* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
1) Samsung Galaxy Devices - Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed app on selected Samsung's Android OS smart phones and tablets (see compatibility list below).
2) Android KitKat(4.4) Devices- Samsung Print Service plug-in extends Android's printing feature in Android 4.4(Kitkat) to support printing on Samsung Printers.
The plug-in enables printing to many Samsung laser printers, and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible Samsung printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually.
In Galaxy devices this plug-in is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plug-in is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download Samsung Mobile Print app from the Google Play store to enable easy printing to Samsung printers.
Samsung Android devices having Android version 4.2 and above.
All other devices running Android version 4.4 and above.
Supported Printer/MFPs Model List
* M2020/M2070 Series
* C410/C460 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
* No attachment support yet.
* If you print as HTML, formatting will be correct, but images will not be downloaded.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
• 100% free for personal use: No Ads or in-app purchases
• Full compatibility: Works with any brand of printer
• Print from all your devices: Print to your cloud printer from your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop
• Simple one-time setup: Just a few clicks to print mobile thanks to the ThinPrint Cloud Printer Connector
• Share your cloud printer: Easily share your printer with your team and family
Features of ThinPrint Cloud Printer for Android
• Convenient file picker enables printing files from SD and internal storage
• Print from third-party apps via share with ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Print mobile from anywhere, anytime to your connected cloud printer
• Print any printable file format from your mobile phone or tablet
For more information see our app video or visit http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com.
Note on registering: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox after submitting your registration request, it could be because your provider blocks automatically sent e-mails. In this case, please check your spam folder, or try registering with a different e-mail address.
Note on network printing / stand alone printers:
ThinPrint Cloud Printer does not support network printing via wifi. If you want to print to any printer in your network try our free app Cortado Workplace. It is free and available on Google play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cortado.android
ThinPrint Cloud Printer lets you print from mobile to any brand of printer eg. Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Epson, Lenovo and many more. Cortado is also the founder of the Cloud Printing Alliance, which is supported by Brother, Dell, Kyocera, Samsung, Kodak, Sharp, Lexmark and Toshiba. Goal of this partnership is to make mobile printing easy.
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
More from developer
You can send a new drawing, just like you would take a picture with your camera, after you having this app you will be given the choice between your phone camera and this app.
Anyway the app contains full instructions , and you can take a look at the pictures and video bellow... have fun!
Keywords : Drawings, camera,facebook, hangouts, chat