Easy uninstall system default applications.
1, Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
2, Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
3, Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Hide core system app for safe, you can show chose to show in the settings page.
• You can custom 'Recycle bin directory' in settings page.
• Sort app by type, name, size, time and path
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
Main Features include the following:
--Ability to kill the caches and residual files quickly.
--Speed up your phone function effectively.
--Ability to end the individual applications.
--Shows the list of applications that having system cache.
--Shows all the residual files which could be cleaned.
--Ability to auto clean caches at time intervals like (every 3 days)
--Cache file size auto reminder which could be set to space usage like (50 MB,100MB)
--Shows list of running tasks with their RAM and CPU usage.
--Ability to kill the individual applications and end multiple tasks.
--Task Reminder will remind users when the memory usage is high.
--Ability to auto kill background tasks effectively.
--Lists all the installed applications with their size and version.
--Ability to uninstall a certain program within the APP.
--Delete the backed up programs or reinstall them.
--Remove the history of all installed browsers, mail clients and other credentials.
--List all the call logs and messages and ability to delete them
-- Shows the total battery percentage and current status.
--Lists the battery usage of all the programs.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
- Shows list of running tasks with their RAM, CPU usage and number of services run by the applications.
- Ability to kill the individual applications by Android default application manager and ending multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage process by adding them to auto kill or white lists.
- RAM usage alerts set for memeory use levels. (80%, 85%, 90%).
- Ability to auto kill selected process or tasks at time intervals like (1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour, 5 hour), or even at the screen lock.
- Shows the list of applications having system cache. Ability all clean cache together and also individually by using Android default application manager.
- Shows all the residual files which could be cleaned for a faster and cleaner device.
- Junk file size auto reminder which could be set to space usage like (50 MB,100MB,150MB).
- Auto Remove junk after interval of a few days like daily, weekly and so on.
- List all the call logs and ability to delete them.
- List all the message logs and ability to delete them.
- Remove the history of all installed browsers, mail clients, YouTube, Facebook, Google Play Store and Gmail credentials along with the options for deleting downloads and clipboard data.
- Ability to choose contacts for blacklist and every log related to its call or messages would be auto deleted.
- Shows the total battery percentage,current status, temperature and health.
- Battery low warnings (10%, 30%,50%).
- Enable auto saver option when battery reaches (10%, 30%,50%).
- Battery Manager can customize the settings of wifi ,bluetooth, GPS, screen brightness ,screen timeout,volume,and sound profile for most efficite use of battery when it is low.
- Three different power saver modes(Aggressive,normal and lenient).
- Lists all the applications which start works at the time of device start up.
- Easily allow or dissalow the apps to start on the device startup.
- Lists all the installed application with their size.
- Ability to backup the application on the memory card.
- Ability to uninstall it through the uninstall manager within the app.
- Delete the backed up apps or re install them.
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
Utility Compass: Rockin Entertainment Service launch The Utility Compass the most useful Compass app than other compass apps on Android Market. The frame of reference defines the four cardinal directions (or points) – north, south, east, and west. You can get the correct direction and coordinates. This app work only for sensor enable phone. This app use only 1.68 mb space of your mobile and this is the advantage of the app. Also you can explore more interesting Apps & Games with the help of RZone.
Features of Utility Compass:
*Easy to download and install in 2G network.
*Smart User Interface.
*Beautiful images used.
*Free of cost.
*Without Internet it work fine.
For More Updates Follow Us on:
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
Next time you swipe, android will ask you to decide what to do. Choose Swipeup Utility and you're good to go. And all this with no (creepy) permissions!
With Swipeup Utility, you can let that swipe:
• Do nothing! Swipeup Utility's first priority is to get that annoying swipe gesture out of the way, so if you choose to do nothing, your swipes will- do nothing!
• Assign the gesture to any app- Make that Google Search gesture launch Bing! (Not that I have anything against Google...) You can also choose multiple apps to have a choice each time you swipe.
• Special Actions- Open your recent apps, go directly to voice search, simulate a home button press, or bring back the long-press search. If you want to do something that's not listed here, Swipeup Utility connects with Tasker to do anything imaginable!
• Shortcuts! Although it's still in beta, the shortcuts feature will let you assign the swipe to any app that supports standard shortcuts. For example, with Google Play Books, you could directly open a specific book, or instantly open up Google Translate to start listening.
Want more Special Actions? Check out Swipeup Utility Donate in the Play Store! You'll be able to do things like quickly switch to the last app, turn your screen off, turn on the flashlight, bring down the notification shade, toggle radios, and more!
Swipeup Utility builds on top of Google Now's swipe up, so if your device doesn't have an on screen navigation bar, look for a G or search icon somewhere in recent apps or a long press of a button, depending on the manufacturer skin.
To get a chance to try new features early, participate in the beta program! Join the community on Google+.(https://plus.google.com/communities/101796628081413739274) Once in the beta, you'll be among the first to receive bugfixes and new features, but you might experience little quirks or (hopefully not) crashes.
If you have any comments/suggestions, or for more information, feel free to check out the github page at https://github.com/aecl755/Swipeup-Utility#readme.
Hey! Want to see the app in your language? Head over to http://translate.aecampos.com to help out!
Note: This app is a continuation of Google Now Swipe Disabler.
Another Note: Due to restrictions baked into android, Swipeup Utility is unable to hide the semicircle that shows when you swipe up from the bottom. Personally, this doesn't bother me and I hope it won't bother you.
Yet Another Note: Some device manufacturers change this swipe up action to reduce or even eliminate Swipeup Utility's functionality. Some galaxy devices require a long home button press instead of a swipe, and some require the long home button press and a tap on an icon. Lg and Sony devices add their own icons in the semicircle, so you need to swipe towards the magnifying glass.
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu by swiping from the left edge to the right.
Open the info/guide panel by swiping from the right edge to the left.
File Manager - for any of the item in the list tap the icon to select, tap the file name to open, tap the three dots on the right to open the context menu.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
My android tools :
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2.show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3.show the logcat
4.show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Use your turrets while playing, just holding your finger on screen. Turrets can help you to survive and more effective kill more zombies. When you kill zombies, you'll have a chance to loot one of 16 bonuses. Share your points in leaderboard and get first place. Be the first! Save your progress and play from any android device.