Tracking alerts in the app and online • you choose which ones • shareable online • FREE • no adds • tracking number auto-input and messaging with participating retailers • and more soon!
➜ Helping you receive your deliveries • making online shopping easier
Tracking alerts – mainly UK
You choose when and how you want delivery alerts, after you have signed up.
Access in the app or online at http://www.parcelspace.com
As soon as you have a tracking number, put it into ParcelSpace so that you can
• Get alerts sent to you, rather than having to visit the carrier’s website
• Share tracking for a delivery with others (in the app or online)
• Get tracking sooner than the carrier or retailer might inform you
• Choose which status updates you want
All to help you
• Save time by planning your day better, working around your deliveries
• Get peace of mind by knowing when your deliveries are due or have arrived
We currently track the following carriers, mainly in the UK and Ireland:
An Post • CitySprint Retail • Collect+ • DHL • DHL eCommerce • DPD • DX • Fedex - Fedex (UK) • Hermes (UK) • iParcel • Nightline • Parcelforce • Royal Mail • TNT • TNT (UK) • UK Mail • UPS • Yodel
This list is updated dynamically on the Add delivery page and on our website.
Our Beta Tracking Service currently allows FREE email tracking alerts for the first ten parcels which you enter in a rolling 30-day period and which ParcelSpace is successfully able to track (i.e. alerts for up to 121 parcels a year).
Auto-input and messaging
Participating retailers automatically input tracking numbers into ParcelSpace, to save you doing it yourself.
Send eNote messages to participating retailers and carriers, to contact them more easily.
More coming soon
Some carriers offer useful options to help you manage your deliveries. We have developed additional complementary ways to help you manage your deliveries even more, and we are working with retailers and delivery partners to introduce them.
If you are interested, please
• Register to receive infrequent news updates so that we can keep you informed,
• Support us by using ParcelSpace to track your deliveries when you can, and
• Share tracking with others and invite friends to use ParcelSpace.
We are dependent on the tracking services provided by carriers, and you must agree to their terms and conditions in relation to any tracking number you enter in ParcelSpace.
Please contact us if you have any queries or suggestions for improvement for this app at https://www.parcelspace.com/contact (for specific tracking queries, please include the tracking number and carrier name).
We never sell email addresses and will only use your information for the operation of services you have chosen for your benefit. Further details of our terms and policies are recorded under (https://www.parcelspace.com/legal).