Key information and tools in the "Concussion Quick Check" app include:
- Common signs of concussion
- Symptoms of concussion
- Things the athlete may tell you
- What to do if an athlete has a head injury during a game
- What to do if it appears the athlete has a concussion
- When an athlete should return to the game
- Help finding a neurologist near you (GPS capability)
- Help finding state laws on concussion
- More about the American Academy of Neurology's new guideline for diagnosing, treating and managing sports concussion
It may not be a complete list, however, every effort is made to make sure it's complete.
I made this app one day after realizing one didn't exist on the Android Market.
Always seek a professional opinion. You only have the two half brains.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the any app/site including this one! If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided here is solely at your own risk. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an \"as is\" basis.
You can impress your patients with the latest technology, and make it easier on your front desk at the same time.
Our workout program focus not only slimming your leg, but also improve your agility and flexibility of your muscle. Whether you are training for better body shape, or training for better athletic ability, you should download our mobile app. Our program effectively slim your legs in all aspect.
Additional Function from FREE version
- Complete Sexy Leg Pro Workout focus not only slimming your leg, but also improve your agility and flexibility of your muscle
- Stretching Exercise increase your flexibility and activate your muscle groups
- No advertisement
This is a must have for medical professionals who deal with sports injuries. Course materials presented by Southeastearn Sports Medicine medical doctors.
Full course in evaluating and treating concussions.
Return to Play Protocol outline and reference.
Evaluation Quiz to gauge progress.
Download PDF files or read course online.
Take voice notes to remember important details.
Find closest hospital.
O aplicativo utiliza os questionários validados na literatura médica SF36, Oswestry e SRS30 em suas versões publicadas e traduzidas para o português brasileiro.
O uso do aplicativo é bastante simples, e basta o usuário realizar um rápido cadastro e escolher um entre os questionários que queira aplicar.
Os dados são guardados em nuvem e os resultados apresentados na tela do app.
O aplicativo envia os resultados de cada questionário para um site web, permitindo consultas e futuramente extração de informações estatísticas.
Veja mais sobre o SF36+ em www.sf36plus.com
O SF36+ conta com a participação e colaboração da Anestech TI em Saúde - www.anestech.com.br
Outros temas: odi,srs,escoliose,questionários,coluna,cirurgia,avaliação,postural,dor,lombar,sf36plus
Hold the phone to the patient's body and read the angle.
Michał Macioła, Piotr Zasada
scoliosis, rehabilitation, physiotherapist, pain
ImPACT Passport includes the following components:
• Ability to record ImPACT Passport IDs
• Ability to locate concussion management professionals
• Ability to record post-injury symptoms to your profile
• Educational material on concussion awareness and concussion treatment
• A quiz to test your concussion awareness
Smart SST è la App che ti offre l'accesso ai servizi on line della sanità toscana attraverso dispositivi mobili.
Con Smart SST attualmente puoi già accedere a queste funzioni:
- Consultazione Referti esami di laboratorio
- Consultazione Referti esami di radiologia
- Consultazione Attestato di esenzione per reddito o fascia economica per il calcolo del ticket
- Consultazione dei tuoi dati anagrafici
- Numeri utili SST e numeri utili delle Aziende sanitarie
Per usare la App in tutte le sue funzioni attiva la tua Carta Sanitaria Elettronica e per consultare i referti attiva il tuo Fascicolo Sanitario Elettronico. Scarica e configura inoltre sul tuo dispositivo la APP ToscanaID, che garantisce un accesso sicuro alle informazioni nel pieno rispetto della privacy.
Istruzioni per l’installazione
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from post concussion syndrome
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of post concussion syndrome and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for post concussion syndrome
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from post concussion syndrome in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains post concussion syndrome diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This application is meant to be a guideline of the standardized assessment of concussion tool used by athletic trainers around the world. It is meant to be a tool that you can install on your android device and take with you. Please use it and send feedback.
Thanks and Enjoy.
New features of Version 3.0 include...
• PAR Product Finder™. Browse PAR products by construct.
• Online client management powered by PARiConnect. Link directly to your PARiConnect account to review reports; add, remove, and edit client information; and make client notes.
• Even more score conversion modules—now for free. Convert scores for the BRIEF®, BRIEF®-SR, BRIEF®-A, BRIEF®-P, MMSE®-2™, MMSE®, NEO™-PI-3, PAI®, PSI™-4, PSI™-4-SF, RAIT™, TOGRA™, and VAS.
• Blogs and videos. Read about the latest psychology news and watch PAR videos.
• Conference/Webinar schedules. Stay informed about where PAR will exhibit and the various informative Webinars we offer.
• Socialize with PAR. Link to our Twitter, LinkedIn®, and Facebook pages and to Google Scholar™.
Plus, it still includes your favorite features from the prior version, including a normal curve, a conversion chart, a compliancy calculator, an age calculator, a stopwatch, and a QR code reader.
—Steve Young, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ App
Developed by Gerard A. Gioia, PhD, and Jason Mihalik, PhD
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ app is a new tool that helps coaches and parents recognize whether an individual is exhibiting/reporting the signs and symptoms of a suspected concussion. The app allows a coach or parent to respond quickly and appropriately to this potentially serious medical situation. In less than 5 minutes, the user can go through a checklist of possible signs/symptoms to determine whether to remove the child from play and the need for further medical examination. The app allows users to record pertinent information regarding a child with a suspected concussion and share that information via email with health care professionals; it also provides a system for post-injury follow-up. With answers to Frequently Asked Questions for parents and coaches, this tool is an invaluable guide for learning about concussions.
Benefits and Features:
Concussion Recognition and Response
Using information from the CDC’s “Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports” program, the app guides users through a set of questions to determine the likelihood of a suspected concussion based on observations by the parent or coach as well as symptoms reported by the athlete. In addition to the child’s name, age, gender, and sport, the location of the injury is tracked by the device’s GPS, and its camera can be used to photograph the injury. Along with the answers to the guided questions, this information can be emailed to a health care provider to provide accurate documentation of the child’s condition at the time of the injury.
Home Symptom Monitoring (HSM)
After following up with health care providers, the app allows a parent or caregiver to record a child’s symptoms through periodic evaluations, which are tracked in the hours, days, or weeks following an injury. The information compiled using the HSM can then be emailed to the health care professionals, providing an update on the child’s recovery.
Based on information from the CDC, the Return-to-Play Guide helps to protect children and athletes from further injury by guiding them through a daily exercise routine that assists in their ability to return to play. Through a five-step, tiered workout routine and in collaboration with the child’s health care provider, parents and coaches can ensure that the child is able to handle added exercise without further injury or discomfort.
The app’s concussion information section helps coaches and parents to make an informed decision regarding how to proceed after a child’s injury. Provided by authors Gerard A. Gioia and Jason Mihalik, concussion specialists from the Children’s National Medical Center and the Matthew A. Gfeller Sport-Related Traumatic Brain Injury Research Center, this feature includes answers to Frequently Asked Questions for coaches and parents.
Acute Concussion Evaluation (ACE) Post-Concussion Home/School Instructions
Included with the app is a concussion overview page that users can share with other coaches, parents, or athletes. This overview, which can be sent directly from the mobile device via email, is an excellent way to share important information about how to recognize and respond to head injuries.
The MMSE®/MMSE-2™ Administration and Scoring app is the only app of its kind authorized by PAR, the official publisher of MMSE products.
With at-your-fingertip functionality and automatic scoring, the MMSE/MMSE-2 app can be used to screen for cognitive impairment, to select patients for clinical trials research in dementia treatment, or to track patients' progress over time.
- A brief instructional video walks you through the features of the app.
- Both standard (30 items) and brief (16 items) versions and alternate forms of the MMSE-2 are included, ensuring flexibility.
- Patient records can be e-mailed, or you can upload them directly to your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Equivalent, alternate forms of both versions decrease the possibility of practice effects that can occur over serial examinations.
- Scoring criteria for each item can be accessed during administration.
- Norms for both versions of the MMSE-2 by age and education level are included.
- Administration takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
5 admin - $6.99 USD
25 admin - $33.99 USD
50 admin - $64.99 USD
100 admin - $124.99 USD