- NTMC Korlantas Polri Indonesia
- RTTMC HUBDAT
This application also display indonesian television
please consider that the CCTV is recorded and updated every 5-20 minutes, and maybe some CCTV not work caused by technical problem.
This is not an official application NTMC Polri, all of content in this application is from NTMC Polri, RTTMC HUBDAT and JasaMarga
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic?
Traffic Cam Hong Kong is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Traffic Hong Kong on your Android and go straight to the camera you want with one click.
Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
Proudly gawang Pinoy para sa kapwa Pinoy!
View Live Video Streaming from different MRT Station's CCTV Cameras in Real-Time (Philippines). Know when a station is crowded, see how long the queues are in the Ticketing and Platform areas for both North-Bound and South-Bound stations. Share camera feed images to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. (3rd-party Social applications must be installed separately).
Please don't flame because your device was not able to display the video streams. In most cases these are the problems why you can not view the live feeds:
1) Official MRT CCTV Live Feed is offline
2) You do not have an active/good internet connection
3) Your date and time settings are incorrect
If you do feel the need to leave a negative feedback, please send me an e-mail first and/or leave a reason I'm sure we can fix your issue.
Note: Internet connection required. ***Ensure that correct date and time is set*** (or configured to automatic update)
This application is free and is ad-supported. All CCTV feeds are provided and owned by DOTC MRT website and delivered as-is and not modified in any way.
Please help the developer by rating with 5-stars
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used by ads to check for network connectivity.
ACCESS_FINE/COURSE_LOCATION - Used in servings ads based on location.
INTERNET - Used by ads to check for internet availability to download live video streams
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by ads to check for mobile network. The app does not store or send your personal details.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
This app shows the current state of the UK's motorways & major roads by bringing you the latest image from the Highways Agency's Traffic Camera Network.
> New "AUTOCAM" feature - enable autocam when on the move to automatically display the cameras ahead of you. The refresh is currently 10 seconds.
> Dynamic Camera Map - camera icons on the map are now "clickable" - this will enable you to tap on any camera on the map to display it.
> 6 Extra favourites added - to set them, simply press and hold on the number (5 to 10), to display them, either just tap on them or press the new "F" button to display all on one page.
> Map can be expanded.
> Landscape and Portrait orientation, with dynamic map showing location of camera.
> Direction Selection - you can set an option to only see the cameras pointing in a certain direction.
e.g. If you are look to travel East on the M4, simply display a camera which shows East as its direction and tap on the compass - now you can click Next/Previous and only see the cameras facing that direction!
> In landscape mode, press and hold on the cam to go full screen
Once you have found the camera you want, you can add it to the favourite CAMs below (simply long press on the favourite cam you want) to enable quick access in the future, or remove the favourite cam (swipe) if you need to.
Another great feature is the ability to have the favourite cams "auto refresh" at your chosen interval, and also the option to have the last cam viewed, automatically displayed the next time the application is started.
> Journey Mode:
The "Journey" function will enable you to add any cameras to a list and the system will then show each camera in turn at a specified interval, allowing a quick check of your proposed route. The journey is remembered allowing you quick access to check frequently made journeys. It's easily switched on and off.
> Previous & Next Cam:
One great feature is the "Previous" & "Next" Camera buttons, which allows you to easily move to the next or previous cameras in the list, you can also use a swipe left or right motion to move to next/previous camera as well.
(If selected in the settings, the devices "back button" will bring up your previously viewed cams)
> Latest "Top Traffic News" direct from the Highways Agency.
We are continuously looking to improve this app, please feel free to contact us with any suggestions/bugs.
•Bill inquiry for multiple tickets
•Payment through credit card for multiple tickets
•Receive the payment receipt through email and/or SMS
•View the payment transaction history
•Receive notifications for outstanding bills
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
(IMPORTANT: ONLY STILL PICTURES ARE SHOWN, NOT VIDEO.)
Want to check the traffic condition before driving? London Traffic Cameras provides up to 3-minute live traffic captures from the road.
London Traffic Cameras is easy to use and has a clean refreshing layout differ from other traffic camera applications.
✰Exact Location of traffic cameras showing in Map and Address format
✰In-app Search functionality
✰Recently Viewed category
✰Consistent user interface across all platforms (Holo theme)
✰Move to SD option
We will be continuously updating this app to add more functionality to it. Hope you like it.
If you have encountered any problem or you have any suggestion for this app, please contact us.
Cameras are maintained by Transport for London (TfL). Individual cameras may not be working due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements, or in use for managing traffic.
All information is provided by Transport for London (TfL), and all rights of the data are reserved by them. Copyright in the maps and geo-location services in London Traffic Cameras is owned by Google. We strive to ensure the data is accurate and is kept up to date, but no guarantees are made. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
By using London Traffic Cameras, you agree that you are responsible to follow the traffic law in London.
Tags: London Traffic Cam, Cams, Traffic Cams, UK Traffic Camera, Great Britain, Live Traffic, free, Real time traffic, United Kingdom, British, England, Greater London, London Traffic LIVE
If you want to follow the phases of the moon, this is the simplest application, with one click it shows you the current moon phase.
There are many professions that need to know the current moon position; fisherman, hunter, gardener, photographer, hiker, boater/sailor, nature lover,star gazer, historian, scientist, educator, investor, psychologist, astronomer, medical practitioner astrologer, new ager, paranormal investigator, military leader, religious leader and many others.
If you want to predict, research, or track the moon, you will love this application!
(The application requires a recent version of flash installed. For more information please visit: www.moonconnection.com)
With this easy-to-use App, you can help transform your neighbourhood. Street clean-ups, over grown gardens, graffiti removal, painting, decorating and all manner of other initiatives can truly benefit your neighbourhood. Simply use this App to take the picture, identify the location and send to your local Probation Trust.
See your nominated project alongside other projects by visiting the website: www.communitypayback.org
Help yourself and help your community to live in a cleaner, safer and more welcoming neighbourhood.