★ FIND WINERIES/TASTING PASSES NEARBY
☛ #1 downloaded App for Wine Tasting
★★ Highest (100+) reviews in category
★★ Highest 5-STAR reviews in category
☛ #1 downloaded App for Sonoma
☛ #1 downloaded App for Wine Country
Any problems with the App?
we'll help you INSTANTLY!
☛ TASTING PASSES FROM 140+ WINERIES ☚
★ App information is updated DAILY
★★★★★★ Recent Review ★★★★★★
"Free App, Saved us $50" - VinoLoverGal
"Saved $30 on very 1st tasting" - Mia Will
"Awesome! Saved tons of money!" - Sbarreto
"Great savings on wine tastings" - J.Ade
★★ Most wineries charge $5 per person to $20 per person for wine tasting. This GPS enabled App instantly finds FREE Tastings, 2 for 1 Tastings and other deals closest to you. The App also provides mapped and turn by turn driving directions to each winery. You can also get YELP reviews for each winery along with YouTube videos, flickr photo streams and nearby Tweets. This is one of the best social media Apps for Wine Country even allowing you to earn badges simply by check-ins via Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare.
☛ Simply flash the app and - lookee there! - You saved yourself some serious $$$$
★★ Currently features wine tasting offers from over 140+ wineries located in Napa Valley & Sonoma County of California Wine Country.
★★ All offers are approved by participating wineries.
Our contact info:
SEEK • SIP • SAVE
Discover tiny villages, larger towns, old farm houses and castles. Vineyards, woods and olive groves line the roads and hidden among them some of my favorite places to explore.
The 222 highway runs from Florence to Siena though some of Tuscany's best wine producing vineyards. In Italy you don't drink without eating and I have listed some of my favorite places to dine.
Mostly, I think Chianti is about the people, the Chiantigiani, that live with such passion. Take time to enjoy the artisans and artists in the magical region.
★ About the Author ★
Judy Witts Francini has made Tuscany her home since 1984. A chef in her former life, now cooking teacher, food writer, Italian life coach and Culinary Curator, Judy's cooking classes and custom culinary programs are tops in Tuscany. Married to a Florentine, can always be found exploring some new market, testing a new recipe or sharing secrets with the farmers and butchers she meets in Italy.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
This region is in the heart of Victoria, Australia. Famous for the 1880s gold rush that built its grant historic streetscapes, parks and heritage-listed townships, it now draws in culture seekers looking to connect with beautiful galleries, boutique accommodation and quality food and wine experiences. The region is a rich and proven producer of fresh food, artisan baked and small goods, cider and wine.
This interactive app features maps, opening hours, social media and events to whet the appetites of local and visiting foodies. Highlights include:
• A ‘near me’ function to find foodie hotspots while travelling.
• Details on the region’s famous farmers’ markets.
• Stories and photographs showcasing the people and places behind the produce.
• Videos highlighting the historic villages, countryside and personalities of the Bendigo region food bowl.
• The ability to connect directly with makers, farmers and producers.
Stay up on current events
See our updated menus
Click to Call
Click to Directions
Give your feedback
The Paso Robles wine growing region features rolling hills spotted with live oak trees nestled amongst vineyards and agricultural landscapes.
This application shows you the location and information about wineries, farms, olive oil production, roadside food stands, and some of our favorite restaurants in California's Central Coast.
- Includes a local database of over 200 wineries, olive oil tasting, farm stands and farms with tours, food providers, and restaurants
- Data is not downloaded from a website so Internet connection is not required though is needed for Google Map updating.
- Map data is cached to allow touring in areas without internet service.
- Filter by type of locations (Winery, Olive Oil, Farm, or Food)
- Approximate distance from location to current position is shown. *Location services required.
- Detailed view with information about the location. You can also launch the map application to get directions, check the website, call, or send email.
We rely on user feedback to improve the data and add new locations.
* Note: Since many of the back roads in Paso Robles are out of cell phone range, make sure and view the maps of the area in the Application while you are within coverage. That way the map will be in the memory cache while you are driving around. The application stores all the contact and address information locally but does rely on Google maps for map updating.
Map your journey at the event by filtering through the attending Producers and Importers by wine variety, region or tasting. This update also provides you with the current event schedule, Food Fare, Live Auction Preview and so much more that will help enhance your experience at the upcoming event. Not able to attend the event, this app is the perfect key to many wonderful worldly Rhône wines so use this when at a wine shop, restaurant or when talking Rhône wines with friends. Listed below is an outline of what this update has in store.
Works on Android Devices
- 2012 Event Schedule
- Artisan Food Purveyors
- Live Auction Preview
- Producer and Importer updates with Rhône wines being poured
- Maps: World and Event Venue
- Filtering Options by Wine Region