Please note: As of January 2015, Geobells is no longer being actively supported. Because of changes to Google APIs, some features may not function with complete accuracy.
Location based reminders, improved. Get contextually reminded to do the things that are important to you.
Set reminders for when you enter or exit a geographic location. Create a reminder in a couple taps using a functional, beautiful interface.
Set reminders for a type of place instead of just an address. Intuitively view your reminders on a map. Swipe to set a reminder as completed.
Geobells uses advanced location logic, taking into account what activity you’re doing (driving, biking, or walking) and adjusting reminders accordingly to save battery.
Enable voice reminders and be read the details, or switch on popup notifications to receive a clear visual heads-up. Go beyond the simple text notification.
Remind yourself to take out the trash when you leave your house. Bring up your shopping list at the grocery store. Or automatically silence your phone at the theater.
Configure your reminder with features and options no other apps offer.
• Distance to be reminded
• Days to be reminded on
• Repeating reminders
• Toggling airplane mode or silencing phone upon reminder
• Reminder descriptions
• Popup and voice reminders
• Tweaking the location polling interval
This is the free version of Geobells. All features are available with the exception of popup reminders and a 3 concurrent reminder limitation.
• Internet - loading maps and place data
• Coarse and fine location - location reminders
• Access network state - toggling airplane mode upon reminder option
• Write external storage - caching of map data
• Receive boot completed - add location reminders when device boots
• Activity recognition - get the current activity to save battery
• Write settings - toggle airplane mode/silence phone upon reminder option
• Google services - connecting to Google Play
• Vibrate - notifications
• Change Wi-Fi state - toggle Wi-Fi option
• Billing - for possible future feature upgrades
Contact email@example.com for questions or feedback.