✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
You can easily share your treatment through mail, bluetooth, wi-fi direct, ... Usefull if you're in the emergency by exemple.
You can obtain internet informations about each of your medicaments, easily.
We tried to make an ergonomic application, usefull.
To try if you often forget to take some of your pills...
The My Health Care Wishes Pro version allows you to create a digital library containing your advance care plan and those of your spouse, parent(s), children and anyone you care for deeply. You carry their health care wishes on your smartphone and they carry your wishes and others, on their smartphones.
This single app gives you immediate access to PDF versions of your advance directives and those of your loved ones — the living will, health care power of attorney (HCPOA, health care proxy), DNR order and POLST (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment).
Advance directives are rarely there when you need them. Imagine having your wishes and those belonging to your loved ones away at college, in a retirement community or nursing home, working in a different city, or under the same roof, stored in one place and a click away, “just in case.” These documents don't belong tucked away in a safety deposit box or in a file cabinet somewhere. Import and store them on your smartphone so they are there for medical decision-making anytime anywhere.
Future Affect and Impact:
Most of us haven’t given much thought to health consent and other related matters surrounding medical complications, life support or end of life. But seeing the service provided by this app, the added value and purpose is clear—this is certainly something anyone 18+ could use for peace of mind.
In the future, health care professionals will look first on your smartphone for the easily recognizable My Health Care Wishes icon instead of searching for a wallet card!
Features of the My Health Care Wishes Lite and Pro versions:
• Assures complete confidentiality because the data resides only on the smartphone. The data in secure on your smartphone and does not reside on any server or cloud service.
• Grabs contact information from your contacts list.
• Shows or sends a summary of your health care wishes via text or email to health care providers.
• Allows import of advance directive document(s)
• Emails your advance directive document to loved ones and health care professionals and/or facilities.
• Carries key information on primary & secondary proxy, and primary care physician.
• Allows editing and updating documents as you age and your health status changes.
• Keeps track of document versions by date entered.
• Allows downloading free PDF wallet card.
• Includes a PDF summary worksheet for ease in collecting the information needed to customize a folder
• Imports documents via email
• Opt-in to annual email reminders if you'd like a little nudge to check that your saved information is still current
Additional features with the My Health Care Wishes Pro only (Personal & Family Manager):
• Unlimited storage of documents and people profiles
• Email stored documents to a health care provider — be prepared in case of emergency to advocate for your loved ones, no matter where you are
• Store additional details about you and your loved ones: specialists, emergency contacts, insurance, and medical conditions
• The Personal and Family Manager allows you to show the relationships between profiles you've stored
• Click-to-call and click-to-email feature gives you an instant connection to those whose profiles you've stored
• Syncing to your DropBox account to allow for easy importing and exporting of PDF documents
• ABA multi-state power of attorney toolkit PDF for use in most states
• More resource tips and links to help you plan smart and effectively!
Rigevidon® coated tablets
Millinette® 20/75 microgram coated tablets
Millinette® 30/75 microgram coated tablets
Gedarel® 20/150 microgram film-coated tablets
Gedarel® 30/150 microgram film-coated tablets
TriRegol® coated tablets
Cerelle® 75 microgram film-coated tablets
We know that you lead a busy life and even though taking a pill may sound simple you may forget to take it at the appropriate time. That’s why our new app has been designed to help you avoid taking your pill late or even possibly missing it.
Our contraceptive pill reminder allows you to set a specific time for a customizable message to pop-up each day during the 21 days, reminding you to take your pill and highlighting a message for repeat prescriptions.
The app will display a virtual and interactive blister sheet helping you keep track of all your taken and possible missed pills listing them on your history page. It also displays a countdown to your next pill which comes in handy when you’re travelling abroad.
Its simple – tap on the Pill Taken button or just tap on the pill for that day on the blister sheet and that’s it! An optional pin number can also be set to keep the application private and protected.
Should you have any technical issues with the app, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please give us your good feedback. With your support, we will be able to continuously update and improve this app with more helpful features.
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, injection sites, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink®, Abbott CoPilot™, LifeScan OneTouch®, Nipro TRUEmanager™, Accu-Chek® and OnTrack exported files.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
• Dutch (Dutch)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (email@example.com) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (email@example.com) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Italian language.
• Joey Daniëls (email@example.com) - translation in Dutch language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me at the provided email address
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by this application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diary log book journal blood sugar activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
Stay in touch with their nearest doctors by taking personal appointments and also tips includes daily diet.
More than 2000 Doctors from renowned Hospitals recommended My Health Application.
• The Application helps patients to locate nearby hospital based on their current location, assisting them with a route map to the hospital and can also view list of all near by hospitals in a Map View.
• We provide Information of all located hospitals names, addresses and contact numbers.
• Accurate and Authentic Replies from leading Medical Experts, to all health-related queries posted by User's.
• Random Tips, Feeds on Health and Fitness are available.
• Health News is provided with latest news and research with additional information on future development in health organization.
• Supported by all major Telecom Operators, charges applicable: pay per use Rs.1.00 per day & Monthly Subscription Rs. 30.00.
Get the latest customised news, advice and tools from the sensitive skin expert brand to follow up and take care of your skin.
Know you can:
- Access to a customised set of services
- Daily information and advice adapted to your skin level of sensitivity and needs
- Create your own skin passport for you and your dermatologist
- Track the evolution of your skin and your treatments (photos & comments) and share them with your dermatologist
- Get exclusive information
- Latest news about the products and the brand
- Know more about La Roche-Posay products
- Get all the information and related content from your products by scanning its barcode
- Find out where to buy your products
- Find the nearest point of sale where your favourite products are available.
The application can manage medical records, appointments and medications in an
easy and convenient way. Patients can manage their disease at any site with their
smart-phone or tablet.