(Now supports both tablets and phones - updated with HD graphics!)
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
Download now at 66% OFF -- Don't miss out!!
The most beloved educational app on iOS finally comes to Android!
- Chosen by 1up's John Davison as one of the Top 9 iPhone Apps for Toddlers.
- "I gave my iPod Touch to my fiance's 3 year old sister and she could not put it down." (AmpedGaming.com review)
- "Parents need to know that Giraffe's PreSchool Playground is a cheerful educational app that includes six games to
teach ABCs and numbers, seek-and-find skills, and animal names. The Photo Playground is a picture-making game and
kids can make their own animal scenes and save them to the device's photo gallery...The app is very easy and
intuitive, with big simple buttons to press and a little cartoon giraffe who provides spoken instructions."
(Common Sense Media review)
Check out some of our great user reviews of Giraffe's PreSchool Playground:
- "The song alone is worth the price. My 18 month old granddaughter LOVES the song…"
- "[my son] learned to recognize numbers all the way up to 20 because of this app! Definitely recommend for younger ones!"
- "My 4 year old loves this game. It's got a lot to do, it's a great value. There are a lot of game modes and she has really been kept busy for some time with this app. I recommend!"
- "Monkey Got Away is a hit! My 3 year old absolutely loves animals so this app is very popular with him. I was surprised by how much he loves the song 'Monkey Got Away', he will open the app just to hear the song over and over again. Thanks so much for offering the free mp3 download!"
- "Wonderful for special needs! Thank you for creating such a wonderful application. We are using it to work with our non-verbal son who has autism…"
Join Giraffe on a colorful, musical, and educational journey to learn your ABCs, 123s, animals, explore music, work
on memory, unleash your creative side, and more!
***** FEATURES *****
-FREE MP3 of the kids song, "Monkey Got Away" (see help/options screen in the app to redeem)
-6 game modes to entertain & educate, a kid-friendly interface, funny animal sounds, original music, and vibrant
-24 different jungle/safari animals to play with!
-Child isn't reading yet? No worries! Giraffe will tell you what to do.
-Many users have reported that this app is wonderful for children with special needs.
-Constantly adding new content via updates!
***** 6 GAME MODES *****
1. LETTERS. Giraffe will ask you to find the letters in the jungle grass. Can you find them? Offers two levels of
difficulty to cover a wide age-range of little learners.
2. NUMBERS. A fun way to learn your numbers! Choose numbers that go up to 10 or 20. Junior Explorers can have the
clue shown (helps learning the numbers, and promotes memorization), while Ace Adventurers will have the clue
spoken-only for an advanced challenge.
3. ALPHABET SONG. Tap to advance the notes and sing the alphabet song along with Giraffe! For an added challenge,
turn on the bongos and play along with the beat!
4. BIG SAFARI. Can you find the animal and place it in the net? Use your finger to drag or flick the animals. Can
you beat your high score?
5. ANIMALS. Your kids will have a blast finding the animals and hearing the funny sounds!
6. PHOTO PLAYGROUND. Choose your background and arrange wildlife, comical hats, food, shrubs, and more! Have the
perfect composition? Email a photo to a loved one!
Your kids will exercise their noggin while having a blast.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we will be happy to help you.
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
★★★★★ Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
➊ LETTERS (full version only)
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
➋ COUNTING (full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
➌ SIZES (full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
➍ PUZZLES (full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
➏ MATCHING (full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
➐ COLORS (full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
➑ SHAPES (full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT (full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!
• Twenty colorful & engaging kids games designed to provide preschool learning precepts
• Covers kids games in categories such as Numbers, Alphabets, Shapes, Sizes and Colors.
• A common playground for randomly playing through all the games
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids
• Stickers at the end of each game
A perfect app designed especially for kids (3-6 age group) to make them learn and develop holistically. Pack of 20 high quality kids games at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The 20 colorful educational games aim to lay the groundwork for various skills development, such as spatial reasoning, visual perception, recognition and creativity.
Different sections such as alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes, puzzles and painting touch on the elementary preschool basics. The games encourage kids to play at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each game boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of kids games in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Count 123
• Scratch to reveal
• Balloon pop
• Match the colors
• Tricky maze
• Jigsaw puzzle
• Odd one out
• Missing objects
• Same to same
• Hopping frog
• Fill the colors
• Find odd items
• Spot the difference
• Match the numbers
• Sort it out
• Learn to trace
• Bingo fun
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
The best-selling toddler app, Abby Animal Train – First Words (Farm and Zoo Animals, Colors and More!), arrives on Android!
Preschool learning game Animal Train by Abby Monkey is your yummy preschool lunchbox full of fantastic animals and trains!
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschoolers with beautiful graphics.
The educational tozzle train game for children by 22learn is an engaging educational preschool basic tool for toddlers teaching children recognition of the most common animals and kids learn to read their first words.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Let your kids explore an AMAZING WORLD OF ANIMALS while improving their READING SKILLS. Children will love the ADORABLE ILLUSTRATIONS and REALISTIC ANIMALS SOUNDS! The option of included spoken animal names makes this app also ideal for toddlers just beginning to recognize animal pictures.
Abby Monkey® Animal Train Preschool – First Words (Farm animals, Zoo animals, Colors and More) is a puzzingo kids train game containing images and sounds of over 60 super duper animals including:
Dog, cat, cow, horse, pig, sheep, horse, monkey, pony, rooster, hen, parrot, duck, goose, lion, elephant, monkey, bear, whale, dolphin, mouse, snake, giraffe, zebra, frog, camel, hippo, turtle, koala, eagle, bee, seal, penguin and more.
This animal train game for preschoolers takes you on an exciting journey, which ranges from the exotic depths of the jungle and savanna to the more familiar peekaboo farm animals.
Are you curious about what you will encounter on this challenging trip? Fun assured, your ticket guarantees:
The free version contains Farm Animals and Colors 1 parts.
• The entirety of 11 wonderful, colorfully illustrated settings:
(1) Farm Animals
(2) Barnyard (full version only)
(3) Polar Regions (full version only)
(4) Savanna (full version only)
(5) Desert (full version only)
(6) Under the Sea animals (full version only)
(7) Jungle animals (full version only)
(8) Learn Colors 1
(9) Learn Colors 2 (full version only)
(10) Shapes Builder 1 – Coming soon!
(11) Shapes Builder 2 – Coming soon!
• More than 60 -- yes, you hear correctly! -- cute animals and their sounds
• The ultimate reading and animal recognition challenge!
And what are you bound to learn through such experience? Expect to improve in all of the following areas:
• Reading of written animal names!
• Animal recognition!
• Colors recognition!
• Shapes recognition!
• Memory skills
• Fine motor skills
• Increased motivation to read and learn
The train kids learning game takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to place the animals to the train in the order their names are written (and possibly pronounced).
There are nine progressively more difficult levels of this activity as the number of the animals to be placed gets longer and the time needed to do so shorter. Train crisis? No, no - this app is designed for toddlers. The motivational component is the constant praise for successful efforts and the possibility of the top score improvement --don't miss the train, answer correctly and get more and more points! The educational interactive game your toddlers will love.
In the Settings, the game can be modified so that the tasks (the order of the animals to be placed in the train) are read aloud, and therefore the app can be also suitable for very small children, who are just learning the animal names, colors and shapes!
Tags: educational games, animals, kids games, baby games, learn English, ABC, alphabet, trucks, kids train games, puzzle, toddler games, pets animals, publications, circus, zoo animals, zoola, farm animals, peekaboo barn, preschool playground
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the development of educational games for kids. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way our little beta-testers did!
* 60 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, counting, differences, words and matching.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children -- no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
Kindergarten Activities: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.PandaPreschoolBuyV1&hl=en
First Grade: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.FirstGradeBuy&hl=en
Second Grade: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theLusca.app.SecondGradeBuy&hl=en
* Also available for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toddler-preschool-activities/id894929405?mt=8
Support immersive full screen (swipe from the any edge of the screen to bring back system bars).
Panda preschool activities app is a collection of 70 exciting educational games for your preschool children (Grades Pre-K and K)
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 70 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, animals, numbers, shapes and more.
* Designed for preschool children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* "Child Lock" feature allows children to learn without parental supervision.
★★★★★ Parents‘ Choice Award winner
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo!!! (The Famigo APProved program „recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally),“ source: famigo.com)
Animals Phonics Island Learning Games for Kids - The best way for kids to learn letter sounds!
It's developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in the kindergarten curriculum. Its simple, yet modifiable, child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master the essential skill of PHONETIC LETTERS SOUNDS. An educational adventure application your children will love!
An educational and entertaining super duper learning game for preschool and kindergarten explorers with beautiful graphics.
PURCHASING THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET:
★ 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters
★ 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries
★ 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology
★ easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
★ high-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress
★friendly, encouraging environment
Hello everyone! Are you up to an adventure? I am Abby the Monkey, the friend you know from a highly-successful application series by 22learn, and I have prepared one for you! If you want to EXPLORE a strange animal island and LEARN PHONETIC LETTER SOUNDS, you shouldn’t wait a minute, and come with me!!!
But first let me tell you a story….
Once upon a time, there was an island, an island of indescribable beauty and magnificence. There found a shelter the animals small and large, slimy and furry, savage and tame—all protected from evil hunters and curious eyes, supplied with food from the bountiful earth. Each year, a special event was held, when one, and only one, person from the whole humankind was selected and transported to the island (blinded, to preserve the island’s secrecy) to appreciate its beauty and spread the word about it, so that the island would never be forgotten.
The legend has it, that deep inside the rocky hill on the island, a treasure is kept. Yet, no one knows its secret anymore because the last humankind representative had enraged the animals on the island, and since then, the animals decided never to invite anyone again, and the island got lost in time and space.
All that remains from our knowledge is that through the whole island, a very special train goes. The train has a mind of its own and likes it when the passengers’ names start from certain sounds! It is said, that if someone was ever capable to fulfill all the train’s wishes, the train would transport the lucky being deep inside the rocks and reveal the island’s precious treasure!
But, you are asking, what does all this have to do with me, monkey Abby? Well, imagine what happened to me just recently! I was flying around with my plane when, out of the blue, the storm hit and my plane got lost!
And now, I am on this weird island that looks exactly like the legendary Phonics Island I told you about! Wohoo, how exciting! But I need someone to help me with all the strange tasks the train asks me to do! Do you want to be the one who will help me, and discover the island’s treasure together with me?
22learn developed this app based on the facts and he worked to inspire young children to learning phonics to jump-start the reading process.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope your children will enjoy this engaging educational application the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
*7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, differences, and matching.
*Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
*Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
*Animated Stickers! Kids get a sticker reward after every other game they win.
*Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
*Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
We respect and value your privacy here at THUP Games. In our apps we do not collect, store, or share any personal information or location data. We do not have advertisements, links to social media, or in-app purchases. We only externally link to our support web site and other apps.
Speech features makes this app as an virtual teacher for kids learning / preschool education
1. Toddler Books with text to speech to teach Alphabets, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Fruits, Animals, Vehicles, Planets, Months names, Days in a week etc.
2. Math Balloon Game - Teaches Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division with fun & practical way by popping balloons
3. fun based quiz in Alphabets, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Fruits, Animals, Vehicles
4. Handwriting teaching - Lines, Alphabets, numbers, drawing. Very useful for kindergarten or Pre-K
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
5. Memory Game
6. Phonics, Pronunciations, Sight Words & Spelling game
7. Nursery Rhymes - English & Few Indian languages (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu)
♬ Collection Top rated Preschool Songs and Rhymes for Kids from Youtube videos . Educational and fun app for your young kids.
♬ You can search and make list of your favorite kids' songs.
♬ Amazing! This App keeps your kiddos busy learning, dancing and singing.
Songs your kids can enjoy:
♬ Phonics Song 2
♬ Phonics Song 2 (new version)
♬ The Animal Sounds Song
♬ The Finger Family (Daddy Finger)
♬ Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
♬ Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round
♬ "Color Songs Collection Vol. 1"
♬ Driving in My Car
♬ Wheels On The Bus
♬ Nursery Rhymes Vol1 - Collection of Twenty Rhymes
♬ The Elephant Song
♬ Old MacDonald Had a Farm
♬ The Dinosaurs Song
♬ "ABC Alphabet Songs Collection Vol. 1"
♬ The Paint is Pink
♬ Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
♬ Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme
♬ Shapes Song 2
♬ A for Apple Nursery rhymes 2 - 3D Animation Alphabet ABC
♬ The Shapes Song
♬ The Balloon Song (for learning colors)
♬ The Solar System Song
♬ Ringa Ringa Roses - 3D Animation
♬ Cookies Nursery Rhymes
♬ The Planet Song
♬ "Numbers Counting to 10 Collection
♬ TWINKLE TWINKLE
♬ ABC's Alphabet Train
♬ My Eyes Nose Mouth Ears
♬ Months Of The Year Song
♬ Colors Song 2
♬ Five little speckled frogs
♬ Teddy Bear Teddy Bear turn around - 3D Animation
♬ Walking In The Jungle
♬ If You're Happy
♬ The Shapes Song
♬ Learn Number Train
♬ Good Morning Song
♬ Kids Song - JUICE BOX
♬ Baa Baa Black Sheep
♬ I Can Sing A Rainbow
♬ Are you Sleeping Brother John - 3D Animation
♬ Sleeping Bunnies
♬ Meow Meow
♬ BRUSH YOUR TEETH
♬ Color Song
♬ Clean Up Song
♬ The Three Little Kittens
♬ Baby Animals Songs
♬ What's Your Name?
♬ The Feelings Song
♬ Acoustic Family Song
♬ This Is The Way We Go To School
♬ The Goodbye Song for the Classroom
songs for kids
best songs free
nursery songs , nursery rhymes songs , kids music , rhymes for children , songs for babies , kids bedtime stories, baby story
Learn , sing , kids , children , education , primary school , English rhyme , free , dance , child , alphabet learning , color kids learning , animals , 100% Free .
fun preschool songs for kids youtube
free preschool songs for kids
★★★★★ Parents' Choice Award Winner
★★★★★ Brought to you by 22LEARN, the creator of Abby Monkey® Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards 2012.
The best-selling Preschool Learning Games ABC Alphabet Aquarium School Vol 1: Animated Letters Puzzle for Preschool and Kindergarten Explorers by 22learn arrives on Android!
Dive into our alphabet aquarium for an ultimate super ABC alphabet adventure. Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games.
BEST WAY TO LEARN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET! Four great puzzle games with letters and animated animals to develop your child's skills.
Explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, and a producer of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games that besides knowledge of letter shapes and names also help toddlers in the areas of matching and learning several representative words of certain initial letter for each letter of the alphabet.
The super ABC alphabet adventure features a beautiful, bright, colorful design and a child-friendly interface. All the items to be manipulated are large enough to be easily grasped by children's fingers and no complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
All the letters of the alphabet are presented in a series of 4 game modes that add variety and target different skills.
INCLUDES 4 GREAT PUZZLE GAMES:
* LETTERS PUZZLE: Help the crabs assemble a letter! Targets memorization of the visual shape of the letter.
* ANIMALS PUZZLE: Make an animal puzzle! Drag the pieces back to their place and then observe a funny animation
* SKY PUZZLE: Let's fly on clouds and enjoy the sunshine! Match the things onto the clouds! Targets matching objects with their silhouettes while learning a few words whose initial letter is the one practiced.
* BEACH PUZZLE: The tide cast ashore so many things out of the ocean depths. Can you match the things back to their place? Targets the skills of matching letters and objects with their silhouettes.
Each game mode is full of pictures and wonderful, cute animations children will love!
✔ 4 game modes: Letters Puzzle, Animals Puzzle, Sky Puzzle, Beach Puzzle
✔ Possibility for parents to turn on/off only the games they want their children to practice
✔ Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
✔ Numerous adorable hand-drawn animations and illustrations for each letters
✔ All pronunciation by professional voice-over artists
Vol. 2 teaching math coming soon!
Please let us know any comments you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear about your experience using our apps. Thank you for your download!
Join Frankie the Dog on a magical learning adventure that will show just how fun learning can be.
This app gives you 3 learning games for free before you try out the full version with all 8 learning games. The games are designed to teach more than 6 math, pre-reading and critical thinking skills for school. This app is the perfect tool to keep your preschooler learning on the go. Remember, there’s no stopping a kid with a JumpStart!®
Features of Jumpstart Preschool 2:
- Endless play mode for endless learning
- Game selection to choose your favorite game
- Friendly voice directs play for each game
- Skills taught include shapes, counting, letters, colors, matching and more
The preschool learning games included in this version are :
- Bug Catcher: Practice colors, shapes, number recognition and counting while searching for the perfect wiggly creatures to complete the collection.
- Connect the starts : Practice the order of numbers by connecting stars in the correct order.
- Matching duckies : The cuddly duckies hide letters. Match the letters to send the duckies on their way.
The games in the full version are :
- Present Search: Follow the directions and listen closely to the hints to discover which of the cuddly pets is hiding a special prize.
- Lunchbox: Sort items of different sizes and shapes into the correct order.
- Monkey Drop: Master numbers from 1 to 10 with the help of friendly monkeys!
- Retell a Story: Here stories read aloud as you flip through the book.
- Matching Kites : Learn letters by matching the letters hidden by the kites.
The JumpStart® brand is trusted by over 30 million parents.
If you like the Jumpstart Preschool 2 game, please download the full version and keep your pre-schooler on the learning adventure!
Like us on Facebook for exclusive updates and offers.
Educational App for Preschool, Jumpstart Apps, Kids Educational App, ABC Apps, Alphabet Apps, Educational Apps for Preschoolers, ABC Games, Letter Apps, Reading Games, Educational Games, Children Apps, Children Games, Preschool Games, Toddler Games, Educational Apps for Toddler, Learning Games, Monkey, Lunchbox, 123 Apps, 123 Games, Counting Apps, Counting games, Counting games for Preschoolers
- This app provides about 300 unique questions consisting of mix of several categories. These questions makes kids think and answer.
- Answer the question by touching the options. Its designed to be very kids friendly.
- All the questions are read out automatically by the app and also you can listen again by touching the audio icon located on top right. As kids can't read the questions, this helps.
- Helps in building logical thinking
- Identify the alphabets match the alphabets to pictures
- Learn and identify the objects that belong to a category. Identify the odd one.
- Identify the rhyming words
- Learn numbers and identify the biggest number, smallest number etc.
- Learn and find the missing numbers, alphabets in a sequence
- Helps in learning alphabets
This app would be a good brain teaser for kids.
Learning Modes: There are currently four learning modes for preschool children and toddlers to use: letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. The child is asked to identify a certain item. When they pick the correct one, they are showered with praise. Help is provided if they have trouble picking the correct response as well. When the child earns five stars, a fun truck animation is provided. When they reach ten stars, they can then use the stars they earned to shoot off their own fireworks!
Free Play Mode: In free play mode, your child can act like they have their own phone or just continue to explore numbers. Also, they can play with the fun truck animations and sounds.
* Bright, fun animations that look great on both phones and tablet devices.
* Trucks with personality!
* Easy for toddlers and preschoolers to use independently or with an adult.
* Lots of positive praise and encouragement to help kids learn their letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.
Please note: The free version contains the Free Play Mode (no jackhammer or dump truck) and the Shapes Learning Mode. It also allows for limited recordings. You can unlock all modes and features easily via in-app purchase!
Join the Elves on a fun trip from their home in the cold North to the girl Rosalie in the warmer spring land.
- One of the most charming children's tales for preschool and older. Told in hilarious rhymes.
- Great on phones, optimized for tablets.
- Based on the very popular "Elf Adventure" tablet app.
- A cute, educational story told in daily simple and fun puzzles. Great for reading to your kids.
- Enjoy time with your kids while reading to them!
- Most beautiful hand-drawn art style, charming animations and sounds effects.
- 2 stories in 1: "The Jolly Journey" & "The Farm".
- Funny games for girls and boys. We know parents and grandparents enjoy it as well :-)
- Switch between 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese
Contains only 2 one time in app purchases - accidental purchases will be refunded -- Promised!
Contains drawing games, jigsaw puzzles, coloring books, painting, doodles, helping your kids with learning about the farm. This is an educational and fun app for toddlers, written in cute children rhymes. Your child will puzzle, doodle, solve riddles and learn about farm animals like chickens, sheep, horses, ponies, cows, rabbits, bunnies, cats, dogs and more.
Enjoy a few moments of simple and fun reading to your children every day. This educative story book is a free interactive children's app for tablets and phones, a storybook for young children based on the funny and cute little creatures known from popular fables, fairy tales as leprechauns, pixies: the elves. Your toddlers and preschoolers will learn about country life - and while having fun together with you!
Stay tuned for more kid friendly apps for tablets from Ploosh in the future.
If you encounter any issues, please email email@example.com.
The story is inspired by the popular folk and fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm or the works of Charles Perrault and Hans Christian Anderse - fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We love classic fairytales such as "The Little Red Riding Hood", Cinderella or Rapunzel. We like short bedtime stories like "The Sleeping Beauty" or "Puss in Boots", fables with fairies, Rumpelstiltskin, The Princess and the Peas. These short fables with animals, such as horses and ponies are all great to be read aloud. A nice way to say "Sleep well, good night" and for getting ready to go to bed. We all remember how our parents read stories with rhymes, we remember learning the abc, the alphabet, playing with coloring books.
Thanks go out to our fans!
To scare with screams to your friends: choose one monster and scream program into the next 30 or 60 seconds, hide your phone and watch their faces!!!
Just keep your finger press over the monster to select one (Press and hold).
Armonía es un Ministerio Cristiano que busca difundir las verdades y prácticas cristianas reveladas en las Sagradas Escrituras interpretadas y aplicadas sobre el principio fundamental de ellas, que es revelar la voluntad soberana de Dios, de reunir todas las cosas en Cristo Jesús, su Hijo Eterno, el cual es modelo de vida y virtud para nuestra comisión. Propendiendo a la mejor consolidación de la familia y de todo hombre, promoviendo las verdades bíblicas de fe, esperanza y amor.
Keywords: Radio, Musica, Armonia, Radio Chilena, Chile, Cristiano, Cristiana, Evangélica, Evangélico, Ministerio, Jesus, Jesucristo, Biblia, Fe, Dios, Cristo
Greats and nice animated activities, ideal for pre-k kids, Parents, help your toddler learn the basics with this fun and simple preschool learning tool.
Fun Farm is a journey to the a real farm life, working in a packing line, finding things at night using your flashlight or placing the fruits in the market's shelf, all the youngsters will be entertained for hours!
Keywords: toddler, kids, farm, ABC's, animals, colors, shapes, educational, children, preschool, preschool-aged, learning
Your kids will discover Jobs activities and the tools
and places that every activity commonly use.
Crisp Images and nice sounds are included!
You will have 4 differents activities to help your kids to
understand the different jobs and possibilities, aim them to learn!
* Profession Card: here you will see one by one the jobs and the tools of each jobs.
* Near and Far: This activity will help to understand the difference between near and far persons.
* Work Tools: Here you kid must remember the tool used by each jobs.
* Places: You kid will understand the relation between the school and the teacher or the hospital and the doctor.
We hope you enjoy this app as we enjoy working on it.
Flash and Vibrator capability.