This application requires a rooted phone! Without root access, it can't do anything.
Android provides several options for developers to save application data. The most frequent solution is the Shared Preferences framework. It's a simple way to store private primitive data in key-value pairs. Unfortunately, this method is not very secure... It consists in a simple XML file stored in the private folder, specific to the app. But in the case of a rooted device, theses files can be read, edited and even deleted.
Preferences Manager allows you to edit these preferences in a simple and easy way. You can for instance increase your highscores, modify your progression, or just debug your application preferences.
Disclaimer : I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this application. Do only use it if you really know what you are doing. I don't assume any liability if you brick your device or any application. If an application does not work properly anymore, you can clear its data from the Settings app. You may not use the application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose!
☆ Tablet Market ☆ Quickly discover the best Android Tablet apps and games ☆
+ Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
+ Regularly updated with the latest Tablet apps... We search the Play Store so you don't have to!
+ Please email us with any Tablet app suggestions or if you have a problem.
Find us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/tabletapps & Twitter: https://twitter.com/tablet_market
This application will only work on HTC CDMA devices like the Hero, EVO and Incredible.
MSL may be called the SPC (Service Programming Code).
* Requires network access for AdMob ads.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
Therefore, we started R&D for new IDeviceDisk to make better use of smart devices.
Just simply download anything you want from the internet- movies, music, photos, documents... you name it.
With the free application provided at IDeviceDisk you can access your data wirelessly from your smart device without any hassle. You can stream files seamlessly as if IDD was part of your device from the beginning!
* Support App installation, uninstall, backup, sharing and setting up the shortcut,
* Support silent installation and uninstall after ROOT permission conferred, and uninstall system App
* Support all kinds of models from Android1.5 to Android4.4 system
* Support Android device screens of various resolution
* Support multiple-languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic.
* Support dual SD card models
* Installation: The App files on the storage card can be scanned automatically. The third-party App used for installation can be easily going with installation or batch installation.
* Silent installation: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the installation automatically.
* Uninstall: Program installed in the phones can be scanned automatically. Uninstall or batch uninstall can be expected to be completed in a button.
* Silent uninstall: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the uninstall automatically.
* Start: For the programs installed or the App built-in, it can be launched in a button.
* Backup: Support installation package backup of App programs. App programs package installed can be backup in the storage card. The default location is / sdcard / apkshare / backup. Backup location can be modified by setting. Documents backup can be sent to your friends through various ways or other devices for installation.
*Documents share: You can send the App to your friends by e-mail, Bluetooth, etc. Sending email through GMAIL, the maximum attachment can be 25M. It is therefore suggested that you had better use it in a good network environment.
*Documents connection: The App link on GooglePlay can be shared in various ways, convenient for good friends to view the App information. It supports batch operations.
*A shortcut creation: Support establishing an App quick entrance on the desktop in launcher .
*Details: Opening the detailed interface of App management is convenient for the cleanup of the App cache and movement of the App location.
*Electronics market search: Jumping to the App details in the electronic market directly is convenient for you to get the best and latest App.
*Status bar staying: Supporting the App staying in the status bar can be convenient to start the App directly.
*Information copy to the clipboard: Copy the information to the clipboard is convenient to apply in a variety of places.
* Sort: A sorting function is added, executing the sequence according to the rank, the package name, the size and the location.
We need your support:
* Give us the score and your feedback, tell us whether you like or dislike it, and tell us why?
* Give us the better advice and tell us what kind of functions you need.
* Help us translate our software, so that we can support more languages (such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.). In "Settings" - "Translation and Acknowledgments" function, through which you can present to me your translation
Welcome to contact us directly at any time.
* ROOT required *
* busybox required *
Debug your SQLite Databases.
Debug your Shared Preferences.
Try to hack your own app via changing settings.
Browse all your installed apps, see every setting-file, the app uses.
Browse, inspect and debug SQLite databases and shared preferences files.
Kill the app, quick uninstall the app, or even quick clear the files.
Start viewing the content of the file / database simply by clicking the button with the given filename.
Easily change the values of the shared prefs.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Delete a preference entry, simply by using the "swipe to dismiss" pattern.
Or delete the whole shared prefs file.
Raw query the SQLite databases (eg SQL statement over several tables)
Long click the table / index / trigger / view to see the create statement
Edit / Delete / Copy a row simply by selecting the desired row and use the actionbar options (menu options)
- supports multiple delete rows (by long click)
Add a new row from scratch.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Select columns you want to see.
Create a custom order.
check license via Google Licensing:
Differences Pro - Lite:
- Kill app
- Clear data
- Quick uninstall
- Delete shared preferences file
- Save changes to shared preferences
- Delete SQLite database file
- Raw query databases
- Show SQL create statement of the table / index / trigger / view
- Edit / add / copy / delete a table row
if you like it , you can buy me
a beer. THANKS!
Browse your 4Shared.com files or search other's in your Android phone.
Goodev 4Shared Pro(No ad version)
PLEASE NOTE: this version just remove the ad,no new features!!!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
Access your http://reseller.SwiftUnlocks.com account directly from your phone.
SwiftUnlocks Reseller - is dedicated to mobile business professionals. If you have just one phone to unlock, please visit our retail site http://www.SwiftUnlocks.com
* Great for Cell Phone Stores, Dealers, Ebayers, Phone Wholesalers & more.
* Very competitive with all latest solutions in market.
* Fastest codes in the business
* 7 Years in Business.
* Add new orders; view history
* View pending and completed orders
Please realize that this does not work on all devices (most HTC) before leaving negative feedback. Thank you. I am currently collecting data on which devices it will and will not work oh, and manually excluding devices which will not work on so it does not show up in their android market.
It will work on most Android Phones (all those which store the code as property ril.MSL). A rooted device is not required.
The MSL code is needed for access to various hidden system configuration menus (e.g. the one accessed via dialing ##33284# on a Samsung Transform Ultra). Get My MSL will give you your MSL code without the need to use adb shell or have a terminal app installed.
This version requires INTERNET permissions because it allows the user to decide if they would like to send a feedback report after attempting to get the MSL (such things as make and model of phone, OS version, etc. Not your MSL or any other personal information!).
This way I can find out what devices can and can't be supported and exclude this app from showing in the market for those devices (HTC + many others). I will make the dataset public.
List Permissions is free and ad-free, and will remain so.
Please assist us in gathering data by sending a Feedback Report.
This is to help gather information on all the various Android Devices in the wild, and the data and statistics will be made available for free on our website."
The app will only send the feedback report if the user initiates it, and the full report is viewable before being sent. The report does not contain any sort of personal information.
Thank you for your interest in this app.
This app is and will continue to absolutely free as in beer, and no advertisements!
Remount Widget is a homescreen widget that shows you the current status of the / (Root filesystem) and /system mount-points. It will let you know whether they are read-only or read/write. This functionality does not require root.
By clicking the widget you are brought to a preferences screen from which you can toggle either mount-point's R/O or R/W status with one click. This functionality requires root.
You can also change the Polling Interval which is how often the widget checks the status of the mount-points, since it is possible that another app, or a user using the adb shell/terminal has remounted the drives.
You can add as many instances of the widget as you want to your homescreens.
In a future the shape and color gradient of the widget will be customizable.
If you have any problems please email me and I will try and work with you before leaving any negative ratings or comments. Thank you!
LED Easy Director should be run on a *ROOTED DEVICE*. If not it will only have limited functionality (list the LED Devices only). It only requires one superuser approval and can then be used to modify all LED devices.
On my Samsung Transform Ultra, the LED devices are red,blue,lcd-backlight,keyboard-backlight, and button-backlight. Of those, only lcd-backlight and keyboard backlight have more than two possible states. The rest either are on for any brightness value except for 0, and off for 0.
On some devices Linux automatically writes the max_brightness value (e.g. 255) when any value over 0 is written. This is why on some LED Devices the SeekBar will jump to the maximum value when it is pressed or tracked to any value other than 0.
Please note that LED Easy Director does not currently poll for changes in the brightness and max_brightness files. Although it has a Refresh feature, so another app, or adb shell user may modify the files and the result would not be updated in real-time. Future versions may periodically poll for changed files.
As usual for my free apps, this app is ad-free. Please leave me a rating and comments. Email me if you have any issues and I will try and work with you before leaving a bad rating or comment. Thank you!