Are your bills spread across different email IDs, files and folders at home and office? Do you get many offers and coupons yet, don’t seem to have them when you need? Do you find expense tracker apps kind of over whelming with data or somewhat creepy like reading your bank account statements? The answer to all of these problems is Passbrook.
Passbrook makes it very easy for you to store and sync all of your bills in one place, get the best out of offers, and keep a tab on how much you are spending in a very simple and meaningful way.
Key features & components:
• Automatically sync bills from your emails
• Manually add a bill: Click a picture or upload files from your device
You can upload multiple pics or files to a bill. Optionally you can enter key information to take their full advantage.
• Share multiple bills with others from inside the app with just a few taps
• Goodbye to late fees
Stay on top of your bills/payments due and say good bye to late fees
• Manage offers received via text messages (SMS)
• Get exclusive and additional offers from your favorite stores
• Get notified about latest offers, bills and payment reminders
• Keep an overview on how much you spend and get simple breakup of your expenses
• Set an overall as well as category wise budget to stick to
• Try our Assets & Splurge feature (in Beta)
This is aimed at generation Y. We often spend more than we should. Assets and Splurge chronicles assets you build over time v/s your not so meaningful expenses. Just to put it in your perspective, no judging.
• Be in control of your privacy. You choose what accounts you give us access to. You can always choose to receive content only directly through stores and merchants.
Your privacy is very important to us. Since the inception we wanted to create something that puts you in total control and comfort zone. We will never reveal your personal information to anyone. Should you choose to give us access to any of your accounts, like for e.g. your Email accounts, our systems will only retrieve Invoices/ Recipts/ Bills/ Order summary sent through very specific email IDs used by the merchants/stores to send this kind of intimation. In case you give us access to your text messages our system will only extract promotions & offers that are there and have been sent through non-personal numbers (commercial messaging services). We will never try to read any OTP or Text messages sent by Banks containing your balance information, etc. We will not want somebody to read ours and we will not read yours. Still you can always choose to link up and receive content only directly through stores and service providers.
We are in very nascent stage. If you like our idea, please do take time to review us.
We will love to talk to you, write to us at: email@example.com and let us know about any bugs you might encounter, your feedback or any other feature you would like to see and we will get back to you ASAP.