My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
Introducing the revolutionary new "Pocket Hypnotherapy" range from TapMedia. We have worked with some of the world's leading professionals in the hypnotherapy, NLP and self development fields to deliver a portable and cutting-edge product to help you achieve your goals. Instant hypnotherapy. Anywhere you are.
Each track in this app is a combination of words spoken by certified hypnotherapist David Ridgeway D.Hypn., M.N.C.H. and soothing, uplifting "binaural" music.
- High quality recordings from a qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- "Binaural beat" technology to help you enter a deeper state of relaxation.
- Alternative "wake up" ending or "sleep" ending
- 50 Tips eBook
- 4 therapeutic videos
- Play alarm when therapy finishes (optional)
- Exit app when therapy finishes (optional)
Why pay for an expensive "hourly rate" hypnosis session when you can achieve the same life changing results over and over again in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the price.
(Thanks to the production team - Tommy, Tony, Mark, Lynne, Darren and David)
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your IBS pain and symptoms.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your IBS better.
Keep all your IBS medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Features of the app:
o Introductory questions to help you identify with the mind-body link in IBS.
o Animated NLP techniques to help you manage the stress of IBS and assist with pain relief.
o Techniques harnessing the power of your visual and auditory senses, designed to empower you with positive thought patterns.
This app was developed with NLP Therapy Edinburgh, who provide specialist one-to-one consultations to IBS sufferers using NLP and hypnotherapy. Valerie is a Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®. In addition to being a member of the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (Richard Bandler), NLP therapy Edinburgh is a qualified member of INLPTA and ANLP.
For more information and support contact http://nlptherapyedinburgh.co.uk
Editor: Mark Pimentel, MD, FRCPC, Director, GI Motility Program, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Stop Making Things Worse By Using Dangerous Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drugs!
Are IBS Symptoms Ruining Your Entire Life?
Do You Want The Digestive System You Were Born With Back?
Have you become paralyzed by the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Having IBS can be pretty painful. You never know what to expect from one day to the next! You are either running to the toilet with a serious case of the runs or so constipated that you can barely move.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ What role stress plays in causing IBS
★ What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
★ How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
★ Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
★ A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
★ A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
★ Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
★ What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
★ The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
★ What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
★ How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
★ How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
★ Discussing the role that fiber can take in either improving your condition or making it much worse!
★ How to determine which foods irritate your colon the worst - these are your trigger foods!
★ How to differentiate a stimulating food (a good thing!) from an irritating food (a bad thing!)
★ Where to find your best sources of soluble fiber which can greatly alleviate the discomfort of elimination when you suffer form IBS
★ Why you should eat your soluble fiber first before you eat any other food at a meal and how that can help prevent unpleasant symptoms
★ How to avoid gaining weight when trying to manage this problem
★ Why egg yolks are not the best thing for an IBS sufferer to eat
★ The role that fried foods, like French Fries and onion rings can play in aggravating your condition
★ Why eating red meat can make IBS worse
★ The role that coffee, colas and other caffeinated beverages can play in making your IBS worse
★ Letting you know why carbonation of any kind is not good for an IBS sufferer to ingest, even if it is diet or contains no sugar
★ Explaining once and for all why all IBS sufferers should avoid ingesting artificial sweeteners
★ What the common ingredient in Chinese food, fried chicken and even store bought lemonade is that can cause problems with your bowels
★ Informing you of the very best brand of commercial fiber that is available to buy on the market today
★ How consuming probiotics can help regulate the behavior of your stomach and bowels
★ How consuming digestive enzymes can help you with this condition
★ The name of the two minerals that you absolutely must not be deficient in if you are going to cure your condition
★ A list of food s that contain chemicals or enzymes that are well-known stomach irritants, the kind of substances that are likely to cause anyone who suffers from irritable bowel syndrome a very unpleasant reaction.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $18.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This app includes two powerful, unique and interactive features: "Is this food good for me?" and "Suggest", and appropriate alternative therapies & herbal medicines. Through colorful images you can view suitability of various foods for IBS, or you can request suggestions for the best food items for you within a food group. There is absolutely nothing like it in the market!
Unfortunately, health issues often come our way in groups of two or more. If we are obese or under stress, then chances are we are also at risk with a number of other health issues such as cancer, high blood pressure, or Vitamin D deficiency. Each health issue often is accompanied with or results in other health complications, thus the need for looking at a combination of health concerns and risks when formulating our nutrition plans and lifestyle changes. In case of IBS, there are numerous symptoms that might accompany it. It is for that reason, that we have included separate guidelines for those who might suffer from any of the following common symptoms and conditions along with IBS: anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, depression, diarrhea, excess weight, gas/flatulence, heartburn, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, indigestion and stress. In addition, we offer separate guidelines for those who wish to follow the Low FODMAP diet.
One of the factors that makes “Choose This not That” series of publications different from all others available to you in the market is that we offer nutrition guidelines for likely COMBINATIONS of illnesses and risks that may be relevant to your situation. We also give you specific guidance by telling you exactly which fish, fruit, vegetable, nut … is the best for you as well as listing the worst items. We give you an ordered list of food items within each food group, not just a food group.
All the material and suggestions presented in this app are based on the content licensed from Personal Remedies, LLC. The primary sources used by Personal Remedies are US government sources such as USDA (US Department of Agriculture) and NIH (National Institute of Health).
“Proper nutrition and other alternative treatments show great promise in preventing and treating many of the illnesses that we deal with every day. I encourage all my patients to follow appropriate nutrition and research other options for themselves. The Choose This Not That series are an excellent step towards improving people’s knowledge in this area.”
Shahin Tabatabaei, MD
Mass General Hospital; Harvard Medical School
“The Choose This Not That series of books and apps provide dietary recommendations focused on common chronic health problems. They are easy to understand and thus easy to implement into daily life. Most doctors would find it difficult to discuss dietary recommendations at the level of detail found in the series. They should serve as a valuable complement in helping people manage chronic illnesses through dietary and lifestyle modifications.”
Andrew S. Lenhardt, MD
Lahey Clinic, Hamilton, MA
“Choose This Not That series represent a very comprehensive yet easy to understand guidelines for how we can improve our health through nutrition and the daily choices that we make.”
Morad M. Tehrani, MD
Choose This Not That series of books, eBooks and mobile apps are available for over twenty common chronic conditions.
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Ta del av den revolutionerande metoden för att bli fri från IBS – utan mediciner. Minska dina symtom och få en lättare vardag. Appen IBSfri är framtagen av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson, grundare av www.ibsfri.com, och den enda dietisten i Sverige som är specialiserad på behandling av IBS med hjälp av FODMAPs-kost.
Perfekt att använda i matbutiken! IBSfri ger dig färdiga listor med produkter och ingredienser för att snabbt identifiera FODMAPs i livsmedel.
KORTFATTAT OM APPEN
Innehåll i appen:
• Information om IBS – diagnos, symtom.
• Information om FODMAPs – Elimineringsfas och återinförande.
• Sökfunktion med hundratals ingredienser markerade med rött eller grönt beroende på deras innehåll av FODMAPs.
• Register med FODMAPs-vänliga ersättningsprodukter inom flera olika livsmedelskategorier.
VARFÖR SKA DU VÄLJA IBSfri?
Det finns mycket information på nätet om IBS och FODMAPs. Källorna är oftast svåra att hitta varför tillförlitligheten blir låg. IBSfri drivs av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson med stor kunskap inom området. All fakta bygger på de senaste analyserna av livsmedel avseende innehållet av FODMAPs. Listor och produkter uppdateras kontinuerligt. OBS! Andra appar som inte är gjorda av leg. dietist kan innehålla felaktiga uppgifter vilket kan leda till att behandlingen inte ger korrekt resultat!
Filters instantly while you type!
Life is too short to waste time suffering because of your food... use this app to quickly determine whether a food is likely to cause you problems.
Just glance down to see one of three icons for "good", "bad", or "unsure" (meaning that different sources disagree about the effects of that particular food).
This free app contains a list that was created from several sources (listed in the About tab of the app) to create a master list of about 250 foods.
Disclaimer: this app is not made by a doctor and it does not attempt to diagnose or treat anything. It is simply a helpful tool to assist people trying to adhere to a low FODMAP diet.
Treatments for IBS vary include changes to diet, anti-spasmodic medications, muscle relaxants, and stress reduction.
Unfortunately, these treatment methods do not help every person with IBS.
So how can hypnotherapy help?
Over a decade of scientific research has shown hypnotherapy to be successful for alleviating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and it can produce positive results in over 80% of the people who use it.
Hypnotherapy first helps by relaxing the body. Relaxation improves blood flow to the gut - something that stress tends to inhibit - and so improves digestion and the movement of food through the bowel.
Visualisation techniques used during the therapy, sometimes termed as "gut related therapy" help to aid the relaxation and reduce the painful symptoms.
It is a uniquely comfortable form of treatment. It is relaxing, easy, enjoyable and completely without negative side-effects.
Don't just trust us, read what some of our recent customers had to say:-
"Dear Mr. Roberts,
You do not know me, but I recently purchased the IBS Rx CD from you and I thought you might like to know of the outcome.
I have suffered from IBS for 25 years on and off and have tried literally so many Rx's over the years, to no avail. I have had hypnosis several times, usually with good effect whilst undergoing the Rx with the therapist, but sadly not as much benefit from the tapes alone when using them by myself.
They have all in their own way, allowed me to experience some degree of self-hypnosis and relaxation, but I have to say, I have never come across one quite like yours!
It is wonderful. I really feel like I have been to those places and go so deep it is amazing. The way you use your voice is incredibly calming and I just love that feeling as if my body with all it's aches and pains does not belong to me during those times.
I cannot yet comment upon how it has affected my IBS, it is too soon yet to know and I also have Endometriosis which means that at some times there is not much I can do about the pain no matter what I do. But in a general sense, these problems have made me feel very stressed and panicky even when I do not have an attack, because I am always anticipating one.
But put it this way, I normally have to play a tape nearly every day to get an effect. In your case, however, the general effects are instantaneous and seem to last days, my sense of well being and calmness is great. It lasts me 2 weeks! Also, I used to consider it penance to have to lie still and listen to the other tapes, couldn't seem to settle. Whereas I find myself looking forward to yours as a treat.
Anyway, I'll sign off now. Just thought you might like to know the effectiveness of your therapies. I am a Registered Nurse myself, so I know how important it is to be aware of results.
Rita O'Neill, Bradford, UK
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
IBS-FREE IS MADY BY A REGISTERED DIETICIAN WHICH GUARANTEES CORRECT INFORMATION.
Take part in the new, revolutionary method to become IBS-free – without medicine. Use this app to follow the low FODMAP diet that helps 80 % of people with IBS. Reduce your symptoms and make your life easier. IBS-free is made by a registered dietician specialized in treatment of IBS using the low FODMAP diet.
IBS-free is the perfect guide for shopping helping you find the right products and reading the label. The lists will help you identifying the content of FODMAPs in different foods.
ABOUT THE APP
• Information about IBS – Diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
• Information about FODMAP – Elimination phase and reintroduction.
• Search among hundreds of ingredients and products marked red or green depending of their content of FODMAPs.
There is a lot of information about IBS and the low FODMAP diet on the internet. Sources are not always reliable and information can vary from different sites. IBS-free is made by a registered dietician who has helped thousands of patients with IBS using the low FODMAP diet. All facts are based on the latest analysis of foods regarding their content of FODMAPs. Lists and products are updated regularly.
The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 1000 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Over 3000 professional clinical immediate reference articles (in-app upgrade required)
* Over 1000 medicine leaflets (in-app upgrade required)
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area (currently only available in England)
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support