(IMPORTANT: ONLY STILL PICTURES ARE SHOWN, NOT VIDEO.)
Want to check the traffic condition before driving? London Traffic Cameras provides up to 3-minute live traffic captures from the road.
London Traffic Cameras is easy to use and has a clean refreshing layout differ from other traffic camera applications.
✰Exact Location of traffic cameras showing in Map and Address format
✰In-app Search functionality
✰Recently Viewed category
✰Consistent user interface across all platforms (Holo theme)
✰Move to SD option
We will be continuously updating this app to add more functionality to it. Hope you like it.
If you have encountered any problem or you have any suggestion for this app, please contact us.
Cameras are maintained by Transport for London (TfL). Individual cameras may not be working due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements, or in use for managing traffic.
All information is provided by Transport for London (TfL), and all rights of the data are reserved by them. Copyright in the maps and geo-location services in London Traffic Cameras is owned by Google. We strive to ensure the data is accurate and is kept up to date, but no guarantees are made. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
By using London Traffic Cameras, you agree that you are responsible to follow the traffic law in London.
Tags: London Traffic Cam, Cams, Traffic Cams, UK Traffic Camera, Great Britain, Live Traffic, free, Real time traffic, United Kingdom, British, England, Greater London
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
A simple yet powerful application to assist you in your travels around London using live data provided by TfL and utilising Countdown bus information.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground and DLR
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
- NTMC Korlantas Polri Indonesia
- RTTMC HUBDAT
This application also display indonesian television
please consider that the cctv is recorded and updated every 5-20 minutes, and maybe some cctv not work caused by technical problem.
Please submit traffic info in your place
This is not an official application NTMC Polri, all of content in this application is from NTMC Polri, RTTMC HUBDAT and JasaMarga
교통정보[고속도로,국도]실시간은 실시간으로 전국 교통정보를 제공해주는 교통정보앱입니다.
CCTV -고속도로와 국도의 실시간 교통정보를 CCTV영상을 통해 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
교통정보 - 고속도로와 국도를 이용시 해당 고속도로 및 국도의 교통정보를 지도 또는 리스트로 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
도시간소요시간 - 도시간 걸리는 예상 소요 시간을 확인 하실 수 있습니다.(예: 서울 -> 부산)
저희 전국고속도록교통정보를 이용하셔서 더욱 더 편리하고 안전하게 운전 하시기 바랍니다
교통정보 제공: ITS국가교통정보센터, 국토교통부
▶교통상황, 교통정보, 교통정보실시간, 교통정보앱, 교통정보센터, 교통정보시스템 경부고속도로 교통상황 영동고속도로 교통상황 서해안고속도로교통정보 고속도로교통상황cctv 고속도로교통상황실시간 강원도교통상황고속도로 실시간교통정보 고속도로 중부고속도로 교통상황 경부고속도로교통정보 실시간 고속도로 교통상황 남해고속도로 교통상황 춘천고속도로 교통상황 중부내륙고속도로 교통상황 중앙고속도로 교통상황 실시간교통정보 교통상황실시간
고속도로실시간교통정보 실시간교통정보 서울외곽순환고속도로교통정보 교통정보cctv 부산교통정보 대구교통정보
제주교통정보 대전교통정보 경기도교통정보 울산교통정보 국도교통정보 대전광역시교통정보 대구광역시교통정보 울산광역시교통정보 인천광역시교통정보
Traffic hotspots and traffic jams updated around the clock.
- Latest traffic information
England traffic map, London Traffic, Manchester traffic information
Disclaimer: This android app uses Google Map and Google APIs but is not in any way related to Google.
Currently app have 529 cameras in 33 groups like Sydney, Melbourne & Victoria, Brisbane & Queensland, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Tasmania...
If you like app share it on facebook too :)
Cameras refreshing depends of city and camera provider.
Cameras are grouped so you can find easy what you need.
You can add cameras to favorites for fast access.
There is share button so you can capture an image of current camera and send it with any application on your device that compatible with "share image" option.
Application have widgets in 3 sizes, so you can place cameras you use the most on your home screen. You can "play camera", "stop camera" or "change camera or number of images in minute".
You want see some other cameras in this app? Send us an email with link and short description.
You can choose 1 of 5 color schemes (green, purple, dark, blue and red)
Application is free / ad supported (classic admob ads at bottom)
If you like it, please rate it.
If you have any problem or suggestion or feature you want us to add, dont do it in comment. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your problem and consider you suggestions for next releases.
Application uses publicly available cameras provided by a lot of different sources.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic?
Traffic Cam Hong Kong is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Traffic Hong Kong on your Android and go straight to the camera you want with one click.
Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
• Bus Checker - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops. No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source iOS App Store & Google Play, November 2011 - June 2012
Explanation of permissions:
Phone Calls (READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY) - The app requires the ability to see if your phone is ringing, and if so, to stop audio playback so you are not missing advisories, or hearing them while you are on the phone! This permission is bundled with "serial number and phone number of this phone" permissions, but NONE of this phone-identifying information is collected nor transmitted by this application.
Storage - The app needs to store and save your preferences so you have them loaded when starting up the app.
Your location - This allows the app to determine your location so you only receive advisories in your selected area.
Network Communication - This application uses the internet to get information on advisories and to fetch the files that you hear.
Provided to you in association with the Highways Agency, you can listen to your phone play travel advisories near you. As you travel, it will automatically keep you updated with advisories that are nearby. You don’t need to register, you don’t need to sign up anywhere for anything. The app uses the phone’s built-in GPS to stream nearby alerts.
Turn it on before you leave and it will start talking when you are getting near a roadway problem. Alerts pause when you are on the phone, and pick up where they left off when you finish.
Note: The Highways Agency is responsible for operating, maintaining and improving England's motorways and all-purpose trunk roads (the major A roads). This app only contains information about the roads the Highways Agency manages.
How it Works
Start the application before starting your car. You will start to hear active Highways Agency advisories that are within your range. Now put down the phone and focus on driving. There is nothing you need to touch on the phone, and nothing you need to read on the phone. Completely hands-free.
The application will remain on while you drive, "broadcasting" any travel alerts for reported conditions within a set mile-range (that you can set for yourself) of your current location. Conditions will be broadcast once, and then the broadcast stream will go quiet until:
a. There is an update to an advisory in range, or
b. Until you have just come within range of another advisory or
c. A set time period has elapsed (that you get to set) and you want to re-hear all advisories that are still in range.
If you get a call or make a call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a mobile plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
User Modifications Features/ Experience
You can modify several options such as the advisory replay interval and the range (in miles) for hearing advisories. These configurations are saved on your phone.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All.
You can manually request advisories to play by pressing the "play" button.
If the GPS signal is not available the device will utilize the highest precision location tool available (whether it be GPS or cell tower triangulation).
You do not need to register to use this app or to get these alerts. We don't get or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, you will be elected into reporting your device-determined speed along with your location to our servers, but you can elect to opt-out from within the application. You must opt-out of this selection each time the application is restarted.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent pending "Open Microphone Platform", which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT - Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
IMPORTANT - NON-GPS DEVICES This application will have some limited functionality on these devices.
-NEW FEATURE in this update-
Take a pic of what you are seeing, and let us know with the 'My Traffic' button on the app
An on-demand voiced traffic app. A live traffic reporter delivering the most relevant, accurate, dependable and timely roadway conditions for your city! This is a voiced product.
Finally, real traffic on your mobile device! This is not a map program. No GPS, pinching or sliding. The only interaction is the play button. We keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. This is as real as it gets!
Download the ONLY voiced traffic app in the world.
- Alternate Routes
- Delay Times
- Travel Times
- Airport Delays
- Push Notifications for emergencies in your city
To use Tele-Traffic, click the city of your choice from the menu, click the play button, and hear the traffic report before you leave the home, work...or wherever you may be leaving from or heading to. Need to hear what is happening in another city you are traveling to? You can do that too.
No more waiting for the radio or television to give you dated or rushed information. We give you all you need to know!
*Be advised, not all cities are available yet. We are rolling out new cities often, so please keep the app on your phone, and check back often. Tele-Traffic operations will service Central Florida Orlando, Jacksonville, Ft Myers, Naples, SWFL, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco, St Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Detroit, Honolulu, Philadelphia and more U.S. cities including Puerto Rico, for a total of 27 U.S. markets.
"Reviewers' Choice Award Winner for 2012" -FileDir.com
"Great Idea and Really Useful" -Androidzoom
***Please make sure your sound is turned on, and not on vibrate or silent to hear the traffic reports.
Cities: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Manchester and Bristol.
Use the Menu button to customize the application.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email, write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
Download *** *** Taiwan more than one million people
The *** user evaluation breaking 10,000 affirmation and support ***
*** Google Play top developers ***
Highway instant video
* Online play the highway instant image.
* Taiwan, North, Central, and South instant road map.
* Traffic speed.
* Road events.
* Gesture support, Camera: Left dial right dial.
* Horizontally to see the largest screen image.
* Share images to Facebook.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) map.
● Planned route animates on the map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Underground application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
More from developer
If you want to follow the phases of the moon, this is the simplest application, with one click it shows you the current moon phase.
There are many professions that need to know the current moon position; fisherman, hunter, gardener, photographer, hiker, boater/sailor, nature lover,star gazer, historian, scientist, educator, investor, psychologist, astronomer, medical practitioner astrologer, new ager, paranormal investigator, military leader, religious leader and many others.
If you want to predict, research, or track the moon, you will love this application!
(The application requires a recent version of flash installed. For more information please visit: www.moonconnection.com)
With this easy-to-use App, you can help transform your neighbourhood. Street clean-ups, over grown gardens, graffiti removal, painting, decorating and all manner of other initiatives can truly benefit your neighbourhood. Simply use this App to take the picture, identify the location and send to your local Probation Trust.
See your nominated project alongside other projects by visiting the website: www.communitypayback.org
Help yourself and help your community to live in a cleaner, safer and more welcoming neighbourhood.