The Park 915 app, powered by ParkMobile, provides a convenient way to pay for parking in El Paso, Texas, using your mobile phone. Registering is free and takes less than two minutes to join. The Park 915 app takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about an out-of-service parking meter. With the Park 915 app, starting your parking session takes just a few seconds. You can use the app in over 500 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use the Park 915 app?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Track parking expenses and easily export for expense reimbursements
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the Park 915 app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the Park 915 app
How It Works:
• Streets, Lots, and Garages: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search for where you want to park and select the specific parking facility. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find my car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Multiple payment methods available
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 25 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 350,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://support.ParkMobile.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Video Tutorials: https://ParkMobile.io/tips-demos/