How many times have you traveled somewhere only to learn later that a friend or colleague was not far away? Like in an airport or sporting event? And those are just the situations you happen to find out about, but it has probably happened much more often than you ever knew.
In Range Contacts is designed to help let you know when these situations exist. BETTER YET, you don’t have to give away your exact whereabouts to find out when a friend is nearby. And we DO NOT SELL LOCATION DATA about your personal movements like other location apps may be doing!
The app can even help PARENTS learn their children arrived at a destination without drama and pestering! If you have TEENS, you know what we mean!
One touch off and on for sending and or receiving notifications with any connection. There are also global on/off settings. YOU choose whether to allow your location info to be used for notifications.
The app won’t drain your battery due to its innovative functionality.
The app lists your phone contacts so you can INVITE who YOU wish to connect with.
Use the app by scrolling thru your contacts in the app and inviting those to connect who you’d like to be notified about when they are nearby. Customize distance ranges for notifications.
• Push notifications are received when connections are within range and allow them.
• Ranges can be set in miles or kilometers (km) between 0 and 100 miles (160 km). The default setting is 30-45 miles.
• A $2.99 annual in-app purchase lets you customize the lower end of all contact ranges below 30 miles (or 50 kilometers).
• Turn off sending or receiving notifications when you don’t wish for a person to know you are in their range, or vice versa. Can also be done globally for all connections.
• User-friendly and intuitive range-setting slide bar feature for individual contact and global customization.
• Easy to access and straightforward invitation status and notification screens.
• Single tap Location On/Off within the app.
• First-time user screen gives icon explanations, but can also be viewed in Settings -> User Features.
• For In Range Contacts to function properly, the location sending feature must be “on” (see teardrop icon in the upper right side of screen).
• Some versions may encounter SSL error messages when attempting to connect with In Range Contacts servers thru WiFi systems that lack adequate security protocols.
Questions or Concerns? Please feel free to contact us at Support@InRangeContacts.com, or through the "Contact Us" on our website at www.InRangeContacts.com