The ParticipACTION app is designed to get Canadians moving and to reward them with awesome prizes. Everything in the app is research-based and rooted in behavior change science. The verdict? Everything gets better when you get active! Download and get moving today!
PRIZES YOU’LL DIG
**EARLY BIRD PRIZING! Be one of the first to download and win from over $20,000 in prizes!**
Get sweet weekly, monthly and quarterly prizes like gift cards, trips and more.
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
Whether you’re a regular at the gym or a physical activity newbie we’re here to coach you.
* Access easy how-to videos that provide activity instructionals, complete with modifications for wherever you’re at in your physical activity journey!
* Take a movement break. “Take 10” is the easy motivation tool to help you sneak a quick few minutes of physical activity into your day.
* The activity dashboard sets your personal goal and keeps you posted on how you’re doing.
* Badges mark your progress and reward you for a job well done.
* Try something new! Get customized suggestions for new activities and sports you should try. Some of which you may have never even heard of.
* So many activities! Search the vast database for videos, articles, work out plans and anything else you need to help you get active, and achieve your better.
All of our info is based in up-to-date research, and is backed up by real life scientists and doctors.
TRACK ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES
* Don’t have a wearable activity tracker? Don’t worry. The ParticipACTION app tracks your activity in real-time right from your phone, and let’s you manually enter your activity anytime.
* The ParticipACTION app integrates seamlessly with Google Fit and Apple Health Kit tracking.
**Coming Soon** Sync with your favourite wearable tracking devices.
NOT SURE WHO WE ARE?
ParticipACTION is a non-profit aimed at getting Canadians to sit less and move more. We’ve been doing this since 1971 so we have a bit of history and expertise in the field of sport and physical activity. Together with our amazing partners, we hope to make physical activity a part of your everyday life and a part of the other 35 million Canadians’ lives.