Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
Next time you think "I should not forget to do [task] when I am at [location] between [date/time] & [date/time]", simply pull your phone out and set a location based reminder.
This APP will help you remind things based on location and time (optional). Be
it reminding you to withdraw money out of your ATM next Sunday when you are close to your ATM or pickup
the dry cleaning that you forgot the last few times you drove by. This APP will
help will remind you when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Optionally you can configure the reminder to be active only within a specific time window.
APP can use both GPS and WiFi to assess current location. However it is recommended that GPS be turned ON for more accurate results.
You need to turn on either one of them for receiving notifications when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Chances are that you have! In our busy lives, we tend to forget these mundane tasks. Normal time-based task reminders don't help. Say you want to buy milk on the way back home from work. You set a reminder for 5 PM and it reminds you exactly at 5 PM. But chances are you might still be at work or you might have already reached home. Wouldn't it be great if something can remind you to pick up milk when you are near a store? Localert does just that!
How it works -
You just have to set a task and set a location with it. The app does the rest! It intelligently monitors your location and your pending tasks and alerts you when you are near a task!
Localert is not just magical, it is also feature packed! Here are the list of features :
GPS not needed -
The best part is that the app does not need you to turn on your GPS and thus saves a lot on battery. It can monitor your location using cell tower signals with a good amount of accuracy. Of course, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy.
Predefined Tasks -
There are 20 predefined tasks in the app. So if you want to say, buy groceries, you don't have to type in 'Buy groceries', but just click the 'Buy groceries button'. The app enters the necessary text for you. You can also create your own custom task if it does not fit into any of the 20 categories. You can also enter additional notes with each task.
Set a location to the exact point you want -
Enter an address on the map and it takes you that location. From there, press and hold on the map pin and drag it wherever you want. So you can set the pin exactly in front of a store or at the intersection of 2 streets. You can also choose your current location to set an alert for a future date.
See how far each task is -
In the list of tasks, see how far each task is from your current location.
See all tasks on the map -
View all tasks on the map along with your current location so you get a very good idea of how far each task is from you. You can click on each task to see more details.
The app speaks out what you need to do -
Say you enter some notes in the Buy Groceries task as 'Get milk and bread'. When you receive an alert and you click on the center button, it speaks out 'Buy Groceries. Get milk and bread'. This is helpful when you are driving and cannot read the screen.
The free version gives you an alert when you are within 500 meters of the task.
Full Version Features:
Two level of alerts -
Receive the 1st alert when you are considerably near to the task. It can be set to a radius of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 km. On receiving the 1st alert, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy when you receive the second alert. You can also get turn-by-turn directions to the task from here.
Receive the 2nd alert when you are very near to the task. This radius can be set to 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500m.
Snooze a task -
When you receive an alert, you can snooze the alert for a time of your choice. You will get an alert again after the specified snooze time if you are near the location.
Get an alert only when you want to -
Say you want to pick up your laundry and you know it is open only from 9AM to 9PM. You obviously don't want to get an alert when you are near the laundry at midnight! So you can set the times between which you want to get an alert. You can also set a start and end date for the alert.
So what are you waiting for? Get Localert and start doing tasks more efficiently like never before. Save your time, fuel and more importantly save yourself from the frustration of forgetting to do something while you were very close to a location!
Keywords: Location Alert, Location Reminder, Task Reminder, Location Tracker, To-do List, Place, Locale, Alarm.
For instance, you don’t know when exactly you will leave work this evening, but whenever you do, and are crossing the grocery store on your way home, you want to be reminded to pick up milk. Location Alert to the rescue!
- Don't know what time you'll be crossing the science department, but need to remember to drop off that assignment whenever you do?
- Don't know what time you'll reach office but must remember to hand in that check to accounting?
- Need a reminder to pick up the DVD you left at Sam's house whenever you're in the vicinity next time?
- Want a reminder to pick up medicines when crossing the chemist today?
Maximize your day's efficiency by completing tasks in a timely manner and with the least amount of traveling.
Unlike any other location alarm applications, Location Alert uses the smartest algorithms to ensure the most efficient use of your device's battery while providing maximum accuracy. Any application that is in constant contact with GPS satellites (such as Maps or Navigation software) will drain your battery rapidly. Location Alert, however, allows one to use its capabilities as much as desired while barely affecting the device's battery power at all. Rather than contacting satellites every second, the application uses genius mathematical formulae (distance, speed, time) and historical data to gauge your location along with GPS, hence only using GPS when in close proximity to provide you the accuracy that is essential. The technology is undoubtedly the best in class.
Location Alert boasts some really cool additional features and the best part is that it's absolutely free with no limit on functionality. The Geo-Snooze feature allows you to snooze a Location Alarm (Geo-Alarm) until the radius, previously set to trigger an alarm, is exited and re-entered.
A Deadline Alarm feature is another one sure to boost efficiency. In the event that you set a location alarm and fear you may not cross the set location within the next few days but must complete the task by the following Friday by 6:15pm under any circumstances, you can set a deadline alarm for this time. Thereafter, if you do not cross the set location by that time, an alarm reminding you to perform this task will trigger either way!
Often one crosses certain geographic locations, streets, areas, etc., on a daily basis. However, even though one of these streets may be a regular on your location reminder list, you may only need to be reminded to do something here on certain days of the week. For example, you may cross the dry-cleaner's every single day, however, you would only like to be alerted to pick-up or drop-off items on Tuesday's and Friday's. Location Alert has you covered!
So say goodbye to your traditional organizer and start enjoying the power of a smarter technology that gets things done - on the go!
Keywords: Location Alert, location alarm, location reminder, location-based alert, geographic alert, geographic alarm, geographic reminder, geo-alert, geo-alarm, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, gps-alert, gps-alarm, gps-reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder, area-based alert, absent-minded, forgetful, remind me, remind me when i get there, approaching alarm, reaching alarm.
You remembered it just now that you're back home, and now you must go out again?
All this can be avoided! This is the app for you!
With GeoTask you can store your tasks and associate them to one place,
and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there!
Record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer: after you have turn on the GeoTask notification service you don't have to do nothing!
GeoTask will alert you when you will be near one of your specified place!
★ Community's reviews ★
"...the interface has been studyed very well..."[TuttoAndroid] (http://goo.gl/vSj6A) (in Italian)
"...GeoTask can be extremely useful in so many different scenarios and occasions..." [XDA-Developers] (http://goo.gl/iwoSk)
★ User's reviews ★
"Very nice.i found what i am looking for.its super great application" (Asif Khan)
"Great app works well very accurate" (Roger Hicks)
"Great app, simply and usefull" (Alessio Silvetti)
• possibility to record most used place, so you don't have to search them everytime on map;
• search a place by its address;
• GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator);
• tasks's icon which represents it's expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
• Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities;
• Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use;
• Custom alert ringtone;
• Expandable notification (Android 4.1+)
• 4x3 interactive widget showing recorded activities;
• 4x2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
Want more features, want to remove ads? Install GeoTask Pro!
At a really small price, GeoTask Pro unlocks the folowing features:
• possibility to specify the start and/or the end hour of a task, in order to get notified in a precise time range
• possibility to specify the days of the week in which the task is active
• synching with Google Calendar(Android 4+)
• Text-To-Speech feature (Android 4+)
• no Ads!
Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German languages!
Contact us and stay up to date on new developments by visiting our Facebook or Google+ pages!
WARNING: On some devices do not function the "search by address", we are providing a fix, but it looks like a bug in the latest version of Google Android. Please do not leave low ratings for this reason. We hope that it will be solved as soon as possible. Try rebooting your device, in some cases, this simple action solves the problem!
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
Application does not require any system permissions, does not show any commercial banners, neither needs any network connection.
From the developers of LocPro.
CNN : "... It can even remind you to pick up milk when you walk past the supermarket"
• Have you ever forgotten to buy groceries while you were very near to the grocery store?
• OR to pick up some medicines even though you were just a few meters away from the chemist?
• OR to pick up a cake on your loved one's birthday while going back home from work?
Chances are that you have.
Locainder (Location Reminder) is the perfect App to remind you that you have reached location by setting an alarm. The App is a completely free, full-featured alarm that notifies when you arrive in the vicinity of a location. You can configure the radius of the location from which the alarm will be activated. You simply tap the location on the map and configure the radius of the distance from the location you want covered.
How it works -
You just have to set a task and set a location with it. The app does the rest! It intelligently monitors your location and your pending tasks, and alerts you when you are near a task!
The App has a very easy to use and intuitive interface with the following essential features:
• Flexible address search;
• Configure and manage the location radius.
• Configurable options for setting alarm tone and vibration
• View and maintain all your location reminders.
• Minimal battery usage. Doesn’t require your GPS to be constantly in active conditions !!!.
• And many more…
The App will be continuously improved. Leave comments and all useful feedback will be incorporated into future versions of the App.
Enjoy Locainder and let “leave a comment on store” be on your reminders list!
NOTE : The app must NOT be installed on the SD.
It unlocks the widget
Adds weekday selection
Adds Email Reminders
Thanks for your support
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I will get it fixed.
Use Pushpin Reminders to remember important tasks and events, or just take some quick notes to look over later. Don’t forget to pick up your friend from the airport, and definitely don’t forget their birthday present! Don’t forget to buy some bread, don’t forget to do your assignment, and don’t forget to watch Family Guy. Hear about a book that might be interesting, quickly note it down for later. Doctor’s appointment? Won’t start on time anyway, but set a reminder just in case.
- Pushpin Reminders do not disappear when you clear your notifications
- You can add details or notes to your reminders, anything from a phone number to an entire shopping list
- Don’t be bored by a single notification icon, you can choose from a variety of standard icons to display with your reminder
- You can immediately display a reminder in your status bar, or set the date and time to create an alarm for a future reminder
- You can archive reminders to re-use them later, or if you simply do not want some reminders in your status bar
MORE features are coming!
Please send all requests and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prevent phone from sleeping: This permission is used to wake the phone and keep the screen on for a few seconds when a reminder is displayed.
Control vibrator: This permission is used to allow the phone to vibrate when a reminder is displayed. For each reminder, you can choose whether or not you would like the phone to vibrate (as well as play a notification sound).
Automatically start at boot: This permission is used to display reminders that were still active or have been missed while the phone was off.
Do you also often think that you wanted to do something just in time you're not where you want to do it?
Would not be nice if your phone notify you, that you wanted to buy something just when walking around the store?
And that's exacly the solution we have for you. We know the secrets of the most effective people.
On Place Reminder is location based notifier (GPS reminder), which will always reminds you everything that you want at the right time and the right place.
With feature of route planning, you can let the application find the shortest way for catching all your points of interest.
This application should be used as a location reminder, GPS alarm or route planner!
• Location based notifications
• Individual radius setting
• Finding the shortest way for selected tasks
• No ads
You will never worry about things, Location Event Reminder thinks for you!
Imagine you have to remember to buy something when you’re near the market, or you want to set silent mode when you’re at office or even send a sms to your family when you are at work: it’s easy, automatic and reliable thanks to a very powerful geolocalization technology, developed to improve your time and resources.
You can set specific time range, or simply decide it doesn’t matter “where” but only “when”.
Multiple settings are available for recursion behavior, that let’s give you the possibility to decide option to repeat specific action, or even you will free to choose the radius of the action area and if you want to be advised when you leave the geographic area.
You’re battery is save, thanks to combined use of position and movement sensor that makes your smartphone consumes the lowest power as possibile.
Location Event Reminder is the solution of all your memory related problem, so download it now!
Geolocalization engine uses cellular tower and wifi cells to calculate your precise position. GPS is not necessary for most cases, but it’s indicated only when you pass through isolated area away from cities.
Keywords: location, alert, event, reminder, gps, localization, calendar, position, task, location based, wifi, organizer, action, task reminder, to do, list
There are no complicated options to set up. Even better: there are no options to choose from, all you need is at your fingertip!
Besides, Reminders allows you to fully and bidirectionally synchronise with Google Task. You can have both a backup of your tasks in the cloud and an easy way to manage them when you cannot access your Android device!
However Reminders doesn't force you to synchronise with Google if you don't want. There's a switch you can use to enable or disable the online synchronisation - and it's off by default.
Reminders allows you to manage all your Google accounts and it works even if you choose to be offline.
Reminders relies heavily on gestures:
* swipe a task to the left or to the right to delete it
* reorder tasks by drag and drop (only when "Sort by due date" checkbox is not checked)
* long press on the name of a task list to rename or delete it
- manages multiple Google accounts
- manages multiple lists of tasks
- bidirectionally synchronises with Google Tasks (optional)
- works both offline (default) and online
- tasks can have priorities
- you can search for tasks and create, if you want, a new list from the search results
- allows you to sort out tasks manually
- allows you to set reminders (even recurring ones)
- you can import text via standard Android sharing
- recognises URLs, phone numbers, email addresses and street addresses inside task and launch your default app when you tap on one of them
- allows you to quick insert a new task with only the title (typing it on the keyboard or though voice command) or with full details (only through keyboard)
- last, but not least, Reminders has NO ADS!
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
With manaTEAMS, mange your grades and assignments easily.
The AISD successor to QuickHAC, manaTEAMS brings:
• Quick grade checking
• Notifications when your grade changes
• A GPA calculator
• Graphs of your progress over time
• Offline grade viewing
• ManaTEAMS is completely free, without ads or in app purchases.
• The project is open source. Check out the source code at https://github.com/project-manatee
• All scraping is done on the client side.
• As a result, it's impossible for us to view your grades even if we wanted to.
Created by Neil Patil and Ehsan Asdar, students at LASA High School.
Feedback or questions? Want to see if your district can be added? Send an email to email@example.com.
To use manaTEAMS the user must have a valid my.austinisd.org account as well as be registered with the AISD TEAMS service. If you don't have an account, or forgot your login info, talk to whoever runs the system at your school.
ManaTEAMS and its developers are not affiliated with Austin Independent School District or Stoneware. Source code is released under the GPL v3 license.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USING THIS SOFTWARE.
Icon credit: Parts of icon made by Freepik from flaticon.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Parts of the codebase comes from the QuickHAC project, specifically the qhac-common library. License follows:
Copyright (c) 2013, Xuming Zeng. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of QuickHAC nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Set reminders for when you enter or exit a geographic location. Create a reminder in a couple taps using a functional, beautiful interface.
Set reminders for a type of place instead of just an address. Intuitively view your reminders on a map. Swipe to set a reminder as completed.
Geobells uses advanced location logic, taking into account what activity you’re doing (driving, biking, or walking) and adjusting reminders accordingly to save battery.
Enable voice reminders and be read the details, or switch on popup notifications to receive a clear visual heads-up. Go beyond the simple text notification.
Remind yourself to take out the trash when you leave your house. Bring up your shopping list at the grocery store. Or automatically silence your phone at the theater.
Configure your reminder with features and options no other apps offer.
• Distance to be reminded
• Days to be reminded on
• Repeating reminders
• Toggling airplane mode or silencing phone upon reminder
• Reminder descriptions
• Popup and voice reminders
• Tweaking the location polling interval
• Internet - loading maps and place data
• Coarse and fine location - location reminders
• Access network state - toggling airplane mode upon reminder option
• Write external storage - caching of map data
• Receive boot completed - add location reminders when device boots
• Activity recognition - get the current activity to save battery
• Write settings - toggle airplane mode/silence phone upon reminder option
• Google services - connecting to Google Play
• Vibrate - notifications
• Change Wi-Fi state - toggle Wi-Fi option
• Billing - for possible future feature upgrades
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or feedback.
For students of Austin ISD (AISD) and Round Rock ISD (RRISD) only! (If you're in another district, see below.)
With QuickHAC, quickly and easily view your grades with a mobile app tailored to be simple, fast, and beautiful.
• View your year at a glance or see all of your assignments
• Sign in only once, quickly see your grades every time
• Notifications when your grade changes
• Keep track of multiple accounts
• Offline grade viewing
• Free! No ads. Ever.
Created by Neil Patil, in association with Yash Aggarwal, Max Ciotti, Tristan Seifert, and Xuming Zeng.
QuickHAC (pronounced "quick hack", qHAC for short) is free and open-source! Check out our source code at https://github.com/quickhac.
Feedback or questions? Want your district added? Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
QuickHAC for Android will be updated soon to add more features found in the Chrome version of QuickHAC.
To use QuickHAC the user must have a valid GradeSpeed account. If you don't have a GradeSpeed account, or forgot your login info, talk to whoever runs GradeSpeed at your school.