Constantly resetting your passwords? Do you wish you had somewhere to keep them all? Let Password Store help you out! Password Store allows you to save all your passwords safely and easily in one place on your Android device. Based on Android Material Design, Password Store is a colourful, user friendly app that will let you conveniently manage all those logins and passwords from today's digital world.
• Password protected.
• AES data encryption.
• Copy password to clipboard to allow you to paste straight into a browser/app.
• Favourites to display your most commonly used entries.
• Search facility to find your entries.
• Launch URL option that lets you load the website associated with the password directly from the app.
• Sort your passwords in your preference.
• (PREMIUM) Fingerprint authentication for login (Requires Android 6.0 or above & appropriate hardware).
• (PREMIUM) Import/Export feature to move your data around (safely encrypted).
• (PREMIUM) Timeout setting that allows you to define the length before the app requires another login when the app is running in the background.
• (PREMIUM) Statistics section.
• Internet - to load websites associated with passwords.
• Write External Storage - to export data in encrypted CSV format.
• Read External Storage - to import previously exported data.
• Fingerprint - to login with fingerprint.
• Billing - for In App Purchases.
Logo used in the app from Icons8 (https://icons8.com).
• If you lose the master password and you are not using fingerprint login, you do have to reset the app for security reasons.