This app is a timer for boxing practice. You can be set the round and training time, break time.
Exercise time is displayed red letters, and break time is green. Between each round, you can set a sound or vibration notification.
You can be obtained the notification information through visual, auditory, tactile.
Ease of use is as follows:
1. The first settings : 12 rounds, Exercise 3 minutes, rest 30 seconds.
2. The training time is shown red and the break time is green.
3. You can use the timer through the button of bottom.
4. The reset button is returned the settings to initialized value.
5. you can be set the round, exercise time, break time and notification type in settings menu.
• This app is essential When you exercise such as boxing.
• Boxing Timer can be help you, even non-boxing training.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
* Fully configurable sounds and times
* Beautiful interface with large time display
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
* Color indication of phase
* Blinking to alert warning
* Screen stays on automatically
* Works with screen on or off
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Pause and resume session
* Round repeat mode
* Scales for larger phones and tablets
* Multitasking support
* 6 programmable presets
* 9 Authentic boxing sounds/bells
USES FOR THIS ANDROID APP:
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Personal Boxing Training Timer
This app helps you to count your rounds and gives signal each time when you have to start or finish with an interval. Optional warm up session to get ready for the first round. Volume control through the whole application. Keep the screen on for the workout period. Start your workout with only a shake if you already have your gloves on. Choose from official round lengths. 30 seconds rest period for a Fast Paced Workout. Active workout also runs in the background, but still easily accessible from the notification bar.
Great for all martial arts - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / Wrestling / Boxing / Judo / Karate / Kickboxing / Muay Thai / MMA / Thai Box
//If you would like to see any update, please give me a review
• Motion Control (Easy to Start/Pause with Boxing gloves)
• HIIT cardio workout
• Interval Timer
• Volume control
• Play music while working out
• Alarm 5 seconds before the end of each round and rest
• Skip Warm Up
Once you’ve learned the basics, you'll be ready to start your boxing workouts of varying intensity, with your own music library and with ongoing motivation by Michael the Boxer in his signature no nonsense style.
• Full-size photos of over 50 stretches to get you warmed up
• 13 exclusive videos of Michael teaching you the main punches
• Custom boxing workouts from 1-12 rounds
• Play your own music from your iTunes library
• Varying intensity levels: Low, Medium, or High
• Over 100 different audio punch combinations
• Over 20 different inspirational audio quotes
About Michael the Boxer
Michael the Boxer (aka Michael Onello) is a former amateur boxer, professional boxing trainer and motivational speaker with 20-years experience. Michael was selected twice for the training camp of World Heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis. Michael has a boxing record of 28-2 and has written and published two books on the sport of boxing. Now he brings his knowledge to you.
To fight like a Titan you want to train like a Titan
Please send all support requests to me at email@example.com
Fast setup! Preconfigured sets or use the simple “Custom” button to create your own Titan Interval Timer.
The Titan Interval Timer works on your PC through titantimer.com, Kindle Fire, and all android based smartphones.
The Interval Timer is great as a boxing Round Timer with preconfigured Timers for both non Title and Title Fights. The Interval Timer also has preconfigured Timers for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA Timer), HIIT and TABATA Training. You can make changes to any of the preconfigured Interval Timers to suit your specific training for that day or you can configure your own Custom Timer.
The Titan Interval Timer is perfect for all types of sports. From Martial Arts, Boxing, soccer, Footbal, wrestling, or as a gym workout timer.
Titan Interval Timer features the following:
• Preset Timers: Stdandard Timers preconfigured for Tabata, Boxing rounds, MMA, Title Fights, HIIT and more.
• Custom Timer wizard: Create common timers in seconds.
• Fine tune: Customize every detail of your timers in Settings mode
• Select up to 1,000 rounds
• Share Workouts: Share your workout with Social Networks
• Large clear display: See your timers from a distance
• Simple interface: Makes using this app a pleasure
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest periods
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time (countdown)
The Runtastic Timer App is more than a stopwatch or traditional alarm clock. Whether you regularly workout, practice yoga and meditation, or simply need a new tool to track your studying or working hours, the Runtastic Timer App is for you! Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (warm-up, workout, rest periods) and construct unique workouts with different combinations of your personalized intervals!
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, jumping jacks, or general overall fitness! The Runtastic Timer App is also a great fit for those engaging in HIT (High Intensity Training) style training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on!! Download the practical Runtastic Timer App today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
Shoutbox Workout Timer is a free interval training timer for martial arts training. Shoutbox Workout Timer generates a new random heavy bag or shadow boxing round workout every time you use it. Enhance your MMA training by letting Shoutbox Workout Timer call out the moves while you focus on your form.
There is also a "Bells only" mode that let you use the SWT as an interval or Tabata (HIIT) fitness timer. If you just want to do calisthenics, use the "Exercises Only" mode. The exercise only mode is very similar to the popular seven minute workout.
The intensity setting lets you adjust the workout to your fitness level. To increase the time between combinations, decrease the intensity. To make the time between combinations shorter, increase the intensity.
There are over 20 preset workouts that include MMA training, Boxing, Thai Boxing, and Karate specific workouts. SWT even includes a workout for Fencing! All of the workouts can be edited to your preferences. The Shoutbox Workout Timer is the perfect app for MMA workouts at home or in the gym. Some martial arts instructors use the Shoutbox Workout Timer to call out commands while they walk through the class and coach their students.
Designed to work on your phone or tablet, this martial arts training workout will become part of your daily routine. Use it to augment your workouts to achieve top cardio performance. Set it for five five-minute rounds with one minute of rest and see what it feels like to train like a UFC Champion.
This MMA trainer works by having over seventy pre-set commands and exercises that you can choose for your workout. For example, If you want a better kicking workout, then decrease the frequency of punching commands. You can modify the workouts to include only the commands you want to hear.
Shoutbox Workout Timer also keeps track of how many punches or kicks you have thrown, or how much time you've spent doing push-ups, crunches, lunges, and jump squats. Watching the statistics accumulate is a great workout motivation tool.
Users of the Shoutbox Workout Timer have said:
"My new favorite exercise app, killer workout on a heavy bag or just shadowboxing. Use a mirror to critique your own form and you will grow by leaps and bounds as a martial artist while getting into incredible shape without ever leaving your basement! Great for my MMA training"
Portable Trainer - Boxing is packed with programmable timers, move selectors and even a coach that will give audio cues as you progress through your workout. Whether you use the built-in presets or your own customizations, Portable Trainer - Boxing will bring you one step closer to your personal best. Set a goal and accomplish it, regardless if it is increased endurance or simply to see your feet again, this app and your own perseverance will help you meet your goals.
Give Portable Trainer - Boxing a try. Beginners and seasoned pros alike will reap the benefits of this action packed trainer.
Portable Trainer - Boxing is only 99 cents. Keep an eye out for new additions to the Portable Trainer family. An arsenal of training, right in your pocket.
Please leave your feedback and feel free to contact us with any requests or issues. Scale Mobile wants to make Portable Trainer - Boxing your go-to workout.
* Portable Trainer:
An arsenal of training, right in your pocket.
First, we're going to start with the temple shot. Turn your head left, Neiman. Right here is a knockout punch. It's a great way to knock out your opponent. And then, stay away from the forehead. The forehead is the strongest part of the skull. We want to work in this area from the eyes down. All that's good stuff. You've got the nose. You've got the mouth. Dental bills are expensive. That's a great place to land your shot. And if you catch the chin that's the sweet spot. It's the sweet spot because it snaps your head back. That's surely a knockout. All right. Also, you have the jaw bone beginners on the left side and the right side. Right here, below the eyes,beginners you have the orbital bone. A strong enough punch will break boxing lessons the orbital bone. Also, when I'm looking at my opponent, right beneath the sternum I've got the solar plexus. So any shot delivered boxing lessons right in there will knock the wind right out of your opponent. It's important that if you take a shot to the gut to use some muscle tension and exhale boxing lessons for beginners on the point of impact. It'll save you from getting knocked down or the breath knocked out of you. My favorite shot, of all shots to the body, is the liver shot. The liver shot's a devastating shot especially when you drop your body and you're able to send your shot just below the chest cavity up 45 degrees and send your shot all the way up and through to the back of the spine. You're surely going to knock down your opponent with that one.
Get training fast: Set your timer quickly in the basic mode. Or choose from ready-made timer presets to get going with zero effort.
Build all your training plans: Construct any type of timing using the advanced mode. Program any number of sets and timers, nest sets inside each other for big workouts, use variable timers for pyramid sets.
User your presets over and over: All your timers are automatically stored in the app for later use. Copy presets to quickly create new variations.
Customize your cues: Use your own alert sounds, colors and interval titles.
Let you device be your coach: Switch on text-to-speech to have your device call out interval changes.
More features in Impetus plus:
Rhythm your training: Play your music playlists in sync with the work and rest intervals.
Share and backup your presets: Export your presets to files for backup and sharing with your friends.
Support the development and open all features by buying Impetus Plus.
* Clear and comprehensive timer display with portrait and landscape modes
* Home screen shortcuts to presets for quick access
* Configurable countdown before next interval
* Configurable auto pause on incoming call (call state permission is used ONLY for this functionality)
* Optional auto pause on any stage of the training set
* Option to start the timer by shaking the device
* Can be run in the background
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Installable to SD card
ONE OF THE TOP BOXING WORKOUT APPS ON ITUNES
QUICKLY RISING TO THE TOP OF THE FITNESS CHARTS
The most effective and practical virtual boxing application on the market. Every workout is different! Check out the screen shots and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed !!!
Get your very own boxing trainer right from your iPhone or iPod Touch! Get a great workout in while learning new and exciting boxing techniques. No matter if you're a beginner or a world champion, Boxing Trainer still works wonders! Watch in amazement as your body transforms before your very eyes!
- iTunes' best boxing workout app -
Follow along as your virtual boxing trainer calls out combos, learn to throw punches correctly, and get an awesome workout in. Every time you use the app, your workout is completely different !!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BOXING TRAINER
1. When the app opens, you have the option to view a variety of different screens, including our tutorial. When you're ready to start training, click Work Out.
2. Then, set your workout preferences. You have control over the number of rounds, the round length, your rest period length, and whether or not you want to perform burnouts at the end of each round or not! When you're ready, click Begin Round 1.
3. Your virtual coach calls out instructions. You then do exactly what he tells you to do. You can work out on a heavy bag or just shadow boxing if you like - the workout remains effective!
4. If you are performing a burnout, you're instructed to continuously punch as fast as you can until your burnout is over.
5. When the round ends, take a short break and recover. Your virtual coach will tell you when to start again.
Please do not ask questions in the app feedback, we cannot respond to them. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address all your questions.