The roster is also visible in your app under the tab "Raw roster".
If you choose to retrieve the roster of somone else, this roster is only visible in the "Raw roster" tab, and your own roster in the calendar will remain unchanged.
On the settings page you can select if you want to include days off, vaccations, Leave of absence periods and check-in times.
Individual network drivers are installed as plugins to the NetLink Application, thereby allowing expandable access to a variety of popular networking protocols, such as Modbus and BACnet. This commonality provides a uniform interface, configuration and application experience, thereby reducing the user's learning curve and commissioning time.
NetLink is a free download and comes packaged with a demo mode plugin that generates random data values for evaluation purposes.
• Multiprotocol support via independently-installed plugins
• Select desired protocol and configure data access definitions
• Add data access definitions from discovered objects on the network
• Monitor and command data values
• Import and Export configuration settings
• Supports three types of user-configurable graphs for data visualization
• Bar graph
• Line graph
• Step graph
• Supports organizing data items into commandable groups
• Allows a variety of data item sorting options
• Supports configuration of an unlimited number of data items
• Supports data value scaling, units text, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• Real-time connection status feedback for all objects
• Supports localization for German language
• Free download, includes demo mode plugin
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html
This app is very useful for crew members during days on standby.
Currently the app has been tested is confirmed to be working on the following companies:
. Adria Airways (Thanks to CPT Urban Demsar and Mr. Lucas Hirschegger)
. Tyrolean Airways (Thanks to Mr. Martijn Stoel for your support)
. Garuda Indonesia (Thanks to Yogi Megawantoro)
. GOL - Linhas Aéreas
. PGA - Portugália Airlines (Thanks to Mr. Filipe Brun Machado for your support)
Although untested, It should also work for:
. Bulgaria Air
Confirmed NOT BE WORKING AT ALL for:
. SunExpress (because of port 9091)
. Air Macau (because of port 9091)
If the app is not working as expected please contact me at email@example.com
Also if your company is not in the list and uses the crewlink/netline platform to publish your roster, please contact me so I can add support.
- At least one app that can open pdf file (like Adobe Reader or similars) must be installed on your device.
- Download updated dutyplan.
- View notification variations and confirm.
- Date selection for dowloading older dutyplans.
- Store username and password so you don't always have to type them