PasswordMaker creates unique, secure passwords that are very easy for you to retrieve but no one else. Nothing is stored anywhere, anytime, so there's nothing to be hacked, lost, or stolen.
You provide PasswordMaker two pieces of information: a "master password" -- that one, single password you like -- and the URL of the website requiring a password. PasswordMaker will then generate a unique password using a one-way hash, which will protect your master password.
Compatible with the other versions of Passwordmaker for other devices and computers.
See http://passwordmaker.org/ for more information on PasswordMaker.
You can find the manual for this product here: http://vaslabs.blogspot.com/2011/01/passwordmaker-for-android-manual.html
But the general notes are:
-remember a unique password, every one you like
-put that password every time you are asked
-select reason: hint: always use the basic name of a website for login. e.g for www.facebook.com use facebook
www.gmail.com use gmail
www.yahoo.com use yahoo
Please have in mind that is case sensitive, so if you type Yahoo instead of yahoo you will get a completely different password.
-Always use the highest length available(16)
-Your password that will be created is unique for your phone: i.e if you put the same data in a different device it will output a different password.
-Please do not forget your master password, always put the same.
-Your passwords are not saved on your mobile or anywhere else for maximum security.
-Use this product with care.
-Watch our blog for news, fixes or updates on that product.
==Issue with Sony Ericsson XPERIA==
If you have problems on Sony Ericsson XPERIA in opening this application, try open it through Android Market(AndroidMarket->downloads->PasswordMaker->open)
It is a bug in sony's homescreen process that we can't avoid. We are working to find a better solution.
No other device found to have this problem yet. If you have any problem email developer.
PasswordMaker X is the same old PasswordMaker you know and love, only it has been given a new coat of paint and brought into the tasty realms of Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
* Multiple profile support
* 6 included character sets
* 13 hashing algorithms:
- MD5 Version 0.6
- HMAC-MD5 Version 0.6
- HMAC-SHA-256 Version 1.5.1
* Copy generated passwords to the clipboard easily
* l33t support
* A slick and stylish UI
* Latest and greatest circular icon technology
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Drop2Mobile lets you easily share links between your computer running Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, Safari, Opera and your phone. You also need to install the browser extension on your computer, which can be found here: http://drop2mobile.com.
* Icon created by: http://noreasontohope.deviantart.com/
* Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FirefoxPonyForAndroid/
You need to have the Firefox browser installed on your device in order to use this application.
This application is not related to Mozilla and/or Firefox and does not use/modify any of the original browser.
Any kind of copyright- or trademark-infringement is not intended.
1.1 updated rules for common websites that have password restrictions
1.0 initial release
It lets you use a single master password to generate unique passwords for any website.
Also I wanted to be able to audit all the code. You can too -- all the source code is available on github.
This app is also available on the Chrome Web Store:
With a database of more than 700 mobile phones which is increased every day, Mobile Comparison allows you to know the technical specs of every smartphone in the market. Also the app assign a score to each smartphone based on its features, so you will be able to easily compare and classify different devices by score, price or operating system.
Now it includes a section to know which are the last smartphones in the market and a favourite list.
In addition you might view and/or download an image of the terminal you are checking.
Smartphones with operating system Google Android, Microsoft Windows Phone, Apple iOS, Firefox OS, Symbian and RIM BlackBerry OS.
Manufacturers of the devices included: Acer, Airis, Archos, Asus, Alcatel, BenQ, BlackBerry, BLU, BQ, Brigmton, Coolpad, Cubot, Doogee, Elephone, Geeksphone, Gigabyte, Gionee, Goclever, Goophone, Haier, HDC, Hero, Hisense, HP (Hewlett-Packard), HTC, HTM, Huawei, iBerry, IconBit, i-Joy, Inco, Intex, iOcean, Jiake, Jiayu, Karbonn, Kazam, Lanix, Lava, Lenovo, LG, M4tel, Meizu, Micromax, Motorola, Neo, Newman, Nokia, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Oppo, Orange, Panasonic, Pantech, Primux, Quechua, Samsung, Sharp, Star, Szenio, TCL, ThL, Unotec, Unusual, Vexia, Vivo, Vodafone, Voice, Wiko, Xiaomi, Zopo and ZTE.
Features displayed for every device:
name, processor (cpu), graphics processor (gpu), RAM memory, internal memory or ROM, card slot, operating system, battery, type of display, size of display, protection for display, camera, connectivity (Bluetooth, Wifi, IR and NFC), GPS, FM radio, dimensions, weight and approximated price.
**The score system has been changed. Now the display resolution is taken into account and the price of the device is out for this calculation.**
**If the app starts to take too much storage, you may delete the app cache memory to free up some MB**
**Tested with Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 5**
**It works in Android 2.2 version or higher**
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager;
- and many more...
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
The program shows ads. To disable buy ADM Pro.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
The App supports Android version 4.0 and up. Due to limitations of the native Android browser, this App requires the install of Firefox and Adobe Reader (or other PDF viewer). The App works best if both Firefox and the PDF readers are set as default.
=> How does it work?
Turbo Downloader makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you to optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections. If so use "Connection per Download" = 1 in your settings.
=> Will it increase my network bandwidth?
Keep in mind your download speed is always limited by your internet provider, Turbo Downloader will not increase your network bandwidth but will try to maximize your download connections to servers.
=> Integration with your Web browser
You can use your browser to download files as usual. Once a file is detected for download you can choose "Turbo Downloader" from the menu to download it. Http protocol is only supported (HTTPS and FTP are not supported).
=> Share Link or Copy and Paste Url
You can also start a download by long press on a link in your Web browser and select "Share Link" or "Copy Link" and paste it directly into Turbo Downloader. This is very usefull for browsers that don't allow file detection.
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (tap on links or Long Press and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Downloader")
* Dolphin HD (tap on link or Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link and choose "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Downloader"
=> Most web sites and file servers are supported. Some servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
=> Some servers might not support resuming of downloads, if so visit/refresh the website and download again.
=> Only Servers with direct links are supported
=> Turbo Downloader doesn't work with File Sharing sites that require authentication. Okysoftware doesn't promote downloading of copyrighted material
=> Turbo Downloader doesn't support Web sites that require login.
=> Turbo Downloader doesn't work with Youtube due to license terms by Google.
=> This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees. Author assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY whatsoever including data loss or charges due to network usage.
- Due to time constraints and dev resources availability Turbo Downloader will no longer be technically supported. The application will still remain in the market and receive Major updates but technical assistance will no longer be available.
Tags: download accelerator, manager, accelerator, fast, faster, boost, booster, downloader, speed
***Communication by way of documents, presentations, charts and spreadsheets are a vital part of any business today. Businesses need to stay one step ahead in this super competitive world of finances and to have a workforce of competent employees is one way of staying ahead. Whether you are a business owner or an employee, you will benefit by Microsoft Office training.
***Microsoft has stated that they were going to release the product in a test version in the third quarter of 2009. With the release of Office 2007 and it's major changes to the Office suite of products, Office 2010 will have less noticeable changes. One major advancement to the product will be it's web based versions where applications can be used online. Office Web Applications is what they will be known as. These web applications can be ran through a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
***The desktop version will be compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista and Windows 7. A 64 bit version will also be available.
***There are many options for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 training which include online training, do it yourself videos and on-site training. Whichever type of training course you choose, you will learn all the ins and outs of each of the programs in the Office 2010 suite. If you are an expert in the use of the previous versions of the product, don't feel that you will not benefit from training in the new product. As stated before, the changes are subtle, but if you learn what those changes are, you will be in a better position to use the Office Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint product efficiently.