My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
Målet med den här appen är att på ett tydligt och enkelt sätt vara ett stöd i vardagen när du vill äta enligt FODMAPs-dieten. Att utesluta FODMAPs i kosten har visat sig hjälpa 75-80% hos personer med IBS.
Appen innehåller recept, livsmedelslistor och tips på produkter som finns i svenska butiker.
Vi kommer kontinuerligt uppdatera appen med mer recept, fler produkter och se till att livsmedelslistorna stämmer med den senaste forskningen om FODMAPs.
Har du förslag på förbättringar eller frågor om FODMAPs hör av dig.
Taggar: fodmaps, fodmap, fodmaps recept, ibs, ibsfri, diet, kost, glutenfri, glutenfritt
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
IBS-FREE IS MADY BY A REGISTERED DIETICIAN WHICH GUARANTEES CORRECT INFORMATION.
Take part in the new, revolutionary method to become IBS-free – without medicine. Use this app to follow the low FODMAP diet that helps 80 % of people with IBS. Reduce your symptoms and make your life easier. IBS-free is made by a registered dietician specialized in treatment of IBS using the low FODMAP diet.
IBS-free is the perfect guide for shopping helping you find the right products and reading the label. The lists will help you identifying the content of FODMAPs in different foods.
ABOUT THE APP
• Information about IBS – Diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
• Information about FODMAP – Elimination phase and reintroduction.
• Search among hundreds of ingredients and products marked red or green depending of their content of FODMAPs.
There is a lot of information about IBS and the low FODMAP diet on the internet. Sources are not always reliable and information can vary from different sites. IBS-free is made by a registered dietician who has helped thousands of patients with IBS using the low FODMAP diet. All facts are based on the latest analysis of foods regarding their content of FODMAPs. Lists and products are updated regularly.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
Introducing the revolutionary new "Pocket Hypnotherapy" range from TapMedia. We have worked with some of the world's leading professionals in the hypnotherapy, NLP and self development fields to deliver a portable and cutting-edge product to help you achieve your goals. Instant hypnotherapy. Anywhere you are.
Each track in this app is a combination of words spoken by certified hypnotherapist David Ridgeway D.Hypn., M.N.C.H. and soothing, uplifting "binaural" music.
- High quality recordings from a qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- "Binaural beat" technology to help you enter a deeper state of relaxation.
- Alternative "wake up" ending or "sleep" ending
- 50 Tips eBook
- 4 therapeutic videos
- Play alarm when therapy finishes (optional)
- Exit app when therapy finishes (optional)
Why pay for an expensive "hourly rate" hypnosis session when you can achieve the same life changing results over and over again in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the price.
(Thanks to the production team - Tommy, Tony, Mark, Lynne, Darren and David)
These algorithms have been carefully built from scratch for optimal display on phones and tablets while still accurately reflecting proper patient care procedures as defined by the AHA.
-Adult Cardiac Arrest
-Adult Cardiac Arrrest (Circular)
-Acute Coronary Syndromes
-Adult BLS Healthcare Provider
-Simplified Adult BLS
-Adult Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest
-Adult Suspected Stroke
-ALS Termination of Resuscitation Rule for Adult OHCA
-BLS Termination of Resuscitation Rule for Adult OHCA
-Maternal Cardiac Arrest
-Pediatric BLS Healthcare Providers
-Pediatric Cardiac Arrest
* The AHA is not affiliated in any way with Draken Design and has not endorsed this application.
Ta del av den revolutionerande metoden för att bli fri från IBS – utan mediciner. Minska dina symtom och få en lättare vardag. Appen IBSfri är framtagen av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson, grundare av www.ibsfri.com, och den enda dietisten i Sverige som är specialiserad på behandling av IBS med hjälp av FODMAPs-kost.
Perfekt att använda i matbutiken! IBSfri ger dig färdiga listor med produkter och ingredienser för att snabbt identifiera FODMAPs i livsmedel.
KORTFATTAT OM APPEN
Innehåll i appen:
• Information om IBS – diagnos, symtom.
• Information om FODMAPs – Elimineringsfas och återinförande.
• Sökfunktion med hundratals ingredienser markerade med rött eller grönt beroende på deras innehåll av FODMAPs.
• Register med FODMAPs-vänliga ersättningsprodukter inom flera olika livsmedelskategorier.
VARFÖR SKA DU VÄLJA IBSfri?
Det finns mycket information på nätet om IBS och FODMAPs. Källorna är oftast svåra att hitta varför tillförlitligheten blir låg. IBSfri drivs av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson med stor kunskap inom området. All fakta bygger på de senaste analyserna av livsmedel avseende innehållet av FODMAPs. Listor och produkter uppdateras kontinuerligt. OBS! Andra appar som inte är gjorda av leg. dietist kan innehålla felaktiga uppgifter vilket kan leda till att behandlingen inte ger korrekt resultat!
The goal with this app is to get you started with low FODMAP diet. Hopefully the app will be a good day to day tool so you can avoid foods that's high in FODMAP.
The FODMAP diet has been proven the best way to treat IBS, up to 75% of people suffering from IBS think that the diet has helped them with symptom relief.
Using the app you'll find easy instructions how to get started with the diet, what foods that's good for you or not and also you'll get low FODMAP recipes.
Tags: fodmap, fodmaps, diet, ibs, foods, ibs-d, low fodmap recipes, ibsfri, gluten free, glutenfree
Treatments for IBS vary include changes to diet, anti-spasmodic medications, muscle relaxants, and stress reduction.
Unfortunately, these treatment methods do not help every person with IBS.
So how can hypnotherapy help?
Over a decade of scientific research has shown hypnotherapy to be successful for alleviating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and it can produce positive results in over 80% of the people who use it.
Hypnotherapy first helps by relaxing the body. Relaxation improves blood flow to the gut - something that stress tends to inhibit - and so improves digestion and the movement of food through the bowel.
Visualisation techniques used during the therapy, sometimes termed as "gut related therapy" help to aid the relaxation and reduce the painful symptoms.
It is a uniquely comfortable form of treatment. It is relaxing, easy, enjoyable and completely without negative side-effects.
Don't just trust us, read what some of our recent customers had to say:-
"Dear Mr. Roberts,
You do not know me, but I recently purchased the IBS Rx CD from you and I thought you might like to know of the outcome.
I have suffered from IBS for 25 years on and off and have tried literally so many Rx's over the years, to no avail. I have had hypnosis several times, usually with good effect whilst undergoing the Rx with the therapist, but sadly not as much benefit from the tapes alone when using them by myself.
They have all in their own way, allowed me to experience some degree of self-hypnosis and relaxation, but I have to say, I have never come across one quite like yours!
It is wonderful. I really feel like I have been to those places and go so deep it is amazing. The way you use your voice is incredibly calming and I just love that feeling as if my body with all it's aches and pains does not belong to me during those times.
I cannot yet comment upon how it has affected my IBS, it is too soon yet to know and I also have Endometriosis which means that at some times there is not much I can do about the pain no matter what I do. But in a general sense, these problems have made me feel very stressed and panicky even when I do not have an attack, because I am always anticipating one.
But put it this way, I normally have to play a tape nearly every day to get an effect. In your case, however, the general effects are instantaneous and seem to last days, my sense of well being and calmness is great. It lasts me 2 weeks! Also, I used to consider it penance to have to lie still and listen to the other tapes, couldn't seem to settle. Whereas I find myself looking forward to yours as a treat.
Anyway, I'll sign off now. Just thought you might like to know the effectiveness of your therapies. I am a Registered Nurse myself, so I know how important it is to be aware of results.
Rita O'Neill, Bradford, UK
Filters instantly while you type!
Life is too short to waste time suffering because of your food... use this app to quickly determine whether a food is likely to cause you problems.
Just glance down to see one of three icons for "good", "bad", or "unsure" (meaning that different sources disagree about the effects of that particular food).
This free app contains a list that was created from several sources (listed in the About tab of the app) to create a master list of about 250 foods.
Disclaimer: this app is not made by a doctor and it does not attempt to diagnose or treat anything. It is simply a helpful tool to assist people trying to adhere to a low FODMAP diet.
Do You Want The Digestive System You Were Born With Back?
Heal Irritable Bowel Syndrome The Natural Way!
Stop Making Things Worse By Using Dangerous Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drugs?
Have you become paralyzed by the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Do you want to avoid taking the pain relievers, anti-spasmodics and anti-depressants prescribed for IBS because you do not like the unpleasant side effects such as weight gain, mood swings, dental decay and more?
Then you need to read-
Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Deal with your symptoms by making just a few simple changes to your diet and lifestyle!
Stop Avoiding Life Because of IBS... Feel Better Within Days!
Dear Fellow IBS Sufferer --
I know what you are going through - I too suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you have surfed the web and landed on this page chances are you are feeling pretty toxic. You are probably not feeling well at all because you have no regularity.
Everything from your ability to exercise to the look of your skin to your mood can be affected by the constipation and other problems associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
You look lousy and you feel lousy! That is because if you are a victim of IBS your body has problems ejecting waste from your body properly. You no longer feel in sync with Mother Nature. You get sicker quicker because your immunes system is lowered due to the stress your body is experiencing on a daily basis!
Having IBS can be pretty painful. You never know what to expect from one day to the next! You are either running to the toilet with a serious case of the runs or so constipated that you can bearly move.
I know when I had chronic bouts of IBS that I could barely deal with daily life. I did not want to go out to eat with friends. I wanted to be near my hot water bottle in case I got cramps. I was also never ever certain if food with agree with me. Lots of times I avoided eating in restaurants. I never accepted invitations for dinner at friend's houses!
The worst part was that I never wanted to have sex anymore. I was afraid of accidentally expelling gas or cramping during the act. How romantic!
I always felt bloated. I just did not feel sexy!
Before I knew it I got really depressed. A doctor prescribed Paxil for me and although I felt a bit cheerier I also gained twenty pounds (a common side effect of being prescribed antidepressants.) Now I was fat with no libido and I was still plagued with some IBS symptoms.
I got so "sick of being sick" one day that I went out in search of a way to manage my symptoms without taking pain relievers that knocked me out and "happy drugs" with long term side effects that are unknown because they have not been around long enough.
I found the answers and they are detailed in every day language in my new eBook!
Is It IBS Or Just Constipation?
Appointment, Patient clinic record and medical consult. ideal for Medical or Doctor of Medicine in the Specialty: Surgery, Dentistry, Geriatrics, Neurology, Nutrition, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry and others.
This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients
More from developer
Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 900 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support