Bazi Profile – Basis of PATHS
Built based on Bazi – The Asian Personality Profiling System, the Bazi Profiles described within the app will help you discover yourself, your passion, and motivations to develop your intrinsic talent to competencies and ultimately achieve happiness and success in your life’s journey.
In this app, you will learn:
1. About the time-tested Bazi – Asian Personality Profiling system. Information (including articles and videos) about Bazi, the personalities, characteristics and the JYPQ™ system will be available in this mobile app.
- Learn who you are, your characteristics, your intrinsic talent and motivations.
- Be aware of your characteristics and strengths that are obvious and those that are not through your - JYPQ™ (Janet Yung Profile Quadrants) chart.
- Also, learn characteristics that may de-rail you in your PATHS and learn how to manage them.
2. Learn how you can develop your inborn talents to competencies to maximize your potential including, keeping track of your progress through our Talent Calendar.
- Know what skills to develop for the job role that will showcase your intrinsic talents.
- Develop these talents to become your competencies through goal setting and links to relevant articles and courses.
- Learn from mentors and coaches (coming soon).
3. Communication is key in any relationship; working or leisure. Learn to read others and improve your art of communication.
- Get to know others’ profiles, working approaches and communication styles.
- Build effective relationships to be happy and successful both at work and at home.
4. Successful but not happy? Learn ways to find that calmness and inner happiness.
Your Inborn Personality
This feature shows a snap shot of your Bazi Profile. It details the various aspects of your inborn personality traits. More information is available on the terms presented by clicking on the word; by watching video; or reading related articles.
Develop your career or critical skills after you have identified the profile and intrinsic talent that influenced you the most, and take the next step to develop your critical skills to competencies.
When we are aware of our natural or intrinsic talent, we will be able to nurture and develop this talent into our competency to become our true talent.
Understand / Working Well With Others
For effective and harmonious relationships, it is important to understand others through their communication styles, work approaches and motivations. In today’s world where we have to live, interact, and work with many others, it is paramount that our communication and people management skills are up to par for greater productivity and effectiveness.
As we are continuously to improving to bring more content and features, we appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Please send any email to email@example.com.