My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
Introducing the revolutionary new "Pocket Hypnotherapy" range from TapMedia. We have worked with some of the world's leading professionals in the hypnotherapy, NLP and self development fields to deliver a portable and cutting-edge product to help you achieve your goals. Instant hypnotherapy. Anywhere you are.
Each track in this app is a combination of words spoken by certified hypnotherapist David Ridgeway D.Hypn., M.N.C.H. and soothing, uplifting "binaural" music.
- High quality recordings from a qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- "Binaural beat" technology to help you enter a deeper state of relaxation.
- Alternative "wake up" ending or "sleep" ending
- 50 Tips eBook
- 4 therapeutic videos
- Play alarm when therapy finishes (optional)
- Exit app when therapy finishes (optional)
Why pay for an expensive "hourly rate" hypnosis session when you can achieve the same life changing results over and over again in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the price.
(Thanks to the production team - Tommy, Tony, Mark, Lynne, Darren and David)
Målet med den här appen är att på ett tydligt och enkelt sätt vara ett stöd i vardagen när du vill äta enligt FODMAPs-dieten. Att utesluta FODMAPs i kosten har visat sig hjälpa 75-80% hos personer med IBS.
Appen innehåller recept, livsmedelslistor och tips på produkter som finns i svenska butiker.
Vi kommer kontinuerligt uppdatera appen med mer recept, fler produkter och se till att livsmedelslistorna stämmer med den senaste forskningen om FODMAPs.
Har du förslag på förbättringar eller frågor om FODMAPs hör av dig.
Taggar: fodmaps, fodmap, fodmaps recept, ibs, ibsfri, diet, kost, glutenfri, glutenfritt
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR. Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their SmartPhone or Tablet Android.
i Obstetrics encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, i Obstetrics will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of i Obstetrics in detail:
- Due Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
i Obstetrics is an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
Keywords: Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy
With this application from the worldwide leader in medical animation, you can better understand disease conditions through a virtual tour of the human system in these extremely accurate and incredible animation videos.
•Visual media is particularly well-suited to the science of medicine
•Medicine is simplified with the use of visual media and innovative health animations
•Medical and health information have never been so easily understandable or more accessible
•Effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques.
•Perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions through incredible animated videos accompanied by audio.
•Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders
•Easily explain medical conditions to students, colleagues, patients, and family members with the aid of this visual media
• Medical animation explaining irritable bowel syndrome (Running time: 17:17 minutes)
• Summary of topic highlights
• Transcript - with links to medical terms for more information
• Notes pages for each of the main sections covered in the video
Editor: Mark Pimentel, MD, FRCPC, Director, GI Motility Program, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, USA
Focus Medica Clients:
Boehringer International, Roche, MSD, Norgine, Novartis, Nycomed, Sanofi Pasteur, Otsuka, Dr. Reddy’s, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Wyeth, Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Schering-Plough, Banyu, Cipla, Glenmark, Zydus, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt, Unichem Laboratories Ltd., Lilly, Torrent.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.karsies.nl/pmdemo/en ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
At Patient Updater™, we recognize this need for improving the delivery of information from healthcare providers and facilities to their patients and families. We offer an efficient, web-based program solution designed to bridge this communication gap and elevate your customer satisfaction through the media of template-driven text updating.
Patient Updater™ is a patent-pending, multi-platform, real-time updating program
The goal with this app is to get you started with low FODMAP diet. Hopefully the app will be a good day to day tool so you can avoid foods that's high in FODMAP.
The FODMAP diet has been proven the best way to treat IBS, up to 75% of people suffering from IBS think that the diet has helped them with symptom relief.
Using the app you'll find easy instructions how to get started with the diet, what foods that's good for you or not and also you'll get low FODMAP recipes.
Tags: fodmap, fodmaps, diet, ibs, foods, ibs-d, low fodmap recipes, ibsfri, gluten free, glutenfree
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
These algorithms have been carefully built from scratch for optimal display on phones and tablets while still accurately reflecting proper patient care procedures as defined by the AHA.
-Adult Cardiac Arrest
-Adult Cardiac Arrrest (Circular)
-Acute Coronary Syndromes
-Adult BLS Healthcare Provider
-Simplified Adult BLS
-Adult Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest
-Adult Suspected Stroke
-ALS Termination of Resuscitation Rule for Adult OHCA
-BLS Termination of Resuscitation Rule for Adult OHCA
-Maternal Cardiac Arrest
-Pediatric BLS Healthcare Providers
-Pediatric Cardiac Arrest
* The AHA is not affiliated in any way with Draken Design and has not endorsed this application.
Stop Making Things Worse By Using Dangerous Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drugs!
Are IBS Symptoms Ruining Your Entire Life?
Do You Want The Digestive System You Were Born With Back?
Have you become paralyzed by the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Having IBS can be pretty painful. You never know what to expect from one day to the next! You are either running to the toilet with a serious case of the runs or so constipated that you can barely move.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ What role stress plays in causing IBS
★ What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
★ How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
★ Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
★ A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
★ A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
★ Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
★ What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
★ The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
★ What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
★ How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
★ How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
★ Discussing the role that fiber can take in either improving your condition or making it much worse!
★ How to determine which foods irritate your colon the worst - these are your trigger foods!
★ How to differentiate a stimulating food (a good thing!) from an irritating food (a bad thing!)
★ Where to find your best sources of soluble fiber which can greatly alleviate the discomfort of elimination when you suffer form IBS
★ Why you should eat your soluble fiber first before you eat any other food at a meal and how that can help prevent unpleasant symptoms
★ How to avoid gaining weight when trying to manage this problem
★ Why egg yolks are not the best thing for an IBS sufferer to eat
★ The role that fried foods, like French Fries and onion rings can play in aggravating your condition
★ Why eating red meat can make IBS worse
★ The role that coffee, colas and other caffeinated beverages can play in making your IBS worse
★ Letting you know why carbonation of any kind is not good for an IBS sufferer to ingest, even if it is diet or contains no sugar
★ Explaining once and for all why all IBS sufferers should avoid ingesting artificial sweeteners
★ What the common ingredient in Chinese food, fried chicken and even store bought lemonade is that can cause problems with your bowels
★ Informing you of the very best brand of commercial fiber that is available to buy on the market today
★ How consuming probiotics can help regulate the behavior of your stomach and bowels
★ How consuming digestive enzymes can help you with this condition
★ The name of the two minerals that you absolutely must not be deficient in if you are going to cure your condition
★ A list of food s that contain chemicals or enzymes that are well-known stomach irritants, the kind of substances that are likely to cause anyone who suffers from irritable bowel syndrome a very unpleasant reaction.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $18.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Email us at email@example.com for your questions and suggestions!
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the App Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps, EMR, EHR.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. App even pre-fill the message that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email your patients who have balance due.
Like us at
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
More from developer
Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 900 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support