The newest release of Toronto’s only official “Green P App” from the Toronto Parking Authority makes it easier than ever to pay for parking. Now Available FOR ON-STREET PARKING and at all non-gated, off-street carparks. Get on the future fast track, without having to fumble for change or wait at the machine. You can set up your profile and pay using your PayPal Account or credit card.
Not only can you pay for your parking, but the Green P App will tell you when your parking time is going to expire and let you “top-up” your time if you need to.
Use either a credit card or your PayPal account to pay for parking. You can use an existing PayPal account or set up a new one from the app– it’s another great way to pay for parking on the Green P app.
The Green P App makes it easier than ever to find the perfect spot at Green P carparks all over the city. The Green P Locator allows you to search for carparks by current location (GPS), location ID, address, or landmark.
Look for the Location ID on the posted hour of operation signs on-street or on the Pay & Display machines, and on Mobile Pay signs throughout Green P carparks to determine its availability.
• Pay for your on-street parking and all off-street, non-gated lots
• Pay using your credit card or PayPal Account
• Keep tabs on your time with the parking session timer
• Get a reminder 10 minutes before your parking session is about to expire
• Extend your current parking session using your mobile phone
• Search for carparks by current location (GPS)
• Receive parking receipts straight to your inbox
• View your parking transaction history
You can learn more about our exciting new mobile parking program at http://mobilepay.greenp.com/
For app support, email: email@example.com. We cannot respond to comments left in reviews.
Keep in mind, the Toronto Parking Authority reminds you that using your mobile phone (or any handheld device) while driving is unsafe and illegal in Ontario. Pull over or have a co-pilot do the navigating.
Powered by Passport – a leading provider of mobile payment technologies.