After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance
★ year , day, hour, minute, and second can be calculated by the calculator
★ You can mix units of time .
Example ) 10 hours 5 minutes 5 seconds + 5 minutes = 1 day 10 hours 10 minutes 5 seconds
★ converted into units of another time , you can see the results .
★ calculation formula of past records , and record the results , you can remove at any time .
★ You can use a standard calculator .
※ To use this calculator, first you should know a few people :
Entering a time (such as 07:06:03 ) to enter an input to the following sequence .
07:06:03 To enter , type the following:
1. Number  to [Hour] input
2. Number  to [Minute] input
3. Number  to [Sec] input
Input to [Convert] to convert certain units can be pressed to select the value and further calculations.
For example ) 7 hours 6 minutes 3 seconds -> Convert - > 25,563 seconds
Can also be a variety of complex formulas .
(1 year + 1 day ) x 8% = 29 days 10 hours 43 minutes 12 seconds
( can be converted to another specific unit check )
2 days x 2 days = 4 days
Calculator is two hours and includes advertising .
Keywords: time calculator, time sharing, working hours, overtime , overtime , overtime , time calculation, time calculation , math, time
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
This version will now save your results when you leave the screen.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks. Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period. Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
What time is a fraction what many minutes seconds later What time how many minutes? It is very convenient because she can in an instant calculation of complex time of such.
For very light application, I can use crunchy with a very simple operation.
Of course to calculate a little time daily, it is recommended for those who have been working for frequent computation of time, such as program production companies and TV stations.
You can not only calculate the time, also the calculation of the The elapsed time.
In the calculation of the time, of course, time and number of minutes after the future, I can be calculated at the touch of a button and also time minutes before in the past.
In addition, the calculation of time consecutive number of minutes after the number of seconds before the hours after such called ... is also possible.
In addition, you can also enter a start time and an end time, to calculate the The elapsed time.
You can then also be reflected in the calculation of the time that The elapsed time.
You can calculate the result of time is stored when you exit the app, you must enter from the more the next time you start up.
To reset the data, please press and hold "long tap to delete all" button.
Also the calculation of the time troublesome unexpectedly, so you can accurately easily if there is this app, please use it convenient to install all means.
Since it has been in very light application to the limit to simplify the design and functionality, the better the capacity of the terminal to be worried about is reliable.
Who are often those who have been programming for television and radio, towards the timekeeper, who master room service television stations, such as those of the work dealing with timecode, the computation of time, but also for work by all means please use it.
New Time Mode option (8AM + 3.5Hrs = 11:30AM) added. Swipe left or right to quickly enable/disable the Time Mode option (or use Menu button option)
Consider Time Calculator PRO version for only 99¢ which has more features, Multiply, Divide, PM and To buttons, military time.
Please email if any issues using.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
You can also use Now and Then in calculator mode to add or subtract time from a date to see what date you get as a result. For example, use the calculator to find out what the date and time will be in 5 weeks, or in 14 work days, or in 1,000,000 seconds!
Share what you find with your friends by sending the results out in a text message or email.
Enkelt, snabbt och överskådligt.
Stämpla in och ut, avbryt för paus om
Ditt Arkiv lagras lokalt i appen och backup:as
på vår säkra server.
Ditt arkiv på vår server är kostnadsfritt (0kr) och
lagrar dina data i period om 12 månader.
Dvs dina data lagras i 12 månader, därefter
raderas den den äldsta händelsen när ny läggs in.
Tryggt om du tappar din enhet och behöver
återställa dina data.
* Multiple projects, separate comments on each
* Time change: one click plus/minus buttons
* Get reports of total hours per day, week and month
* Enter hour rate => total revenue
* Reports by email/csv file
Ad free version exists
My first app for android.
Simple, quick, free.
- fixed rotation bug
- made fonts much larger
- added some colors
- added subtraction
The COLLABORATE 15 mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions and find networking events
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes and exhibitor booths
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos and more
* Access interactive maps of the location and Exhibitor Showcase
* Expand your professional network through in-app communication and scheduling
*Share your conference activity with your social networks, like Facebook and Twitter
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title and company
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The COLLABORATE 15 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
With Time control you can count the hours you spend on a task in an organized and accessible way. With Time control yo can:
* Add and edit how many hours you spent each day.
* Calculate the money earned with your job.
* Manages different types of hours and prices per hour.
* View monthly summaries quickly and easily.
* Make searchs of the hours spent in a period of time, being able to group them by days, weeks, fortnights, months and years and filter your results by hour type.
* Export your search results.
Keywords: time, hours. work, working hours, control, price, day, calendar, income.
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
v1.6: New Time Mode option (8:30AM + 2Hrs = 10:30AM).
Swipe left or right to quickly enable/disable the Time Mode option (or use Menu button option). New option to calculate based on Days. Days button can be enabled via Menu options screen.
Days option, Military time, Elapsed time, colon support, Millisec
See Help menu for more examples.
*Try free version 1st
Please email if any issues.