There are three modes in the game:
1) The player against the phone
2) The player against another player
Main functions of this application:
- A very comfortable control
- 8 high quality artificial intelligences with "human" thinking; some are quite dummy, some are almost undefeatable
- Playing according to official rules (five in a row wins, six or more in a row doesn't win)
- Players are evaluated by "ELO" points (skill of a player) and experiences
- Online statistics (compare with other players in the world)
- Offline statistics
- Challenge Mode (collect the stars)
- The profile system of the players
Do you have any questions, concerns or feedback? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer your questions.
If you are bothered by the adds, you can buy Pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kreatur.gomokupro (we don't like adds too, but without it we wouldn't have sufficient means for development of this app).
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game.
Also called Gobang or Five in a Row, it is traditionally played with Go pieces (black and white stones) on a go board. however, because once placed, pieces are not moved or removed from the board, gomoku may also be played as a paper and pencil game. This game is known in several countries under different names.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Dr. Gomoku follows the official Renju rule.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Black was long known to have a big advantage. Clearly Gomoku is much harder than Tic Tac Toe.
The name Gomoku is from the Japanese language, in which it is referred to as 五目並べ. The game is also popular in Korea, where it is called 오목 (五目). Gomoku is said to have originated in China with the name 五子棋. In the nineteenth century, the game was introduced to Britain where it was known as Gobang.
Rules of the game are clear and aligned in a row before the computer Goishi Gomoku.
In this five-in-a-row, you can choose Gambit, of iron.
Please choose as you wish, depending on the mood you want to play.
This five-in-a-row game, you can play with the computer in a row matters shall be decided after the outcome was.
Please play to one's heart's content.
I assume the difficulty of the game is to be about normal.
You may have the effect of brain training with such attention to play on a regular basis by the five-in-a-row.
I am perfect for killing time and play, the waiting time at the time of commuting.
★☆★Gomoku Free – Relax and entertain whenever and wherever with your friends and relatives!
Stop wasting paper and save trees - play Tic Tac Toe (X-O) game on your Android device for free Right now!
Tic-Tac-Toe Classic, also called noughts and crosses, is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3x3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the Tic Tac Toe (X-O) game. But now with Gomoku Free in Android, you can try your strength to the rivals with unlimited Grid. .
❥ Single Player
Throw down a challenge to computer player with your intelligence. With 6 hard levels, you can freely choose computer player’s intelligent level which is reasonable with yours or you can issue a challenge yourself with the computer player that has been never defeated in Very Hard Tic Tac Toe difficulty level.
❥ Two Players
If you are fed up with testing to an invisible rival, invite your friends, relatives and even your children to join this simple and interesting game. The competiveness in each step will make game become more attractive. Spend happy time on Gomoku Free with your children, this game definitely will help them to be more intelligent and logically
***** EXCITING FEATURE *****
★☆Wonderful graphics, friendly and user-friendly interface.
★☆2 play modes: Single Player, Two Players
★☆Test with 6 levels
★☆ Option freely Theme Background with symbols that you like most.
★☆ Option freely your Symbol
★☆Integrate features such as Feedback, Share with friends through Facebook and Twitter
Download Gomoku Free with many interesting features right now! Be careful, you can be addicted and cannot put your mobile phone down with Gomoku Free RO! Be happier with your friends and relatives with Gomoku Free!
★ Two game modes. Classic gomoku stones (white and black) popular mostly in Asia but also X and O mode which is more common in Europe
★ Single player with Artificial Intelligence. The game can be played in single player mode, Gomoku counts how many games are played, how many games are won or lost and how much time is spent in each game
★ Multiplayer player. The game can be also played online with friends. There is no registration needed, everything is done automatically. There is a possibility to compare ELO score
★ Amazing graphics and awesome sounds. The graphics are beautiful and the music played in the game is very enjoyable
Sign in with your Google Account to play on-line with friends and compare your rating against the other player's ratings.
Also you can play with AI.
All the features are absolutely free.
- Playing with computer or with your friends.
-Online multiplayer (beta).
- Five difficulty levels of AI.
- Storage statistic and rating calculations.
- Absolutely free game.
• A number of AI with varying playing strength
• Player vs AI, AI vs AI and player vs player (hotseat)
• Undo function
• Pinch to zoom
• Sharp and crisp visuals even on tablets
• Statistics tracking (e.g. win ratio)
• Small memory footprint
• Multiple colors for pieces and interface
• Overlines not allowed (6+ stones doesn't count as a win)
• Currently does not enforce move restricting rules such as three-and-three
• Contains ads but only on menus, none during gameplay
• Network permission is used only for ads, this app doesn't collect any user data whatsoever
keywords: gomoku, five in a row, gobang
The ancient game of Gomoku is essentially a very simple one, however as you progress you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack.
★★★★★ Good gme, think hard
★★★★★ Strong CPU, 15x15 really good and its free
Gomoku is a game for two people playing in opposition. Players take turns placing pieces on the board. The object of the game is to be the first player to achieve five pieces in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Whilst essentially a very simple game, the game is both fascinating and profound. As you improve your playing ability you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack
With support for 3 different board sizes and over 20 levels of game play you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
This game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
* Top free Gomoku game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Supports 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 board sizes allowing for a wide variety in game strategy.
* Over 20 levels of play to suit your mood.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Gomoku experts.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Gomoku is just one of our large collection of best of breed free classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
• big board which can be moved and zoomed
• fast and simple UI
• one player against the phone (4 levels) or against another player on the same phone
• possibility to undo the last move
The players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty square. The winner is the player to first get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Supports multiplayer through google play services, show us you are the best!
- Win loses ratio (wins * (wins/loses))
Easy single player AI, just for practice.
I am an indie game developer, if you like this game, please rate it! :)
Skill level of your opponent can be adjusted.
Idea / theory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic-tac-toe
TicTacToe is classic Gomoku game we know from school. Here are rules for repeat: player who manages placing 5 respective marks (cross or circle) in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. The opponent tries to achieve the same.
The game can be played as:
1) Singleplayer - Best score can be saved in statistics.. (global statistics)
2) Multiplayer via Internet (whole world),
3) Multiplayer via Bluetooth connection, here is available chat
4) Multiplayer for two players on one device.
5) and more... Try to See.
This game can be appreciated most in your free time, in school breaks, when travelling and everywhere where you need to kill your time...
I wish to be like this game and thanks for any positive feedback...
(To modify the game using "Settings")