Update a year on Havent used for over a year, wasnt impressed over a year ago... thought would give it another go to see if has improved........ it hasnt, it is still inferior to the free Teamviewer, so why you would pay for it baffels me!!
Borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Doesn't even work
great hape you have to try it to beleave it trust me
Extremely Satisfied This is exactly what I've been looking for
Touch and go ...
• Support for Android M changes
• Support for Windows 10 tablet mode
• Improved support for Windows 10 gestures
• Improvements in screen resolution switching behavior
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements