Ever been somewhere only to learn later that a friend or colleague was nearby? Maybe in an airport, or at a sporting event, or on a business trip? And those are just the situations you happen to find out about, but it has probably happened much more often than you ever knew.
In Range Contacts is designed to let you know when such situations exist so you can seize the opportunities!
Just as important, your location info is PRIVATE and is not shared when learning a friend or colleague is nearby. Try us out – the FIRST YEAR IS FREE, so invite and connect in the app with family, friends, and colleagues and watch it work!
We maintain only 1 location data point for our app to function - that's it. In no way do we share even that data point with anyone. In other words, we are NOT tracking or divulging your personal movements like other location apps do! We just want to help you connect with your friends & colleagues in a private, unobtrusive manner.
TWO EASY STEPS FOR USING IN RANGE CONTACTS:
1. Invite your contacts to connect in the app, and
2. Use the slide bar endpoints to easily set notification ranges for each connection.
You will receive private push notifications when those contacts enter the range you set
… it’s that simple, and it’s FREE!
The one year is FREE so you can invite others to connect and be amazed at how easy to use, private, and cool this app really is. After a year, it’s only $2.99 USD/yr to keep range settings unchanged.
PARENTS - use the app to learn your children arrived at a destination without drama and pestering! If you have TEENS, you know what we mean! Get simple notifications they're in the range you expected.
One touch off and on for sending and or receiving notifications with any connection. There are also global on/off settings. YOU choose whether to allow your location info to be used for notifications.
The app won’t drain your battery due to its innovative functionality.
The app imports your phone’s contacts so you can INVITE who YOU wish to connect with.
Use the app by scrolling thru your contacts in the app and inviting those to connect who you’d like to be notified about when they are nearby. Customize distance ranges for notifications.
• Push notifications are received when your connections are within range and both of you allow them to happen.
• Ranges can be set in miles or kilometers (km) between 0 and 100 miles (160 km). The default setting during the 1 year FREE trial period is 0 - 15 miles (25 kms).
• Turn off sending or receiving notifications when you don’t wish for a person to know you are in their range, or vice versa. Can also be done globally for all connections.
• User-friendly and intuitive range-setting slide bar feature for individual contact and global customization.
• After a 1 year FREE trial subscription, a $2.99 annual in-app purchase lets you continue to maintain the lower end of all contact ranges below 30 miles (or 50 kilometers).
• Easy to access and straightforward invitation status and notification screens.
• Single tap Location On/Off within the app.
• First-time user screen gives icon explanations, but can also be viewed in Settings -> User Features.
• For In Range Contacts to function properly, the location sending feature must be “on” (see teardrop icon in the upper right corner of screen).
• Some versions may encounter SSL error messages when attempting to connect with In Range Contacts servers thru WiFi systems that lack adequate security protocols.
Questions or Concerns? Please feel free to contact us at Support@InRangeContacts.com, or through the "Contact Us" on our website at www.InRangeContacts.com