Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
Simply tap the icon for android phone and paste the URL of the Google Map into E-mail text.
■ useful in various situations
Useful if you want a place to tell others. For example,when a meeting at the train station.
Rather than a place to describe in words, and visual announcements on the map, it is easy to understand.
Afford to fail when the vessel lost at sea and the mountains. It can inform the location on the map.
The large parking lot, you can send an email to yourself, you know where your car parked back.
When disasters such as earthquakes, it can inform on the map where your family and lovers. What do the safety check?
■ Twitter also supported
Google Map of Twitter as well as pasting the URL, support for version 2. Twitter mailer or you can choose from the menu screen.
■ Also supports short URL
Paste the URL to Twitter, to allow some additional messages, URL shortening for correspondence.
■ Languages supported 34 (default language is English)
Catalan, Italian, Spanish, Noruueninoshiku, Korean, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Serbian, Turkish, Czech, Tagalog, Japanese, German, Thai, Chinese , Vietnamese, Slovak, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Slovenian, Danish, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Latvian, Swedish, English,Greek, Bulgarian
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Have you ever been at a new location and needed to tell a friend where they can meet you? Well, @here makes your life easy! Whenever you stop at a new location, @here will add a notification to your Android Wear device with your current address. Swipe left to see the neighborhood (e.g. "Mission District" in San Francisco), City, County, and other information about your location. Swipe left once more to see a map, and quickly launch your favorite mapping app on your phone right from your watch!
@here will intelligently update the notification on your watch when you stop at a new location, but if you want an update on-demand, just say "OK, Google, start @here", and the notification will appear.
Note: you will not see an app icon for @here in your phone's launcher. It will, however, install an app to your watch.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
- uses the location of your smart device to provide push alerts to let you know when your public transport stop is approaching;
- can be used in addition to other announcements which may already be provided by your public transport operator;
- will let you know if your location signal has dropped out;
- has been developed to assist vision and hearing impaired customers; and
- is endorsed by the Australasian Railway Association.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Useful for Mileage calculation.
- Acceptable inputs are any Google aware location, address, city, state, zip, country, etc. The address fields will auto-complete and offer suggestions as you type.
- If it is not possible to get there by the selected method, the app will let you know by presenting a message. The result can be displayed in either miles or km depending on your preference.
- There is also a button in the app to launch Google Maps with the selected origin and destinations and get directions. This feature is only enabled in the paid version of the app. ***
- New to version 1.5, a get current location button! For those of you who occasionally find yourself ‘temporarily misplaced’ (lost), this feature will pin point where you are! To save the life of your battery, if your location is not returned to the app within 15 seconds, the request for your location will time out. This feature is heavily dependent on the user/device location and/or network availability.
NEW to version 2
- Added a settings feature to enable/disable last used settings upon exit (Menu-> settings)
- Ability to switch to a Dark theme in settings
- Interface tweaks (new icons, modified button layout)
- ICS/Jellybean users will use the built-in Holo theme by default
- Linear distance calculation! This is a euclidean distance calculation to calculate the straight line distance between 2 points.
New to version 3:
You can now store historical information. Useful for mileage reporting. (Accessible via: Menu -> History) *Note: only the most recent record stored in the free version.
*** The ad-free version of Distance to Here can be found here:
I would like to keep the app as simple as possible, however this is my first app so any suggestions on improvements would be most welcome. Thanks!
Old version is also available.
2.01: Remove contact button.
With just a single move of your finger you can record the location of your car. When the car is needed again, the application will give you a hint as to where it is located.
Thanks to "Here" application, you can record your location easily and also easily return to it.
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.