*HOW THIS APP CAN HELP YOU
Whether you're in Hong Kong for a few days or a few years, this App will help you make the most of your time. Want to save money on museum admissions or transportation, dine al fresco, or do some hiking with a bit of history and historic sights thrown in? This App can point you in the right direction. There are cool links to websites and home pages, giving you quick access to restaurant information (some restaurants even let you make reservations online), to more in-depth history for specific places and sights, and to useful planning tools like ferry schedules to Lantau to see the famous Big Buddha. There are photos--more than 1,000 of them--that convey the essence of Hong Kong and help guide you in your decisions on what to see and do, as well as maps (available also offline) showing the location of every recommendation in this App. Of course, this App can't claim to cover EVERYTHING in Hong Kong, but it can get you to all the major and minor sights, as well as restaurants and bars worth seeking out, recommended by a travel writer who has been covering Hong Kong for more than 20 years (as opposed to someone gathering information from websites and guidebooks instead of researching it firsthand). And as you navigate your way confidently around Hong Kong, Hong Kong Explorations in hand, you're sure to come across your own discoveries in your explorations of this remarkable, fascinating destination. Isn't that what travel is about?
★ About the Author ★
Beth Reiber’s career as a freelance travel writer has spanned more than three decades and has included four years living in Germany and three years in Tokyo. Her first trip to Hong Kong was in 1983, when she decided that eating dim sum for breakfast, catching the Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour, shopping for bargains at Stanley Market, and winding down the day with happy hour at a British pub was decidedly her cup of tea.
She wrote the 1st edition of Frommer’s Hong Kong more than 20 years ago and has been updating it ever since, chronicling Hong Kong’s transformation from a British colony to one of China’s most dynamic destinations. She has been interviewed on a local Hong Kong radio station and also covers Hong Kong for Frommer's China.
Besides Hong Kong, she is also the author of Frommer's Japan, Frommer's Tokyo and Branson & Beyond Traveler app. For her many years writing about Japan, she was named by the Japanese government as a Visit Japan Ambassador, the only recipient living in the United States awarded the honorary title.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to enrich their visit and get your kids excited about London?
Introducing Kids Discover London - a unique guide for exploring London, full of entertaining and interesting content designed especially for kids.
**Available in 6 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Hebrew, and Russian!
**More than 45 minutes of content!
London is a remarkable place, and you can always discover something new. With Kids Discover London, your children can learn about the city and its places of interests, get involved in planning what to do, and gain interesting and useful knowledge that will enrich their visit!
Our audio story can be listened to for nearly 45 minutes - featuring interesting and engaging facts about the history of London, its attractions and so much more! Let your children dive into London and appreciate everything it has to offer from your fingertips! Suitable for listening everywhere - in the car, during the flight, or even as a bedtime story before travelling.
**Contains 7 parts:
Part 1 – The UK
Part 2 – History
Part 3 – London Attractions
Part 4 – Kids attractions
Part 5 – Just outside London
Part 6- Funny and interesting
Kids Discover London gives your children a third eye when exploring the rich-historical values of London - discover facts about different famous attractions, explore exciting bites of information and uncover exactly why so many people want to visit London!
Kids Discover London is perfect for children aged 7-15, but we assure you that adults will enjoy and learn a lot too!
Discover more about London - with Kids Discover London, the ultimate guide for kids to discover everything London has to offer. Listen to the first part of the audio story for free! other parts can be purchased as in-apps.
- Nearly 45 minutes of exciting content for you to listen to!
- Enrich your children's visit with funny and interesting content especially created for young audience!
- Teach your children more about London before they visit the city!
- Featuring information about the history of London, the main attractions and so much more!
There are so many places, people and stories to discover, here’s just a few of them featured in Kids Discover London:
Tower Bridge, Westminster Palace, Regent Park, House of Tudor, Buckingham Palace, Leeds Castle, LEGOLAND, Warner Bros. Tour, Greenwich Park, London Eye, Regent Canal, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Globe Theatre, Hamley's store, Natural History Museum, Big Ben, British Museum, Oxford City, Magna Carta, Henry VIII, Hampton Court, Queen Victoria, William the Conqueror, Tower of London, Julius Caesar, House of Lancaster, Queen Elizabeth II, Vikings, Science Museum, Oliver Cromwell, Guy Fawkes, Oxford Street, Windsor Castle, Covent Garden, Maritime Museum, Union Jack, House of York, Westminster Abbey, White Cliffs of Dover, Hadrian's Wall, and much more…
Expand your children knowledge on the UK and the countries it comprised of: England, Wales, Scotland and north Ireland. Let your kids explore wonderful places such as London attractions, parks, museums, castles, and other famous points of interests. Use Kids Discover London guide to get your kids involved in planning their visit in London.
Whether you travel with children, visit England as a family, or travel with school or other kids, Kids Discover London is the perfect app to start preparation for the London experience!
Find your way back to your Hotel, find Bus Stations, Pub finder, Hotels and local attractions in the area via GPS.
When you get to your Hotel just open up your app and wait for the GPS to find your postion, then simply click on the button to save your location. When you need to find your way back to your Hotel open your app and it will walk you back to your Hotel by satellite and Google maps
You can also use this app to find Scottish Local Pubs, Hotels and other attractions
The map rotates based on the compass orientation, and helps you to navigate to your destination. Use it as a Phone satnav / GPS location finder
Key words: Scottish Travellers
, Visit Scotland, Burns week, burns night, Robert Burns, Hotel Locator, travel, GPS Compass, Map, Google Maps, compass orientation, navigate, Phone satnav, COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2014
List of Scottish towns and cities:
Blackburn (W. Lothian)
Bridge of Allan
Bridge of Cally
Bridge of Weir
Charlestown of Aberlour
Ferryden by Montrose
John o' Groats
Kyle of Lochalsh
Milton of Campsie
Muir of Ord
Thornhill (Dumfries and Galloway)
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is an interactive game where you, an apprentice Sorcerer, are on a mission to help Merlin save the Magic Kingdom by stopping the Villains from stealing one of the four shattered pieces of Merlin’s powerful crystal ball and taking over the Magic Kingdom.
Who Can Play?
All you need is your theme park admission ticket to get your Sorcerer cards which are distributed at the Fire Station on Main Street U.S.A. You can take your cards to various portals around the Magic Kingdom the fight off Villains in this exciting role-playing game.
•How To Play Instructions
•Sorcerer Card Information
•Game Hints and Clues
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is one of the most innovative and new attractions at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
See Our Other Theme Park Apps Including:
•Disney Movies: Hidden Mickeys
•Disney World Hidden Mickeys
•Disneyland Hidden Mickeys
•Hidden Mickeys: Disney Parks
•Six Flags Texas Guide
•Universal Studios Guide
LEGOLAND Billund is Denmark’s most famous and popular amusement park for families and children of all ages. And there’s always plenty to choose from, no matter whether you prefer action or relaxation.
• Interactive LEGOLAND Billund Park Map
• Explore more than 55 exciting rides
• Get an overview of shops and restaurants
• Check out the latest events and offers
• Find your car
• Fun Facts
• Information about Season Pass and Hotel LEGOLAND
• Choose between English, German, Swedish, and Danish language versions
• Find your way around each Village easily - use the navigation feature to find your way between any of the points of interest on our map
• Remember where you have parked your car or where your lodge is located by using our ‘Pin your lodge’ and ‘Pin your parking’ features
• Locate yourself anywhere
• Share your short break highlights with your family and friends via your favourite social network, upload photos from your image gallery, overlay frames and add messages
Reviews and photos
• Review activities, restaurants, venues and experiences, as well as share photos of your favourite places
Linking your booking with the App
• To enjoy all of our App features, you can link your booking by entering your booking reference number and arrival date
• If you don’t have a booking, you can still use some of the features and add your booking details at a later date. You can also link more than one booking and switch between them
• Have your itinerary in your pocket - see what you have booked, what time you have free and book more activities using our enhanced booking section
• You can explore other villages by switching within the menu – even if you do not have a booking reference and just wish to explore.
Notifications and Reminders
• Never be late with notifications of your booked activities
• Manage how often you receive notifications or turn them off
• Receive Village news while you are on your break
• Easy to access restaurant information and menus
• Make restaurant reservations
• Get directions
Whinfell, Sherwood, Woburn, Elveden, Longleat
The application contains the following main categories:
• The City
• Health-Medical Services
• Personal Care
• Professional-Services Organizations
Each entry includes:
• Photos and brief description in Greek and English.
• Information related to its location map-GPS.
• Contact details (Phone - Website - Address).
• Catalogue (optional).
Additionally there is a Live menu which includes events and offers related with Larnaca.
GO Larnaca is a modern guide:
• Easy to use and fully organized
• Absolutely free
• 100% offline (except upgrades and Live function)
GO Larnaca - Larnaca with one touch!
- Dữ liệu độ phủ cao (khắp tỉnh thành Việt Nam) và chi tiết nhất có thể.
- Tìm kiếm địa điểm xung quanh - với rất nhiều loại địa điểm phục vụ các mục đích khác nhau (Du lịch, Ẩm thực, Nghỉ dưỡng, Sức khỏe, Giải trí, Xe cộ, Ngân hàng, Nổi tiếng.
- Tìm kiếm, tra cứu theo sở thích người dùng.
- Hướng dẫn thông tin tích hợp cực kỳ chi tiết (tốt hơn rất nhiều các phần mềm cùng loại). Dễ dàng tra cứu thông tin và gọi điện thoại cho nhà cung cấp dịch vụ tại địa điểm khi cần.
- Bản đồ chỉ đường Đa nền tảng Google và OSM
- Chia sẻ địa điểm với bạn bè qua mạng xã hội.
- Đánh giá - Bình luận - Xem các địa điểm hay ho.
- Tự động gợi ý các địa điểm thú vị theo vị trí địa lý và sở thích người dùng
Phiên bản hiện tại hỗ trợ hơn 80000 địa điểm tại thành phố của Việt Nam (sẽ nhanh chóng mở rộng ra cả nước trong các phiên bản tiếp theo).
Sản phẩm ứng dụng công nghệ ngữ nghĩa giúp tìm kiếm thông tin chính xác và tự động gợi ý thông minh theo ngữ cảnh người dùng. Phần mềm chạy qua kết nối Internet (Wifi hoặc 3G).
This simple minimalist car finder will automatically detect when you disconnect from your car's Bluetooth and store it's location. Keep track of your cars even if you are using multiple devices - they get synchronized!
You can also set your car's location manually.
Oh, and it's free and has no ads, but donations are highly appreciated!
Entries may include a description, price info, telephone numbers, website addresses and more.
The 2014 AA Days Out Guide app includes the following main features:
• Over 1,800 attractions in England, Scotland and Wales
• Price information
• Descriptions, including opening times and facilities
• Telephone numbers
• Search around your current location
• Search around a location of your choice
• Inspire Me
Andhra Pradesh is labeled as “Kohinoor of India” by the tourist department. It has the most fascinating nature’s gift that attracts foreigner, inland and great number of the tourists. Andhra Pradesh is home to many religious pilgrim centers. It is naturally, ecologically, culturally and religiously rich. There are beautiful dams, valleys, hills and ridges with the scenic dale, swirling beach waves, hill stations, caves, virgin forests, sanctuaries and national parks which a visitor can enjoy to his fullest. Hyderabad, Tirupati, Sri Kalahasti, Basar, Visakhapatnam are some of the famous cities of Kohinoor of India.
The application is developed keeping in the mind essential information that tourists require. Andhra Pradesh Tourism application for Android gives an easy access to major sightseeing places in just a few taps on your mobile screen. Not only can you check out the cities and towns of interest, but you can also dig further and view the list of monuments and other interesting places to visit inside the city or town of your choice.
The application houses the information about the state on the homepage. You can choose a city and then you can browse the sightseeing places. The app also provides accurate information about how to get to your chosen destination from your current position.
This app provides rich information through clear images, history and description of the places of tourist interest, and it will help you to save a lot of time and effort.
Handy, simple and easy to use app
All-in-one travel app for travelling in Andhra Pradesh
Includes brief description, history and pictures of sightseeing places
Accurate route and transportation information to reach the destination
Current location of the user and its route to the destination.
Trust Trails helps you locate your nearest Trust property and provides all the essential information you need to plan your visit. Our easy to use maps, descriptions, images and opening times equip you with all you need to explore more than 80 amazing places.
Better yet, it's bursting with outdoor walking trails that take you through our beautiful gardens and grounds, along with themed trails that connect properties based on their unique cultural, historic, and heritage connections. Explore the Jacobite Trail that spans seven properties and some of the most poignant moments of our past. Gardeners are spoiled for choice with our Gardens Trail and families will love the Adventure Playgrounds Trail - why not visit them all!
Once you've visited, leave your mark on these special places by giving each a star-rating, leaving comments and uploading your own images.
• A full list of National Trust for Scotland properties, accessible by a GPS enabled map and ‘near me’ or alphabetical list functions
• Property image galleries
• Property details, opening times, prices and contact information
• Links to Trust Trails and GPS-tracked walks at properties.
AllTrails is THE app for exploring the outdoors.
Going on a trip to a national park? Looking for a place near home to hike, bike, or run? Searching for something new to do on the weekends?
Even in a big city you might be surprised by how much nature surrounds you, and never has it been easier to discover and share!
Browse through guides for 50,000 trails across North America complete with photos, reviews, and tracks for outdoor activities including everything from hiking and mountain biking to fly-fishing and snowshoeing.
• Browse or search for trails closest to you
• See community photos, reviews, and tracks
• View topographic maps and routes for trails
RECORD & SHARE
• Track your activities with your phone's GPS
• Add geo-tagged photos to your recorded tracks
• Easily share your adventures with friends
• Add new trails not already in our database
• Read and write trail reviews
• Share your photos with others
• Syncs with your AllTrails.com account
• Access our entire trail database without Internet
• National Geographic TOPO! maps (US only)
• 250+ Trails Illustrated maps (US only)
• Save map areas to your phone for offline use
• Create trip plans & routes with Map Editor
• Print maps on-demand before hitting the trail
Access more AllTrails Pro features on our website: http://alltrails.com/pro
Go out and rediscover the outdoors!
Trekking Piemonte is the free app that offers you several hiking itineraries over the hills of the Province of Asti and Alessandria and in the area of Langhe and Roero.
Download the app, choose a tour and go! You will walk in the middle of vineyards and forests and discover the nature, the scents and tastes of these territories. An audioguide will describe the itinerary and the surrounding territory; by activating your smart phone GPS device you can view on the map the itinerary, the stop-overs and the points of interest which are closer to you, as a real tour guide at your fingertips.
WHAT YOU CAN FIND:
- natural attractions
- historical finds, human works and museums rich in history
- the best places close to you where you can eat, spend the night and visit wine cellars.
The mobile app can be used also in the offline mode: you don't need to worry about having internet connection at your disposal in order to enjoy what Piemonte can offer you.