The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
Features of the app:
o Introductory questions to help you identify with the mind-body link in IBS.
o Animated NLP techniques to help you manage the stress of IBS and assist with pain relief.
o Techniques harnessing the power of your visual and auditory senses, designed to empower you with positive thought patterns.
This app was developed with NLP Therapy Edinburgh, who provide specialist one-to-one consultations to IBS sufferers using NLP and hypnotherapy. Valerie is a Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®. In addition to being a member of the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (Richard Bandler), NLP therapy Edinburgh is a qualified member of INLPTA and ANLP.
For more information and support contact http://nlptherapyedinburgh.co.uk
This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from intestinal obstruction
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of intestinal obstruction and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for intestinal obstruction
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from intestinal obstruction in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains intestinal obstruction diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
1-To register a new patient, Short Click (new patient)to open page for registering new patient ,where you enter name of the ward,
the patient's name, and his diagnosis
2- To Add treatment ,Short Click(drug list) to show drug list
where you check all needed drugs and Short Click
(save checked drugs)
3-Short Click (save patient's data )to save the patient'data
4-If You want to add more drugs to drug list, simply enter
the drug name and its dose in the textbox
then Short Click( add to dug list)
5-To Remove one or more drugs from(Drug List),check them, then Short Click
(Delete checked Drugs)
6-To View all stored patients's records,Short Click( all Patients list
to open page for wards list
7-Short Click any ward name to see names of all patients in this ward
8-Short Click any patient's name to see his diagnosis and treatment
9-Short Click then Long Click any patient name to show menu giving
the following options
A-To go to check on the patient Bills,where you can get his due (unpaid) Fees,add new Fees,add any paid Fees during that visit,and update
remaining unpaid Fees,then save it for future Follow up
B-To move the patient's record to (archive) ,for future reuse
C-Move the patient and his record to another ward
D-Delete the patient's record permanently.
E-Edit the patient's data and re-save it after that.
10-Long Click any ward name,to get option for deleting this ward with all
its content of records"
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.patientmanager.nl/pmdemo/ ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to email@example.com
join -> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114644454303793952005
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
The program allows to take into account the main indicators in medical practice: the patient's age, sex, duration of hospitalization, diagnosis, medication, surgery, laboratory data, and others. It is possible to attach a photo. Each of the records you can send an e-mail or transfer to other programs.
You will always have before your eyes a handy list of your patients!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Android- ListOfPatients " mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
Ta del av den revolutionerande metoden för att bli fri från IBS – utan mediciner. Minska dina symtom och få en lättare vardag. Appen IBSfri är framtagen av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson, grundare av www.ibsfri.com, och den enda dietisten i Sverige som är specialiserad på behandling av IBS med hjälp av FODMAPs-kost.
Perfekt att använda i matbutiken! IBSfri ger dig färdiga listor med produkter och ingredienser för att snabbt identifiera FODMAPs i livsmedel.
KORTFATTAT OM APPEN
Innehåll i appen:
• Information om IBS – diagnos, symtom.
• Information om FODMAPs – Elimineringsfas och återinförande.
• Sökfunktion med hundratals ingredienser markerade med rött eller grönt beroende på deras innehåll av FODMAPs.
• Register med FODMAPs-vänliga ersättningsprodukter inom flera olika livsmedelskategorier.
VARFÖR SKA DU VÄLJA IBSfri?
Det finns mycket information på nätet om IBS och FODMAPs. Källorna är oftast svåra att hitta varför tillförlitligheten blir låg. IBSfri drivs av Leg. Dietist Sofia Antonsson med stor kunskap inom området. All fakta bygger på de senaste analyserna av livsmedel avseende innehållet av FODMAPs. Listor och produkter uppdateras kontinuerligt. OBS! Andra appar som inte är gjorda av leg. dietist kan innehålla felaktiga uppgifter vilket kan leda till att behandlingen inte ger korrekt resultat!
Filters instantly while you type!
Life is too short to waste time suffering because of your food... use this app to quickly determine whether a food is likely to cause you problems.
Just glance down to see one of three icons for "good", "bad", or "unsure" (meaning that different sources disagree about the effects of that particular food).
This free app contains a list that was created from several sources (listed in the About tab of the app) to create a master list of about 250 foods.
Disclaimer: this app is not made by a doctor and it does not attempt to diagnose or treat anything. It is simply a helpful tool to assist people trying to adhere to a low FODMAP diet.
Editor: Mark Pimentel, MD, FRCPC, Director, GI Motility Program, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Just imagine how easy it would be to stay on this diet if you have access to recipes for foods like:
***Old Fashion Meatloaf***
*** Baked Spaghetti Squash ***
*** Quinoa Sushi***
*** Chocolate French Toast***
***Penne With Chicken***
*** Seafood Chowder ***
*** Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream ***
There are over 200 recipes designed to take all the guess work out of staying on this diet. Whether you are staying on this diet one day or making this a permanent lifestyle, it takes a lot more than just willpower. You need a game plan. This app will do it.
Have all of the key HGC Diet information right at your finger tips
Easily plan your phases through the HGC Diet and see what is coming up
Solve situations that arise while on the diet
Makes the diet fun and easy instead of complicated
Distinguishes the concepts of the original HGC Diet from those created by others
What to buy before you start
What to eat for lunch at work
What to do if you stall
The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 1000 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Over 3000 professional clinical immediate reference articles (in-app upgrade required)
* Over 1000 medicine leaflets (in-app upgrade required)
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area (currently only available in England)
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support