- Digital News Asia
"It helps parents make the ultimate child photo album"
- Tech In Asia
"Great overlaying app for Instagram"
- BabyTalk Magazine
"Get queries about your little one answered by other parents on InstaB"
"InstaB adds excitement to baby photos"
"Share your baby's picture, growth and mood all in a single image"
"The app for the baby paparazzi"
- NewStraitsTimes Paper
"Instagram untuk bayi / Instagram for baby"
"Sharing of baby photos made easy"
“InstaB for Baby”
- As seen on Gadget Nation, Astro.
InstaB is the perfect baby app for parents to personalize their baby photos with extra information such as age, gender, zodiac, photo taken date, current date, custom baby mood and specially crafted stickers for baby.
Now you can share your baby photos every day with customized skin overlays to highlight special moments, memorable occasions and epochal milestones in your baby’s life. Users can also decorate and spice up their baby photos with our specially designed stickers. There are more than 10 sticker categories currently which include baby toys, party pack, stylish glasses, oriental, achievement badges, cute animal mask and more.
In this version 2.0.0, we introduced a new feature called “Baby Q&A” for parents to ask question or seek opinion from other parents. Parents can include a photo in their question, following a question, provide answer or having discussion answers.
These personalized baby photos can be easily shared with their friends on InstaB as well as other social platform such as Facebook, Instagram and etc.
With InstaB For Baby, your baby photos will never be the same as you can easily chart your baby growth, insert his/her mood then, and record everyday moments. All you have to do is to choose your favourite baby pictures from your phone gallery or take a picture using your camera phone’s direct capture, and InstaB will do the rest for you by personalizing your baby photos accordingly.
Key features of InstaB:
- 100+ custom minimalist overlay skins.
- Auto caption on age, gender, zodiac and moments date.
- Custom daily mood of your baby
- Specially crafted stickers for your baby.
- Mini achievement badges for your baby.
- Thoughtful design of your baby timeline.
- Easy sharing on InstaB where you can choose to share with your friends and family only.
- Engage with other parents with the same baby age or zodiac with like or comments.
- Baby Q&A where parents can share tips or ask for help from other parents.
@ More than 100,000 awesome baby photos/videos generated to date!
If you have any questions or problem, please kindly send us an email at email@example.com. Note that if you leave a support question in the comments we won't be able to write you back, so just send us an email instead. Thanks
Thanks to Taylor Ling , top notch UI/UX designer for Android app ( http://androiduiux.com/ ) for designing our new lovely app icon.
Copyright 2014 STRONGBYTE STUDIO
Author: Shirley McNevich
250 Recipes from momsbest.blogspot.com
Sampling of some of the recipes...
Shoo Fly Cake
Ugly Duckling Cake
Milky Way Wonder Cake
Wet Chocolate Cake--no eggs
Italian Love Cake
Red Velvet Cake
Super Moist Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Sheet Cake
Fresh Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze
Pineapple Angelfood Cake
New York Style Cheesecake
Brownies and Cupcakes:
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Pineapple Cheesecake Cupcakes
Quick Fudge Brownies
Black Bottom Cupcakes
Chocolate Rocky Road Brownies
Milky Way Fudge Brownies
Midnight Mocha Brownies
Really Easy Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
Homemade Country Pie Crust
Peanut Butter Pie
Lemon Sponge Pie
Amazing Coconut Pie
Impossible Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potato Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Pumpkin Swirl Pie
Wet Bread Pie
Icings and Frostings:
Brown Sugar Icing
Pudding Cake Frosting
Whipped Cream Icing
Peanut Butter Icing
Fudge and Candies:
Cream Cheese Mints
Homemade Peanut Brittle
Quick Microwave Fudge
Raisin Casserole Bread
Banana Tea Bread
Red Lobster Cheese/Garlic Biscuits
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Quick Ginger Bread
Homemade Polish Pigeons
Krispy Baked Chicken
Easy BBQ/Sloppy Joes
Supreme Beef Lasagna
Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo
Baked Bean Casserole
Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Tuna Rice Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Impossible Tuna Pie
Ham and Mushroom Casserole
Microwave Baked Corn
Baked Pork and Beans
Creamy Crab Dip
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Bread and Butter Pickles
Microwave Scalloped Potatoes
Edison Celery Seed Salad Dressing
Quick Pigs in a Blanket
Super Scalloped Potatoes
Baked Pretzel Snacks
Pimento Cheese Spread
Sweet Ritz Cracker Snack Mix
Cookies and Cookie Bars:
Sugar Cookies--drop or cutouts
Cream Cheese Cookies
Soft Molasses Cookies
Rice Krispie Treats
Easy Sugar Cookies--soft
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Crisps--Icebox Cookies
Pineapple Coconut Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolately Butterscotch Treats
Magic Cookie Bars
Hard Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Cookies
Coconut Washboard Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Jam Striped Cocoa Bars
Pumpkin Whooppee Pies
Butterscotch Icebox Cookies
Russian Tea Cookies
Starlight Mint Surprise
Holiday Chocolate Butter Cookies
Sour Cream Cookies
Chewy Brownie Cookies
Orange Drop Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Pecan Nut Cups
Philly Cheese Balls
Knox Jell-O Blocks
Easy Sticky Buns
Blueberry Lemon Squares
Pastry and Cheese
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Información de temas interesantes para la mama como moda, salud, belleza, educación, finanzas del hogar, tecnología y nutrición.
Recetario de cocina para todos los gustos.
Directorio de proveedores de todo tipo.
Mom’s app es una herramienta digital que ofrece movilidad y practicidad teniendo todo organizado en una sola aplicación.
Así mismo puedes tener a la mano tus listas de compras, personalizarlas y compartirlas si lo necesitas.
Prueba GRATIS ésta aplicación.
30Second Mom features a diverse - and growing! - range of categories and an international panel of diverse expert contributors who share their tips on everything from food, health and money to home, travel, beauty and more. This is the place where mobile moms come to "stay in the know while on the go!"
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
and offers in your neighborhood in addition to all the latest in-store deals, online
bargains, freebies, coupons and more posted on MyDFWmommy.com. Save
money and time on the go from eating to entertainment and so much more!
Click on the “Local Deals” tab to find all the current deals being offered in the
DFW Metroplex. These deals are updated periodically during the day. Click on
the individual deal to find full details including contact information and directions.
Hit the menu button and determine your category from restaurants,
entertainment, retail, grocery and more. Use the search function to find the exact
deals to fit your needs.
Click the “Daily Deals” tab to view all the current deals posted on
MyDFWMommy. Once you select a daily deal, you can click on the “Get Deal”
button to get full details on the deal. These deals change every day.
Click on the “Deals Near Me” tab and see a map view of all the deals, incentives
and discounts that are currently close to your location. Click on any red pin
to see more about that deal. Click the white window with the deal’s title to get
directions from your current location. Click on the blue button “See Deal Details”
to get full details on the deal.
Download the FREE MyDFWMommy app today and start saving money on the
go in DFW!
Visit us at:
Please email with any issues and we will fix ASAP.
- Follow Posts
- Get FREE recipes
- How-to videos and Product Demos
- Notifications on discounts & specials
- Submit recipes to convert to gluten-free !
- Coming Soon "GF Events Near You" !
- Loads and loads of content, information, and more!
Maybe you came here today for coupons. Stay for my giveaways, free tips on how to get out debt, talk to your kids about money, live well on less, and so much more.
Get fresh financial tips delivered to your inbox right now by signing up for my free email newsletter.
Snag deals all day long by following me on Twitter and Facebook where I post throughout the day. As you know, some deals are limited or expire quickly so I use social media channels to get you what you need to stretch your dollar fast.
Before I was a stay at home mom, I worked as a Pension Plan Administrator. However, the moment I held our first baby girl in my arms, I knew my new calling was to stay at home and be a full-time mommy. It was more than eight years ago that I quit my job and took on the position of CEO – of our family. I’ve never looked back.
In November 2007, my husband and I decided to get completely out of debt. Part of that was to re-evaluate how we were spending our money and to work up a pretty strict and tight budget. As a result, I needed to do what I could to stretch our dollars. So, I started slowly with a few coupons and saving a few dollars a month.
I heard of these people who were spending very little on groceries. That made me want to really dig in and work hard to learn how to do this for our family.
In October 2008, I dove head first into learning how to really make the most out of our money. Since then, I have learned how to get stuff for FREE from various stores. I kept track of what I saved during 2009 and was thrilled to see that it added up to more than $5,000. All that saving came by using coupons and working deals — just like those I share on this blog. At that time, the resources I could find were rather limited. I thought that perhaps, I might be able to help other families not only in the KC metro area, but also around the country make the most of their budgets.
In January 2009, I started blogging so I could share what I had learned. Since that first post, I have shared not only deals and coupons, but also tips on how to get out debt, money saving tips and how to make the most with what you have!
Make Penny Pinchin’ Mom Work for You
Just like you, I love my family and I love finding ways to stretch our budget every month. I don’t believe in paying more than I have to for something and I do share coupons that help you save money on groceries. But your family’s financial health is too important to me to stop there. Wise living goes beyond coupons, so Penny Pinchin’ Mom does too.
• I don’t just post coupons, I created and maintain a coupon database for you.
• I give away free stuffall the time!
• I show you how to shop for the biggest savings.
• I share deals on Facebook and Twitter all day long so you never miss a sale.
• I offer menu plans and simple recipes .
• I teach you about money.
Anyone can clip a coupon, but it takes expertise to make the most out of your family’s budget. Here, you’ll find tips to help you eliminate debt and increase your savings. You’ll learn how to create and use a budget (It’s not as hard as you think, I promise) and much more.
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
Yes, the rumours are also true! You will receive completely free credit to spend at hundreds of awesome Sugar spots just by signing up. It’s like having a sugar daddy with absolutely no strings attached.
Currently available in Singapore and Hong Kong. As featured in TimeOut, Stuff, Yahoo!, e27, SG, TechinAsia, and more.
WHY SUGAR IS AWESOME:
- Save time deciding on where to go or what to do; just flip open Sugar anytime
- Be inspired to try hand-picked places, without having to search by the same old criteria or read through hundreds of reviews. Let us do the work for you!
- Help your friends explore their city! We encourage you share great places with your friends and reward you for it.
- Single item purchases allow you to pop to a new place on your lunch break with a few friends, whether they want to eat or just grab a drink.
- No sign-up fees, no 'unlocking' fees, and you only spend on items you want. And we give you Sugar credits to get you started. Can't get fairer than that!
- Whether it’s a hole-in-a-wall shop or a multi-million dollar chain, if we feel they have something to offer in terms of product, experience or value, they are awesome Sugarmakers in our books. We help democratise advertising so you get to see the true 'fabric' of your city like never before.
♥ Join hundreds of moms in different mothers' clubs and local moms community
♥ Get to know other moms with similar age children in your area
♥ Ask your parenting questions and get instant advice
♥ Buy and sell your used baby & kids items
♥ Instant message and Chat with your mom friends & circles
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What did Moms say?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The perfect social community for mothers to find and meet other moms with similar age children, help busy working moms to keep in touch with their friends, share tips on parenting, and chat with them everyday!
• Discover new mothers' clubs and local moms community
• Questions and answers with other moms with similar age children
• Buy and sell your used baby & kids products
• Plan your child’s birthday party with others
• See what other moms are up to in your home area
• Instant message / chat with your mom friends or circles
• Send and receive photos of your kids
• Create your mom and your kids profile
• Discover other moms with kids that go to the same preschool
• Share lovely photos and videos of your children with your mom friends
• Learn the recent status of your mom friends and share the joy!
• Organise the photos and videos of your children growing up chronologically
Rate us 5 stars! ★★★★★
Your support gives our team lots of energy and enthusiasm on our journey. Give us 5 stars to support our development! :)
If you have any trouble or question on using the app, please contact us anytime through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
Happy Mother's Day!
We hope you enjoy our unique cards which you can use inside our Doodle Wish! app to custom design your very own special card using the available stickers or drawing tools!
This content pack also works with the more generic Doodle Text! app.
• Kid-friendly restaurants, broken down by the amenities they offer. These include high-chairs, kid’s menus and stroller-friendliness
• Changing tables/bathrooms, because accidents happen when you least expect them
• Indoor/Outdoor activities, including all playgrounds in NYC, broken down by what they offer
• The closest urgent care and pediatric emergency rooms for any actual emergencies that may happen. After all, kids will be kids.
Download the app today!
With Baby.Q and Mommy.Q, turn your smartphone into a video baby monitor! See and listen to your baby, sooth your baby with your live or pre-recorded voice, take pics, and play a lullaby.
Download both apps
Baby.Q for the baby device and Mommy.Q for the parent device – to get started. http://apps.quanta-research.net/babyq/download.html
You asked, we listened!
We are trying out a new 3G feature that lets you use the video monitor when you are away from the baby. You can peek in on your little one from work, out to dinner, or wherever you are away from the baby.
We want your feedback
so that we can make our app better for you! Please let us know what parts of the app you love, what you want us to improve, and what you want us to add at http://apps.quanta-research.net/babyq/download.html'>http://apps.quanta-research.net/babyq/download.html
II. Connection set-up:
1. At home with the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network
The Mommy.Q and Baby.Q devices will find each other when they are on the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network. Once both apps are running, and they have found each other, on the parent monitor, simply select the device to connect to. If you encounter connection problems, please turn on the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices and try again.
2. When you are out (and not on the same network as the baby device)
In most cases, you can simply log in to both devices with the same Gmail account. In some cases, this setup might be unstable due to network settings with different providers. Remember, this great feature is still in experimental stages, and we would appreciate your feedback…and your patience!
Baby.Q & Mommy.Q Website: http://apps.quanta-research.net/babyq
Visit our website to find out more about the app and its great features!
Baby.Q and Mommy.Q are not meant to replace regular parental supervision or babysitters.
For more information on Quanta Research Institute, please visit
baby, Care, monitor, alarm, alert, babycare, baby monitor, baby alarm, sound, voice, video baby monitor, audio baby monitor, motion, detect, live stream, live video, live audio, surveillance, nanny, sitter, baby sitter, phone, baby phone, children, sleep, sleeping, music, pet, camera, baby camera, walkie talkie
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."