ORTIF App is accessible to all Ile-de-France healthcare professionals with an ORTIF account.
Its purpose is to improve patient care in Ile-de-France by allowing better access to medical expertise.
The application supports all the uses of hospital, medico-social and liberal health professionals for requests for Generic Opinions, Stroke Alert, Dermatology and Oncodermatology, in a context of telemedicine or exchange.
ORTIF App allows mobile access
- Consult current requests for advice
- Issue or respond to a request for an opinion (Generic, Stroke Alert, Dermatology, Oncodermatology)
- Access an advanced DICOM viewer for consulting patient exams with scrolling sections (scanners, MRI...)
- Retrieve imagery from the establishment's PACS (for hospital sites that have linked their PACS to ORTIF)
- Take a photo (front camera or camera on the back of the device) to integrate it into a secure remote file (without saving it to the memory of the mobile device) and send it in DICOM format to guarantee identity monitoring.
- Carry out visio-consultations within the framework of telefiles
- Instant messaging: instant messaging for the exchange of text messages, voice and video calls between healthcare professionals
- Manual or voice input possible throughout the application
- Tour mode: identify images taken in anticipation of a request and create the file later
- Offline mode. prepare a telefile without any data or internet connection and send it to connection recovery
- Security: health data hosting approved by the Ministry of Health, timestamping of actions, strong user authentication
ORTIF App 2.0 is the mobile application of the Ile-de-France regional platform and was developed with the support of the Ile-de-France Regional Health Agency.